»Vacation Time«1D+Janoskians.No longer Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: »Vacation Time«1D+Janoskians.Open.

Postby anomaly. » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:50 pm

Ok :) Perfect one boy left and two girls! :D
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anomaly. » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:56 pm

Alright one girl opps! :)
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby equestrian, » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:03 pm

Yay thanks so much!!! Speaking of Cancun... I was there a week ago XD I went to an Usher concert and my little brother befriended his kids! I got to meet him... It was pretty awesome XD
        raw fingers, sore joints, hands up;
        heels down, chin up,right diagonal? right lead?
        look ahead; get it right
        never underestimate you or your horse.
        its a passion

I love horseback riding RPs and I am looking for horseback riding rps, that are organized, please pm me if you have one!

equestrian,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anomaly. » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:06 pm

Oh my gosh. Im so jelly!
/shot.
I havent been there in over three years.
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby equestrian, » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:09 pm

Yeah that was my first time back in about 4 years... It was fun c: the hotel was amazing though I just tanned literally the whole time...
        look ahead; get it right
        its a passion

I love horseback riding RPs and I am looking for horseback riding rps, that are organized, please pm me if you have one!

equestrian,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anomaly. » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:10 pm

:3 I got to swim with the dolphins.

So we need one more user to play a girl and zayn.
Someone please invite a friend!
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby equestrian, » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:16 pm

I will see if anyone wants to join c:
        look ahead; get it right
        its a passion

equestrian,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyssa marie » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:18 pm

Some of the basics - Name - Claire Raelynn Francis, Age - Eightteen, Weight - 134, Height - 5 feet ten inches, Gender - Female, Orientation - Straight
Hello -
"Hello I am Claire, but you can call me Lynn. Okay, let's get this show on the road.
Name -"My name is Claire Franicis, I know, it sounds like a saint's name but I think it's pretty cool so bear with me here.
Age -
"I am currently eighteen years with good heart conditions. I was born on October twenty-fourth and my half birthday is April twenty-fourth.
Gender -"Are you blind? I am a girl, female, lady, girly, whatever you want to call it.
Weight -"Ah my weight, i'm one hundred and thirty-five pounds, not to heavy, not to light."
Height -"I'm five foot ten inches, and happy with that."
Personality -"So you wanna go all stalker on me huh? Well, hm, personality of me, this is difficult. I am a quite sensitive girl at times but at other times I may get aggressive at times if you go around insulting my sh*t. I love to spoil the people I love in any sort of way so I suppose that makes me caring? Of affectionate? I don't know but anyways back to the point. I am pretty intelligent and smart(Or so my mother says...). I love any sort of adventure so that must make me adventurous! I am a very gentle person with children, objects, and other sensitive people. So mainly you kinda have to meet me because my personality depends on your personality. Now, thank you for taking the time out of you day to read this but mind you, there is still more to read below about my so perfecto life.
History -"Well, my history, I grew up in Cleveland, Ohio which, I know, is such a bad city and all this other crap but I like it here. I started preschool and kindergarten and got up to eighth grade. I had lost a couple of relatives in the past but no one to close until my long-time boyfriend, Jared, got diagnosed with cancer. It was a terrible time for me and his family and he ended up dying, it was really hard on me because he was the first guy who had actually loved me. But, I moved on somehow and that helped me to be the strong person I am today. I always grew up around children whether I was babysitting or visiting relatives so now I kinda go and help out orphanages because these children don't deserve to be neglected like that. I also am a Catholic, meaning I got Baptised, had my First Communion, had my Confessions, had my Confirmation, and I also am a server at mass so ya, I'm a Catholic, have a problem? Stop reading and leave. "
Likes -"So, the things I like, well I like hot boys, hehe. I love kittens and cats. The children at the orphanage. I like the boy-band One Direction. The Harry Potter Series. *SPARKLES* The color yellow. Listening to music. Going in the woods for a hike. Reading books and going to the library. Hanging out with my friends. Going on my iPhone. I have a secret passion for country music... I like going on Facebook and Twitter. Ice Cream. Ice skating. Roller skating. Titanic! And other stuff..."
Dislikes -"Okay, so. What I do not like is Direction-haters. Miami Heat. Lebron James. School. Dogs. Root Beer Floats. The ocean. Sharks. Horror movies. WWE. All cheaters. Teachers. Lord Voldemort. Multiplication. Divison. Fractions. People who think they are cool when they act stupid. It. Is. Not. Cool. Basketball. Other things I can't think of...
Crush -"I Don't currently have a crush on anyone but I'll update for you if someone comes round *wink*wink*.
Dating -"Not dating anyone currently."
Ex's -"I have dated in the past before Jared but no one after Jared so, yeah."

{{ I suppose I could try to play Zayn, but, I am not that good with boys because, well, I'm a girl, but if you guys need him, I'll do it. }}
alyssa marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anomaly. » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:37 pm

Yay! And I will make the last girl lets begin!
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyssa marie » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:41 pm

{{ Where should we start with the girls and boys? }}
alyssa marie