Horse "N" Rider RP

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Horse "N" Rider RP

Postby *~GECKO~* » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:46 am

“Me?” Skye said, “Oh, I’m just trying to catch Jade, if that’s what you mean! We’re going for a ride. Wanna come?”
Jade sidestepped, and it looked like she was dancing.
“Okay, girl, no ride then.” Skye joked, and the Arabian came right away.
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chico_Mistpool » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:52 am

~Horse~
-Name: Bourbon
-Breed: Mustang
-Colour: Buckskin Lace Blanket Mustang
-Skills
Head: 14
Neck: 15
Shoulders: 15
Forelegs: 5
Chest: 9
Barrel: 6
Hindquarters: 12
Hind legs: 17
Feet: 18
Action: 14
Coat: 8

Intelligence: 10
Willingness: 6
Trainability: 3
Natural talent: 6
Training: X

-A stock photo pic of the horse
This is the best I could get

This is the actual Girl

Yes, She is a RVEC Horse I adopted... Well bought. But I think because I'm gonna write stories it would be fun to add a little girl in.
Chico_Mistpool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:58 am

Ok! :)
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chico_Mistpool » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:01 am

*~Loadin~* wrote:"Stall time?" Skye asked. "Or the paddock with the raised fences. "

"I'm pretty sure he would jump the fences. Plus, he likes being in the paddock, but I might try the raised fences." Bella sighed, putting a halter on him. She lead him away as a horse truck pulled into the drive way.

(I'm gonna say that Bella bought her a week ago)
Chico_Mistpool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:03 am

Mistpool wrote:
*~Loadin~* wrote:"Stall time?" Skye asked. "Or the paddock with the raised fences. "

"I'm pretty sure he would jump the fences. Plus, he likes being in the paddock, but I might try the raised fences." Bella sighed, putting a halter on him. She lead him away as a horse truck pulled into the drive way.

(I'm gonna say that Bella bought her a week ago)

(Ok))
Skye left her Arabian in the paddock. Jade snorted and stomped her hooves.
She caught up to Bella and asked, “Are you going to come ride with me after?”
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chico_Mistpool » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:08 am

Bella nodded and turned Aasim out into the pasture. She turned and gasped. "Bourbon is here!" She said, smiling with delight as she walked towards the trailer.
Chico_Mistpool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:12 am

Mistpool wrote:Bella nodded and turned Aasim out into the pasture. She turned and gasped. "Bourbon is here!" She said, smiling with delight as she walked towards the trailer.

“Great!” Skye said. “In that case, you better get the babe settled in! We can go ride later.”
Skye got into the paddock with her horse’s bit less bridle and reigns. She put the bridle and reigns on her horse’s head and swung on gracefully.
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chico_Mistpool » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:19 am

Bella walked up to the people. They turned and smiled at her. "Are you... Bella?" The person asked. "Yes, I am." Bella replied. He passed the papers of the mare to her and she went inside the trailer and brought the mare out. The she was beautiful. However, Bella could tell she was nervous. The mare was looking around wildly. She had been bought from a rescue centre, after all. Bella brang the mare to the spare pasture and tied her up. There, she could see the mare properly. The mare had a beautiful soft black mane. Her body was buckskin but with some white on her rump with brown spots on it. "Hello, Bourbon." She said softly. She then looked at bourbons papers. She just looked at the main points. "On The Rocks is a Buckskin Lace Blanket Mustang. She is about 14.3 hh and is about 5 years old. She is very strong in cutting."
Chico_Mistpool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:18 am

Skye had her horse's reigns in her hands. She gave Jade the cue to start walking. Then she trotted, and loped, and finally, galloped.
She'd be back soon.
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chico_Mistpool » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:25 am

Bella looked Bourbon over. A scar here, a bit of ribs showing there. She wasn't in bad shape. However, when bella tried to touch her neck, Bourbon turned and tried to bite her. Bella stepped back. She immediately went to the papers. There. Something about as a filly after she was captured, the owner started beating her because she wouldn't listen. No wonder she was head shy. Poor girl. Bella remembered something about head shy ness. She grabbed the lead rope and turned her out into the paddock quickly, leaving the halter on. If what she heard was correct, this mare was hard to catch. She decided not to tell skye, as Skye would probably make her take her back.
Chico_Mistpool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me