Peacorn Universe ♦ ♢ RELATABLE LOVE STORY ADVENTURE ☼ (Open)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Peacorn Universe (Open)

Postby A.ntique » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:50 pm

October

The woman couldn't blow it now, she was so close. Instead she nodded, loosing her grip and patting his shoulder gently, "Yes dear, as many as you want. I'll buy tons of food and they'll live with you forever. It will be everything you ever wanted."
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:52 pm

Peacorn

Peacorn shrieked, "WAIT! MILLARD! NO!" He quickly jumped on top of October, forcing her to the ground. Peacorn landed on a surprisingly squishy hip. For a second, he thought it was over.
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:52 pm

Millard

Millard's chapped lips twitched in reminiscence of a crusty smile for the first time in eighteen days. Lost in his reverie, he almost didn't notice Peacorn attacking his aunt. "Everything... I ever wanted...?"
This Signature is CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:54 pm

October

October's MMA skills were finally about to come in handy, that is, if she could manage to wiggle out from under Peacorn. Resorting to every woman's fallback move, she reached up and slapped him across his bony cheek. "Millard!" She cried, "The puppies! The tulips!" He never had to voice it, she knew what he had been thinking. She heard him and nodded vigorously, "Everything!" She could see the finish line, the trophy, the fireworks - all of the future dog poop.
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:56 pm

Peacorn

"Millard! It's all a lie!" He said while trying to get off of the beached whale."My sister is trying to make you go even more insane! She is selfish! She would never love you like I didn't,!"
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:58 pm

October

The woman finally freed herself and stood, pushing off of Peacorn's hair-lacking head for support, "Of course I mean it. Why wouldn't I?" She said, straining. So close... "All the dogs, all the food, all the support."
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:00 pm

Millard

Millard felt twelve again at his aunt's words. Almost like all hope in life hadn't been purged from his body long ago.

But then his father's voice tore him from his visions of happiness. He saw his aunt's smeared makeup and vicious wrestling, and his father's disgusting wrinkly forehead. He didn't know what to do. "But... it's all I ever wanted," he whispered, looking up at the water-stained ceiling of the trailer. "I just want the dogs to live."
Last edited by .jabberwocky on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:01 pm

Peacorn

"Because your'e a temptress! She'd make you spill all your dirty secrets and then black mail you! She did it to me! Don't make the same mistakes I did! Run! Be free! Sprout your wings! Grow a mollut! Live you dream!" Peacorn suddenly felt light headed and passed out because the voices in his head were too much. As he fell he bruised his eyelid on Octobers bony ankle.
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:02 pm

October

The woman was panting, but standing tall. "Millard, you choose; long hair and band, or tulips, dogs, and all you've ever wanted." She glared at Peacorn, if he spoke, she would pick up one of his burnt cookies and stuff it in his mouth.
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:06 pm

Millard

"But dad! You've been blackmailing me since I was eight years old!" said Millard, remembering the picture that had circulated his fifth grade class when he'd refused to bury a mysterious package for Peacorn.

But then it came so that the tulips were back in Millard's thoughts, thanks to Aunt October. He could smell the breeze. He could hear the yipping of small breeds, could hear that panting snort thing that dogs do when they're dehydrated. His brain overloaded from too many happy visions, like hope was a strange, foreign chemical that his body had rejected. He slowly lay down on the fake bear rug in front of the television and started stroking the bristly fur. "What do you think we should do, Al?" he cooed deliriously.
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me