The Real World (NOT ACCEPTING!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Just going to use the poll to say this:

You can't break ANY rules. Not the house rules, not my rules.
60%
Thank you.
40%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Real World (Reality show rp 5 spots open hasnt start

Postby dumbass » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:36 pm

Full name: “My name is Piper Mackenzie Koontz.”
Birthday: “4/20”
Room: 5

“Ciao. Bonjour. Hola. Moshimoshi. So many ways to say hello! My name is Piper Mackenzie Koontz, my original name supposed to be Aden Corely Koontz. But that he was actually a she! I was born to Erin and Archibald Koontz, a happy family in the beginning. My name comes from a distant relative who was so laid back, they just loved her. I was a fast learner, and was walking at 8 months. You had to be pretty independent in my family.”

Height: “This is really embarrassing, but I’m only about 5’0”.”
Weight: “I am only about 110, being perfect weight for my height and age.”
Hair color: “My natural color is auburn, but I really like red, so I just decided to dye it that color!”
Body type: “I am in good shape, being slightly curved and toned.”
Eye color: “Green. A light, very striking green”
Piercings: “I do. I have a nose stud and a Monroe piercings. Also, my belly button.”
Tattoos: “Alright, I admit. I have 3, despite my young age.”
Clothing style: “Pretty varied, a mix of skinnies and vans, and tank tops and shorts.”

“The outside isn’t what counts. Or at least to someone who doesn’t have a low self esteem. My hair is slightly curled, coming over my shoulders in loose, red curls. They are very fun to play with, and I sometimes chew on it. Its my bad habit. I don’t bite my nails; they are too precious to me! My bangs swoop over my eye, but curl away so it creates a very elegant look. A very striking feature about me is my eyes against my hair. A very light, pleasant and mossy green against the bold, rebellious red. I don’t mean to toot my own horn, but its gorgeous! My body type is something I am rather self conscious about. I have been told I have curves, with a slim waist and high, wide hips. My legs are most of my height, which is rather embarrassing. You see, I’m only 5’0”. My doctor tells me it had to do with the surgery I had done on my back when I was 12, as I used to have scoliosis. But oh well. I’m healthy, average weight, being 110lbs exactly. I love body modifications, and have several myself. I have my ears and cartilage pierced, along with a single upper lip piercing and my belly button. All of which were done by myself, which was NOT the most clever idea! I had to redo the belly button twice because of infection, which hurt like hell. Nothing like stabbing scar tissue! I will admit, I have tattoos. On my right write, I have “Say Lavi!” As I am very outgoing. On my foot, a red lotus. This is a sign of peace in the Buddhist religion. Lastly, I have Carpe Momentum on my shoulder blades. This means, Seize the Moment.”

Talents: “I love music. I sing, play flute, drums, and guitar.
I have played all of them since I was young, but I was just recently picked up the drums.”
  • Music
  • Chinese food
  • Nicknames
  • Painting
  • Drawing
  • The smell of a new car
  • Rain
  • Painting my nails
  • Being hugged from behind
Dislikes:
  • Homophobes
  • Bullying
  • Discrimination
  • Sharks
  • Spiders
  • The dark
  • Wet grass
  • The smell of paint
  • Getting frizzy hair

Piper is a very happy, bouncy girl. Despite her bad past and the traumatizing events leading up to it, she always wears a smile on her dimpled cheeks. Do not make her mad though, as she will blow up. She is the type to deal with the pain, hate, and persecution that the world throws at her. But a balloon can only be blown up so much before it pops. She feels guilty over the slightest things, even if they aren’t her fault or have nothing to do with her. She forgives and trust too easily, often getting her heart broken. But despite what the world has thrown at her, she is still a strong, brave person. She loves nicknames, and silly things, such as rain and singing. She has a talent for music, and has Synesthesia, meaning she sees colors and designs when she plays a note. Piper see’s the bright things in life, always finding the best in people. She can be passive, and shy the first moment and stubborn and fiery the next. However, she shelled herself up. They found her hunched over the bathtub, bloody and broken. Shes like a box of chocolate; you’ll never know what you are going to get. She shows a strong fear towards sharks, and spiders, and will shudder at even the mention of them.

Piper was born into a small, poor family. One day, on her 12th birthday, she was going to dinner in the car with her family as a present. But the car in front of them was drunk, and hit them head on, killing her mother. Her father became an alcoholic drug addict, whom began to verbally abuse her at age 13. When she was 14, he hit her. She has dealt with it for 2 years now, along with bullying and harassment for her sexuality. When Piper was 15, she went over the edge and tried to kill herself by self mutilation at her friends house. They rushed her to the hospital, where she was saved.

Crush: “Not at the moment.”
Bf/Gf: “At one time, no.”
Secrets: “I used to self harm.”
Sexuality: “I’m Bisexual. This kinda is a secret….”

“I am currently available. I have had my heart broken by ladies and men alike, although I am more passive and reserved around females. The type to bring her chocolates when shes sad, and hold her when she cries. I want a guy who is taller than me… cause how many guys do you know that are shorter than me, right? Someone who will play video games with me one day, but treat me like I’m…special the next. I never really do feel special. I am more a feminine girl in the relationship, although I can take the masculine role.”
dumbass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Real World (Reality show rp 4 spots open hasnt start

Postby Komaniac » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:28 am

Accepted, though I'll put her in room 6. The last person who made a girl also had room 5.))
Yeah. Whatever. Not online much anymore on here. Only for my Freedom rp.
Komaniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Komaniac » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:21 am

Bump...))
Komaniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogs » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:36 am

(Reserve me a boy, I guess.)
my name is dogs and
i like dogs, man.
straight cis-female
i am a holibomber.
i have gifted 24 people
i have received 11 gifts
dogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dumbass » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:55 am

May I reserve a male? :3
dumbass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Komaniac » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:56 am

Sure I'll add you two ^^]
Komaniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Real World (Reality show rp 2 spots open hasnt start

Postby dumbass » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:46 pm

[img]Image%20here![/img]

Basic information:

Name:
Christopher Drew Mathis

Nickname:
"Call me Chris"

Looks
[img]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/553814_413215008728958_2078885045_n.jpg
[/img]
Hair color:
"Brown."

Eye color:
"Blue"

Scars/Tattoo’s:
[On his bicep]
[On his left shoulder]
[On his right shoulder, in the front]

How I am

History :
"Not much to say. My dad didn't give two sh*ts about my mom. My mom dealt meth, and my dad went to jail. I was raised by my grandmother."

Crush:
"We do have some awfully pretty ladies. And some nice studs, too."

Orientation:
"Pansexual."

Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
"Not yet."

Habits and fears :
Habit:
Bites nails
Chews lip
Smokes

Fears:
Demons
Insanity
The dark

Pets :
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bf/Pembroke_Welsh_Corgi_600.jpg/220px-Pembroke_Welsh_Corgi_600.jpg
"A fat little corgi named Ace."
[/img]
Personality :
Christopher is a very bubbly, easy going young man. He is rather cocky, and ignorant. He flirts with everyone, often singing and bouncing all day. Not much bothers him.
Singing
Rapping
Screamo
Dubstep
Coffee

Dislikes :
Homophobes
Discrimination
Ponies

Room:

Other:
None
dumbass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Real World (Reality show rp 2 spots open hasnt start

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:27 am

(Hi ^^ May I reserve a male? :D)
My Lights are: OFF!
ImageImage
ImageImage
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Real World (Reality show rp 1 spot open hasnt starte

Postby Komaniac » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:31 am

Accepted & Sure))
Only one more male and we can start ^^))
After the two others have finished their forms :3))
Komaniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me