Snowflakes on the Window || Ice Skating RP || ~Semi-Lit~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Snowflakes on the Window || Ice Skating RP || ~Semi-Lit~

Postby Kitty~. » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:49 pm

((Sorry for the wait, guys. We should be able to start soon enough, it's just that Nari's been busy with schoolwork lately so she's been unable to log in to CS. I'll ask her about it ASAP))
[takin' it easy]
Kitty~.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThunderStarStorm » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:52 pm

{Yeah, guys, go ahead! I just have two more days on NaNo left, so I'm trying to get my word count up desperatly, and won't be able to post till the 1st of December, but you can start if you want. They would most likely be at the airport, and one of the teachers from the school will hold up a sign for Madame Rose's Ice Skating School, and your charrie can see it and go meet everyone else. ^^
Masshardy, can you please read the rules again~?
Kitteh! I can answer myself~~~! xD
But yes, school work has also been a pain. ^^;}

WHAT
                DO YOU
                    DO
                WHEN ALL YOUR DREAMS
                HAVE GONE
                    W R O N G?

DO?
                WELL,
                YOU DREAM OF A BETTER
                    DREAM;
                THAT'S WHAT YOU DO.
              ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

ThunderStarStorm

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby Kitty~. » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:29 am

((S'not my fault you haven't been online in forever.))

H A N A E
      Mood: Excited/Tired
      Crush: Not currently
      Flying for over twelve hours normally paid its toll on a teenage girl. The same applied to Hanae. Who's great idea had it been to send her so far away from home? Oh wait, that would be her...Nevertheless, the flight had left her drained of all energy and just about exhausted. She had never been one to sleep on planes. Between the turbulence, crying children (seriously, who'd bring their baby on a trip to Russia anyways?) and the constant snoring of the guy behind her, it was practically impossible anyway. She wasn't some miracle worker. Heaving a sigh, Hanae sluggishly dragged her luggage around the airport, dreadfully tired of getting lost and almost ending up on another plane. As far as she was concerned, the chances of her even finding the school were awfully slim.

Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, she spotted someone with a sign, a sign that clearly stated in big bold letters, Madam Rose's Ice Skating School. Upon sighting this, her heart leaped with glee. Finally, she thought to herself as she hauled her suitcase towards the adult. As they spotted her, they blinked and sent her a warm smile which she weakly returned (it might've turned out as more of a grimace, but whatever). "New student?" They asked, a thick Russian accent held in their tone. Responding with a nod, Hanae took a seat on her bag and propped her chin on her hand, waiting for her peers to arrive.

C H R I S
      Mood: Nervous/excited
      Unlike a certain, brunette female, Chris was practically bouncing with energy as he hopped off the plane. Not all of it was excitement, however. The majority, was in fact nervousness. He was in a new country, new people, new cultures - what wasn't there to be nervous about. Of course, the most important thing was to make a good first impression. First impressions were like brands - upon meeting they were burnt into your head forever. Chris was lucky (though this didn't cease him from pacing) as he was a like able guy. He got good enough grades, he was a gentleman - not to mention cute - and he was extremely friendly. Chewing on his lower lip, he batted away these thoughts, knowing that they'd only stress him out further and he certainly didn't need that.

As if by miracle, he spotted the staff member from the Ice Palace holding the sign that clearly stated that that was where he needed to be. He should've been relieved - he hadn't for lost, after all - but the sight only made his stomach tie into further knots and the butterflies burst into panic. His eyebrows furrowed into a frown as he contemplated many possibilities. Pushing away his worries, he put on a calm facade and strode across to the staff member, taking deep breaths and assuring himself that he would be fine. Considering he'd never left Britain before now (let alone without his parents, he was doing pretty good. The person asked the same question they did for Hanae - are you a new student? Chris replied with a 'yes', thanking god that his voice showed no sign of his internal breakdown. His eyes drifted to the girl that was sitting on her stuff and thought about doing the same, but dismissed the thought once he realized that if he sat still, he'd be a fidgeting wreck.
      [takin' it easy]
      Kitty~.

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby Mimi-911 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:13 pm

mood;;
      Nervous
      doing;;
      Meeting the
      others at the
      airport
      a b i g a i l

Abigail closed her eyes and counted to ten, her heart thudding in her ears. It was finally time. After several hours of glancing out the window every five seconds and enduring the excruciating nervousness, she was finally here. As a skater and dancer, she was used to getting up in front of crowds, but this was causing her to shake beyond belief. The brunette twirled a lock of her hair around her pinkie finger, nervousness creeping into her actions. The teen breathed deeply and left the airplane behind her, pushing her way through the crowded terminals of the Russian airport. People bustled around her, and it wasn't the first time that she got elbowed in the stomach. Shooting a glare to the culprit, Abigail pushed onwards, slightly uncaring as to the butterflies that fluttered around in her stomach.

Finally, the teen managed to shove her way to the main terminal. The brunette's eyes raked the assembled group, each for a different person. She saw several others around her age, though she assured herself none could be for her. Signs were thrown into the air every now and then by one of the waiting families or friends, and it took Abigail several moments to spot the sign that indicated to where she should go. As people bustled about her to their own company, she picked up various languages here and there. The thick accent of the Russians was the most prominent, however, as would be expected considering the place she would now call home for the next few months was Russia. With each foot making a soft 'thud' as they hit the ground, the brunette made her way over to the sign that labelled the Ice Palace. She pulled to a stop in front of the adults there, slightly breathless, dropping her hand luggage beside her and pulling her wheeled bag to a stop.

"Another new student?" One of the adults sighed, obviously a bit bored despite only two others had turned up; a male (A good-looking one at that) and a female. Abigail nodded, somewhat shyly, blushing to the point that a dark red rose into her cheeks. The adult smiled kindly, to which Abigail replied with one of her own. Sneaking a glance at the others, she quietly wondered what she should do. Introductions? Not with the state she was in. Join the girl? Hmm, maybe. Flirt with the guy? How about ... no. Finally, Abigail satisfied herself by averting her gaze and waited for others to arrive, or for one of the others to make a move first; considering she was shy and all.
      account is inactive; occasionally checked by a friend.

If you wish to contact the owner of this account, you can try her tumblr or deviantart
      Mimi-911

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby Kitty~. » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:14 pm

C H R I S
      Mood: Nervous
      Chris's eyes wandered around as he awaited for the others to join the few that were already there. His foot tapped impatiently on the polished floor as the intercom sounded throughout the airport. There were many people as it was a prime time for boarding flights and it was impossible to tell which ones were soon-to-be peers of his or otherwise. A dreary sigh left his lips. He didn't know anybody here. If his sister had been just a little older, then she could've been admitted as well. Unfortunately, she was eleven which left her a little time for growing up.Was it wrong that he was feeling a little homesick already? Russia was such a different place in comparison to England and it was so big. He felt miniature in the expanse of space.

Movement was caught out of the corner of Chris's eyes and he tilted his head to see who had approached. It was a girl about his age. She was pretty enough, but Christopher wasn't one to really care about looks. The air she gave off made her seem just as nervous as he was, which was little bit of a relief. He inhaled deeply, deciding to make a good first impression instead of standing there awkwardly in the silence. Making his way towards the girl, he stopped in front of her and stuck a hand out, taking on his signature, warming smile. "Hello," he said. "I'm Christopher Mason. I assume you're here for the Ice Palace as well?" Chris had always been a friendly, social person by nature and he figured it'd be good to make some friends as so when they got into activities and stuff, he wouldn't be stuck not knowing anybody. Although that was the least of his worries in this foreign world, he was still sure to be proactive.
      [takin' it easy]
      Kitty~.

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby Mimi-911 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:26 pm

mood;;
      Nervous
      doing;;
      Talking to Chris
      a b i g a i l

Abigail for a moment was lost in her own thoughts. When Chris spoke, however, she was jolted out of them as suddenly as like when an alarm had gone off at midnight. When Abigail realised who it was, she blushed, but tried to regain her composure as quickly as possible. "Yeah." She muttered, gazing up at Chris through her eyelashes. "I'm Abigail Hunter, just call me Abi though." Shifting her weight, the brunette let a lock of hair fall down from where she had pinned it to fall and hide her face. Impatiently, she tucked it behind her ear, gazing up at Chris, considering he was taller than her. "And you too?" Abi found it warming to know that when they got to the school she wouldn't be completely alone. It was one thing picking up her backs and leaving Australia and coming to Russia, but the teen would not be able to live a day without the company of a friend.
      account is inactive; occasionally checked by a friend.

If you wish to contact the owner of this account, you can try her tumblr or deviantart
      Mimi-911

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby Kitty~. » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:54 pm

C H R I S
      Mood: Nervous
      Grinning as Abi responded, Chris couldn't help but be slightly amused by her shyness towards him - especially considering he was basically a big teddy bear. He noticed that as she spoke, she had a bit of an accent. What did it sound like...? As he racked his brain for the orientation, he finally came up with the conclusion that she was Australian. That was pretty cool. He'd always wanted to go to Australia. "Yep," Chris replied, popping the 'P'. Pondering her name, he chewed on his lip, a habit he'd picked up from -believe it or not- his sister. "Hmm...Abigail. That's a nice name." He stood for a few minutes of silence, thinking through the new acquaintance. Upon giving her a quick look-over, he deemed her definitely friend-worthy. "You must be a pretty good skater to get in, hey? You excited?" His eyes wandered back over to her, awaiting her answer. Absent-mindedly, he questioned where in Australia she was from considering the country was pretty hot. Although, he had heard of quite a few ice rinks down there, unlike England where in winter, every lake was an ice rink.
      [takin' it easy]
      Kitty~.

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby august rush » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:59 pm

{ L A N I }
      Mood - nervous/excited
      Status - getting off plane
      Restraining herself from running down the tunnels that attach from the planes, Lani walked slowly, staring at her feet. The flight was rough, and she had kept a white-knuckled grip on her seat the entire time. Dragging her small luggage behind her, she exited the tunnel and breathed a sigh of relief. But then nervousness overcame her as she looked around the airport, seeing all the faces of people she didn't know, and not knowing where to go. -All of these signs are in Russian. I don't know Russian!- she thought as she looked around. And then suddenly, she noticed a row of men holding signs. Some had last names on them, others had company names on them, all waiting for their party to arrive. Walking in that direction, she sighed with relief again as she 'Madame Rose's Ice Skating School', in English, nonetheless. She gave the man a shy smile and nodded as he asked if she was a student. Lani turned around to see the other students who were already there. The three students already seemed to be settling in, so the teen silently sat on the ground. She fidgeted with her silver charm bracelet, praying that things would be better once they got to the school.
      .:I've Quit:.
      august rush

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby ThunderStarStorm » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Nicole;

Nicole bit her lip, swallowing thickly against the wave of fear that rose inside her as she took in all the people. Hand tightly clenching her duffle bag, the amatuer ice skater aiming for the big leagues carefully looked around the large airport, trying to figure out where she was meant to go. Sniffling, and trying to hide it, Nicole whimpered slightly - oh gosh, this was not good. This was so not good! What if they left her here? What if they didn't know that she was meant to be coming. What if...what if- Nicole took a deep, shaky breath and tried to compose herself. What if a giant mechanical spider attacked the building? Having a panic attack never solved anything, she reminded herself, before steeling her nerves and diving back into the bustling crowd, trying to find her way to the exit. At least there she'd be able to get some fresh air and ease out the cramps in her legs from sitting on that plane for so long - she most defiently wasn't used to sitting still that long without entertainment!

Jade;

Grin fastened on her face, and confidence practically raditating from her, Jade Takumi strolled through the airport as though she did it every day - well, with her mother's job, she technically did it every month or so, and the ice skater saw no reason to freak herself out over silly things like getting lost. She was too good at getting lost to be scared of it anymore! Giving a little giggle at her joke, Jade's face lit up and she hurried over to where she'd spotted the sign for Madame Rose's Skating School. There were already a couple of people there, and the teenager was looking forward to introducing herself to them.

WHAT
                    DO YOU
                        DO
                    WHEN ALL YOUR DREAMS
                    HAVE GONE
                        W R O N G?

DO?
                    WELL,
                    YOU DREAM OF A BETTER
                        DREAM;
                    THAT'S WHAT YOU DO.
                  ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪