Cherry Grove Stables V2! Accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Cherry Grove Stables V2! Accepting!

Postby orchid.dreams » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:30 am

Courtney

Courtney mounted Dougie and sat still. "Got it", she replied after he spoke. "Uh skill?", she asked tilting her head. Courtney didn't know much of horse riding and she surely didn't know what he meant by skill. "Most likely zero?", she shrugged guessing he meant what number of scale she was on.

((I also added some stuff on their form. Its on page 33))
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:57 am

Chet || rags: Courtney

After Courtney had told him her skill level, he laughed a little, "Well that's quite alright, Dougie helped as a therapy horse, and a parariding horse, so your good" he wasn't sure what she was thinking or feeling, but he knew Dougie was gonna take care of her. "Alright noe no rush, but keep your legs on him, not your ankles, and when your ready you an pick up a trot" he knew she had potential to do it, but her confidence is what he was worried about.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:00 am

Courtney

"Ok got it", she replied as he finished talking. She knew the basics and how to start off at a walk because Bailey taught her. Courtney made a clicking noise with her tongue and Dougie began to walk. She did it again and started at a slow trot. Courtney held tight on the reins just in case.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:35 am

Chet || Tags:Open

He saw her holding tightly to the reins, "Now just relax on the reins, if you hold on with your legs, emphasis on the leg not ankles, and you're sure to stay on. He knows to stay in a trot, but he'll stop if you tense up. That's good, keep him going, you're doing great! It looks like you've been riding your whole life!" Chet was thrilled that she was coming along so well.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:40 am

Courtney

Courtney nodded and loosened her grip on the reins slightly. She clicked her tongue once more. Now Dougie was on a faster trot than before. "I need to get a horse now", she said as she rode around the arena.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:50 am

Chet || Tags: Courtney

"I'm very glad to see your enjoying it. I hope if you find a horse, I hope he or she is the right horse for you" Chet replied smiling. "So how much longer were you thinking of going? I don't want to end it but just curious" he added scratching his head pleasantly smiling. "I have thought of putting him back in the western style riding, and if you're interested then I would be glad. It could potentially be better for the both of us" he hoped for the time until she got a horse this would work for her.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:58 am

Courtney

"Yeah me too", she said. "I guess I'll get off now. I don't want to tire your horse", she said pulling on the reins a bit to stop Dougie. She halted him and slowly dismounted. "Dougie would be a good western horse", she agreed. "I'll definitely be looking for a horse now", she said putting her hands on her hips.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:48 pm

Chet || Tags: Open

Che watched her dismount,and place her hands on her hips in a some what cute fashion, and mimicked her "Until you do, he's yours to ride, and I'll accompany you" he responded while pointing his finger at her smiling. "So you looked amazing up there today, not in a weird way" he put his hands up in a stopping motion in front of him" It's just you looked like you've been riding your whole life and you looked professional".
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:20 pm

Courtney

Courtney giggled at him as he copied her actions. "That'd be great", she replied giving a childish thumbs up. "I always look amazing", she said, dramatically running a hand threw her hair and sticking out her hips sideways while her hands were on her hips. "Bailey has been teaching me some things. Never thought thought they'd make me look professional", Courtney admitted.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:26 pm

Chet || Tags: Open

"As do I" he added on t]while striking a model's pose, hand on his hips and duck face lips, "She sure did good at teaching you though, it really looks nice, or you just work it yourself, he said playfully nudging her with his fist on the shoulder. "We should head back into the barn" he said pointing sarcastically towards the barn.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me