Mods please delete

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Hoofprints & Hearts - Equestrian Couples Roleplay - 2 sp

Postby kimbaslioness » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:49 pm

{ bump .}
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
this is my chivers wolf RP that I have made please join it is not semi lit.it is a wolf rp.http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=2327055&p=73120424#p73120402
this is my werewolf roleplay { you are my mate }http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2370218#p74527678
kimbaslioness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mods please delete

Postby ryukrem » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:17 pm

Chloe sat outside the barn sitting on a piece of hay. She always sat here every morning and had an apple, which afterwords she would split in half and give to her 2 horses. It was sort of a routine and superstition because if she didn't do this, she wouldn't ride. With a small smile she finished her apple and split the core in two. Getting up she walked out to the paddock where Jazz and Houdini were located and gave them each a piece.
Last edited by ryukrem on Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

ryukrem - lesbian - taken <3

prefer to roleplay off site. pm me.

roleplay search
ryukrem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dakotaawolven » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:23 am

Brianna-twenty-female-location:barn

Brianna sighed and grabbed her stallion's softly rope halter from the hook on his stall. "Easy boy. You're okay. I promise," she reassured him as the dark liver chestnut pawed the ground and snorted. He really did not like this place. To calm him again, Bri crooned softly to him as she slipped the halter over his head and tied the knot. Taking the lead that was already attached to his halter, she stroked his neck and led him from the stall. Once in the isle, Whiskey spooked and bolted forward. "Whiskey!" Bri's voice was stern, not afraid, and the stallion stopped. He stood stock still, shaking nervously. "Easy boy. It's okay. Shhh, you're okay. Easy," she crooned to him as she gathered the lead rope up again. They stood in the barn isle, Whiskey's eyes showing white and the stallion was shivering. Brianna sighed and knew it would take a little while before they could leave the barn. She wasn't taking him anywhere until he was calm.

[i will post for my other character later. I have to go to school.]

Hey, the name's kotaa.
I'm almost out of high school, I've been a horse trainer for four years, been riding since I was a toddler. I'm honestly a HUGE nerd. I love Pokémon, Yu-gi-oh, Supernatural, Heartland, SHERLOCK, Divergent(love the books, HATE the movies), LOTR, Harry Potter...the list goes on forever. I am a proud Slytherin with Ravenclaw tendencies, my Patronus is a Falcon, and my wand is Maple, Phoenix Heartstring, 12 3/4 inches, Supple flexibility(Thank you Pottermore). I ship Drarry.
I love to Roleplay, just shoot me a PM if you want me to join one! I am open to pretty much anything, though I tend to struggle with Anime-based roleplays. I'll still give it a try though.
I am a very friendly person, don't worry. want to trade someone? I'd be happy to try to work something out with you! Having a tough time or going through something and want to rant or need support? Just shoot me a PM, I'm happy to listen and try to help you. If you want to rant or talk about something but don't want advice? Just let me know and I'll gladly only listen and support you.
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WarriorWolf369 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:54 pm

Brandon- Male- Joey & Paint-
Brandon was leaning against the door to his young stallion Joey's stall, absently running his hand over the bays head as he watched Brianna with Whiskey. "Hey Brianna." he said loud but didn't yell, as he tried not to scare any of the horses in there stalls, or more important Whiskey. "I could bring out my little guy over here and walk next to you, it might help calm Whiskey. Although you seem to be doing just fine." He looked over at Joey in his stall who had just bumped his arm for more attention than he was getting, he nickered gently at Brandon then stuck his head out of his stall looking around with his large eyes for who had stolen attention from him.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sometimes The Smallest Things...
The smallest of gifts could mean a world to
someone who you never thought would
like it. You could change a life by sending
a single gift no matter how small, to
somebody who would have never gotten
one otherwise. It really is amazing that even
the small things could change the world.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Every word you say I hear,
For all your words have great meaning.
Every piece of your art I see,
For they all have unseen meaning to me.
Everything you do I'm there,
For I protect even when I'm not there.
~WarriorWolf369

...Make The Largest Changes
WarriorWolf369

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dakotaawolven » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:37 pm

Brianna-twenty-female-location:barn

At the sound of her boyfriend'a voice, Bri smiled. Whiskey started to spook, but then recognized the voice and Bri smiled. Keeping both hands on her horse, she looked over at Brandon. "Hey Brandon. And you know, that might actually work," she smiled and went back to crooning to her stallion. Despite the fact that Whiskey was a stallion, he always did well with Brandon's young stallion. Whiskey did well with most horses he knew well. And Brandon's young bay would be a lot of comfort to Whiskey. "Hey Whiskey. Brandon's gonna bring Joey out to join us, alright? You're okay, boy. Nothing's gonna hurt you, baby," she told her stallion. Her voice was soft and comforting, all her attention on Whiskey. The pretty Arab stallion's eyes were still showing a lot of white, but at the sound and scent of Joey and Brandon, he had stopped shivering. Brianna closed her eyes briefly, so very grateful of her boyfriend. "Thanks, Brandon," she called softly.

Hey, the name's kotaa.
I'm almost out of high school, I've been a horse trainer for four years, been riding since I was a toddler. I'm honestly a HUGE nerd. I love Pokémon, Yu-gi-oh, Supernatural, Heartland, SHERLOCK, Divergent(love the books, HATE the movies), LOTR, Harry Potter...the list goes on forever. I am a proud Slytherin with Ravenclaw tendencies, my Patronus is a Falcon, and my wand is Maple, Phoenix Heartstring, 12 3/4 inches, Supple flexibility(Thank you Pottermore). I ship Drarry.
I love to Roleplay, just shoot me a PM if you want me to join one! I am open to pretty much anything, though I tend to struggle with Anime-based roleplays. I'll still give it a try though.
I am a very friendly person, don't worry. want to trade someone? I'd be happy to try to work something out with you! Having a tough time or going through something and want to rant or need support? Just shoot me a PM, I'm happy to listen and try to help you. If you want to rant or talk about something but don't want advice? Just let me know and I'll gladly only listen and support you.
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WarriorWolf369 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:24 pm

Brandon- Male- Joey & Paint
Brandon smiled "Anytime" he said as he grabbed nudged Joey back further into his stall, opening the door he stepped in. Brandon had been holding Joey's bridle and lead rope in his other hand, so all he had to do was put the halter onto the young bay. Joey nickered as Brandon tightened the halter so it fit Joey right, and clipped on the lead rope, he normally did it like this although only with Joey. He spoke calmly as he led Joey out of his stall and slowly towards where Brianna and Whiskey stood, he stopped a few steps away "Should we try?" he asked as Joey let out a friendly whinny to Whiskey.
Sometimes The Smallest Things...
The smallest of gifts could mean a world to
someone who you never thought would
like it. You could change a life by sending
a single gift no matter how small, to
somebody who would have never gotten
one otherwise. It really is amazing that even
the small things could change the world.

Every word you say I hear,
For all your words have great meaning.
Every piece of your art I see,
For they all have unseen meaning to me.
Everything you do I'm there,
For I protect even when I'm not there.
~WarriorWolf369

...Make The Largest Changes
WarriorWolf369

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EclipticChaos » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:39 am

{Reserve Last 2 Spots?}
Im lost

In a

World of

Hurt

Can I

Make it

Through?*

/------ChaoticMind------\

/-----------------------------\
*made by <<33Neppy
EclipticChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryukrem » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:43 am

{Closing this roleplay guys. Not active enough sorry. I might start it up again some other time. Thank you everyone.}

ryukrem - lesbian - taken <3

prefer to roleplay off site. pm me.

roleplay search
ryukrem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kimbaslioness » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:51 pm

(Wait if the last two spots are reserved it will be more active.)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
this is my chivers wolf RP that I have made please join it is not semi lit.it is a wolf rp.http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=2327055&p=73120424#p73120402
this is my werewolf roleplay { you are my mate }http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2370218#p74527678
kimbaslioness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby R I D E » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:04 am

May I reserve Tough competition)
▓▓