♥ a song for us ♥ couple rp. closed.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♥ a song for us ♥ couple rp. closed.

Postby eff » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:22 am

pippin. wrote:
м ι к σ | т α g ѕ; n/a

"okay, gorgeous, I'll be there in five." he said with a mouthful of gooey light brown lemon pancakes. he then put down the phone and gulped down the rest of his meal, before placing the dish in the sink for his fathers to clean during there home-lunch break. dashing outside, he jumped into the car and began driving to mias.
    since they'd been dating for years, the routine was as familiar as his own home, and he had no druggie driving there. pulling up, he jumped out the car and ran over to the door.
    { єхtrα / nσtєs ; n.a )
eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FallingCelestial » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:41 pm

Mia Rose | Just the way you are | Outfit | Tags: Miko

Mia rolled her eyes and hung up. She finished her breakfast, ignoring Carter's knowing smile. She rinsed off her plate and set it in the dishwasher to be washed later. As she sat back down, the familiar sound of a car pulling up and a door closing came from outside. She smiled and stole a piece of his bacon before walking to the door and grabbing her bag from beside the door. She opened the door to find Miko there as she expected. "Good morning again."

Carter | I really like you | Outfit | Tags: N/A

Carter smiled knowingly as Mia hung up the phone and they ate in silence. He watched her take of her dirty dish and come back, stealing a piece of his precious bacon. He rolled his eyes and watched her walk off to the door. He finished his bacon before walking back upstairs and getting changed into a pair of jeans, a shirt, a sweatshirt, and his black shoes. He walked into the bathroom and quickly ran his fingers through his hair until it was perfect. He grabbed his bag and walked out of the empty house through the back door.
FallingCelestial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:20 am

Oswald Nygma wrote:
Cassidy Rowins // 17 // Female // Tagged: Open // Wearing: xXx

Cassidy groaned at the sound of her phone alarm. She rolled onto her front and covered her face with her pillow, eventually giving in, she threw a cushion at the sound knocking it to the floor. She got up and picked the phone up, placing it on her bedside table, she pulled a brush quickly through her hair and went to brush her teeth. She quickly did her makeup and pulled on and outfit, she ran downstairs where the smell of breakfast filled the room. She sat down at the nearest table and pulled out her phone, scrolling down to the contact labelled Pheonix, she shot him a quick you up yet? before being lectured about having technology at the table by her stepdad.

Kelena Matthews // 18 // Female // Tagged: Open // Wearing: xXx

Kelena skipped down the stairs, stopping at the bathroom mirror to take a selfie for her Instagram. She pulled out a seat on the edge of the table and put her bag on it, going over to the kitchen counter to make her self breakfast. She spooned yogurt into a bowl and put in some fresh blueberries from the fridge, noticing a note from her parents with the car keys laid on top of it. She finished her breakfast and pulled on her shoes, grabbing her purse and her phone along with it and headed out of the door, getting into her fiat she pulled out of the drive.

sorry if this is rubbish cx, im trying to get into rping again))
♡ pisces 🌣 ♡ virgo ☾ ♡ scorpio ↑ ♡
all eyes on rafah <3

♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:02 am

м ι к σ | т α g ѕ; n/a

he smiled when he saw her, bringing her in for a hug, nuzzling into her neck with his nose. "did you sleep well?" he asked gently, holding her hand and dragging her into his car, before buckling his own seatbelt. he then turned on the vehicle by inserting his key and pulled out the driveway.
    { єхtrα / nσtєs ; n.a )
eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FallingCelestial » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:26 pm

(I will try to get a post up tomorrow night, I am so sorry it is taking me so long to reply but I am very busy right now with school, friends, family, and basically everything is crazy in my life right now.)
FallingCelestial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sparks_tail52 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:06 pm

Oswald Nygma wrote:
Cassidy Rowins // 17 // Female // Tagged: Open // Wearing: xXx

Cassidy groaned at the sound of her phone alarm. She rolled onto her front and covered her face with her pillow, eventually giving in, she threw a cushion at the sound knocking it to the floor. She got up and picked the phone up, placing it on her bedside table, she pulled a brush quickly through her hair and went to brush her teeth. She quickly did her makeup and pulled on and outfit, she ran downstairs where the smell of breakfast filled the room. She sat down at the nearest table and pulled out her phone, scrolling down to the contact labelled Pheonix, she shot him a quick you up yet? before being lectured about having technology at the table by her stepdad.

Kelena Matthews // 18 // Female // Tagged: Open // Wearing: xXx

Kelena skipped down the stairs, stopping at the bathroom mirror to take a selfie for her Instagram. She pulled out a seat on the edge of the table and put her bag on it, going over to the kitchen counter to make her self breakfast. She spooned yogurt into a bowl and put in some fresh blueberries from the fridge, noticing a note from her parents with the car keys laid on top of it. She finished her breakfast and pulled on her shoes, grabbing her purse and her phone along with it and headed out of the door, getting into her fiat she pulled out of the drive.

sorry if this is rubbish cx, im trying to get into rping again))

(SORRY I HAVE NOT REPLIED. SORRRRY)

Phoenix Baxter • You belong with me • Open • XxX

Phoenix heard a text from his phone, waking him up instanting. He yawned, stretching out his arms. He picked up his phone and read the text. It was from Cassidy. "You up yet?" It read. He smiled before responding. "Am now thanks to you." He said. He got out of bed and put on some clothes for school, then getting breakfast.
*0* H *0*
*0* E *0*
*0* L *0*
*0* L *0*
*0* O *0*
*0* _ *0*
*0* F *0*
*0* R *0*
*0* I *0*
*0* E *0*
*0* N *0*
*0* D *0*
*0* _ *0*
*0* J *0*
*0* O *0*
*0* I *0*
*0* N *0*
*0* _ *0*
*0* M *0*
*0* E *0*
*0* _ *0*
*0* N *0*
*0* O *0*
*0* W *0*
*0* . *0*
*0* _ *0*
Sparks_tail52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sparks_tail52 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:47 am

Bump!
*0* H *0*
*0* E *0*
*0* L *0*
*0* L *0*
*0* O *0*
*0* _ *0*
*0* F *0*
*0* R *0*
*0* I *0*
*0* E *0*
*0* N *0*
*0* D *0*
*0* _ *0*
*0* J *0*
*0* O *0*
*0* I *0*
*0* N *0*
*0* _ *0*
*0* M *0*
*0* E *0*
*0* _ *0*
*0* N *0*
*0* O *0*
*0* W *0*
*0* . *0*
*0* _ *0*
Sparks_tail52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:59 am

Ahh sorry i've been so busy, marking this place to reply until i can get round to it))
♡ pisces 🌣 ♡ virgo ☾ ♡ scorpio ↑ ♡
all eyes on rafah <3

♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sparks_tail52 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:17 pm

It's ok, I get it))
*0* H *0*
*0* E *0*
*0* L *0*
*0* L *0*
*0* O *0*
*0* _ *0*
*0* F *0*
*0* R *0*
*0* I *0*
*0* E *0*
*0* N *0*
*0* D *0*
*0* _ *0*
*0* J *0*
*0* O *0*
*0* I *0*
*0* N *0*
*0* _ *0*
*0* M *0*
*0* E *0*
*0* _ *0*
*0* N *0*
*0* O *0*
*0* W *0*
*0* . *0*
*0* _ *0*
Sparks_tail52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sparks_tail52 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:40 am

Bump!
*0* H *0*
*0* E *0*
*0* L *0*
*0* L *0*
*0* O *0*
*0* _ *0*
*0* F *0*
*0* R *0*
*0* I *0*
*0* E *0*