Cherry Grove Stables V2! Accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Cherry Grove Stables V2! Accepting!

Postby orchid.dreams » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:39 am

Courtney Lane Moore-19-Tags, Chet

Courtney smiled as he introduced his horse. "Dougie's cute", she complimented. "I don't know my way around here yet but we could explore together?", she offered. "I don't ride horses much so I guess we could go walking?", she asked. Courtney put the suitcases back in the truck and locked it. She decided to pick them up later.

Bailey Star Moore-19- Tags, Luane

Bailey was unclipping the lead from Chester's halter before the girl walked up. "Hi", she said rather coldly. Bailey didn't like talking to people alone. That's why she usually has Courtney around to do the talking for her. "I'm Bailey, you are?", she introduced herself. Bailey decided on having a small talk so the girl would leave.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:16 pm

Luana || Tags: Bailey

Luana regretted talking to her, "I'm Luana, it's nice to meet you, but I uh er better get back to Bo, so I'll see you around" she ended the conversation with a brisk smile and a shy wave and walked back to the haybale. Luana pulled out her pocket knife and cut the hay strings, and tossed the hay in the stall, before walking out to the truck to find her brother.
"Well Chet it seems you've already made a friend" she said while giving him a playful punch. "Well I'm going to take the truck and go unload my luggage in our living area" Chet and Luana were living in the same house, but different beds and baths. She was happy to be doing her favorite things (horses) with her brother.
Luana had gotten the keys and hopped in the truck watching Chet talk with the other girl.

Chet || Tags: Courtney

"Yeah I'd like to take a walk, it'll be fun, but first I have to place Dougie in his stall. Would you mind tagging along?" Chet didn't want to leave her behind, but he didn't know what her response would be since she didn't ride. He didn't know anything about that place or where to walk or what to talk about with her. Chet was getting more nervous by the second. Sweat started dripping through his hair. Chet removed his hat and ran his fingers through his hair, lifting his shirt to show his abdomen.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:29 pm

Courtney Lane Moore-19-Tags,Chet

"I don't mind", she replied. Courtney watched as his sister walked over and gave her a small smile and a short wave. She turned to look at the view for a a few seconds as they talked and turned back around to see him lifting his shirt. She blushed and quickly turn her head away.

Bailey Star Moore-19- Tags,Open

Bailey listened as she introduced herself and left. She hated to admit it but honestly felt bad. She shrugged off the thought and went into the feed room, gettin Chester a treat for being good in the trailer.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:39 pm

Chet had realized what he had done, he quickly pulled his shirt back down, "Uh sorry about that" he said "Just a struggle of being tall I guess" he laughed to himself. He and Courtney had started walking into the barn, and Chet had placed Dougie in his stall. "So I'm just going to grab a water bucket for him and then we can begin our walk, so um just wait rigter tht here" he added with a smile.
After Dougie was settled, Chet started to walk, "Alright so where are we headed?" he asked with curiosity.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:47 pm

Courtney Lane Moore-19- Tags, Chet

Courtney smiled shyly. "It's ok", she said laughing a bit. She followed him into the stables and waited as he did his thing. She walked out with him. "Honestly, I'm not sure", she said looking around. Courtney just started walking a random direction. "I don't know where we are headed. If we get lost blame me", she said laughing.

Bailey Star Moore-19- Tags, Open

Bailey watched as Courtney walked by with a guy. This girl, already getting guys on the first day here. Didn't even bother to take out the luggage! She thought heading outside to the truck. She pulled out the suitcases and walked into there cabin, setting the things down.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:40 pm

"Well I probably couldn't do any better!" he continued on sarcastically throwing his hands up. "I guess it would be alright to walk wherever we want, as long as we don't go too far away and get lost" he added leaning in and making emphasis that she'd be the one to get them lost. "Ah I'm just kidding, we always have a cell phone and it shouldn't be too hard to get lost, but enough about that. I'd like to know more about you" he said while gesturing his hand in her direction.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:02 pm

Courtney Lane Moore-19-Tags, Chet

Courtney laughed as he sarcastically threw his hands upwards. "If we do get lost its ok, cell phones are always the key to finding your way out. Just google how to get back to where you need to be. Cell phones are gods", she giggled. "We must praise them for their hard work", she added. Courtney thought for a moment. "Well, I'm 19, I have a twin whose older by 13 minutes. Uh, I have a younger sister who is also here in these stables but I just don't know where. I also have a 14 year old brother. I have a dog named Oreo". Courtney took a breath and realized she was rambling. "Oh what about you?", she asked smiling.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:16 pm

Chet loved Courtney's sarcasm as she played along to his joke and Chet was very happy to learn about Courtney, and he was some hat ready to tell her about him now. "Well I have a twin sister, you've met her" he said chuckling, "Um well I have no other siblings, but we do have a ranch back home, with dozens on dozens of cattle, couple of dogs, some chickens, goats, sheep, pigs, any kind of farm animals, and of course plenty of horses for the workers and the family. "And maybe I'll tell you my life story a little later on" he said smiling and gently nudging her with his shoulder.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:35 pm

Courtney

Courtney listened as he explained things about himself. "Wow, you have a zoo!", she said smiling. "I would love to visit your ranch one day", she a said thinking about meeting all those animals. "Ok", she said softly nudging Chet back.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:41 pm

Blake Hartstead: Girlfriend-None: Crush-Rosalia: Taggs-Rosalia
He walked back over to where she was standing. "Shall we?" he said leading the way to his cabin. As he opened the door he could feel the warmth from the cabin rush out and hit his face. "Please make yourself at home. It'll be a bit." he said walking into the kitchen and taking out the milk and coa coa powder. He grabbed the mixer to mix the ingredients. "Feel free to watch a movie or read a book from the book shelves." he said heating a pot up to pour the mixture in.

Scarlet: Crush-Shura: Taggs-Shura

She snorted as Blake and Rosalia walked off. "Now where do they think their going?" she nickered softly thinking she could only hear what she said. She watched them disappear into Blake cabin. but then when back to grazing.

Eric Blake: Girlfriend-Ashlynn: Taggs-Ashlynn

Eric smiled. "Thank you." he said with a smile getting up and walking with her help. He was still alittle dizzy from the accident but he shook it off. "Do you want to come over to my cabin when we get back to the stables?" he said kissing her on the cheek softly.

Logan Cain: Girlfriend-None: Taggs-Lily

Logan looked out his window to see someone new walk into the barn. He got up and walked out the front door. Walking into the sables to see another girl choreing her horse. He walked up to her slowly trying not to startle her. He cleared his throat o make himself known then spoke. "Im Logan. You must be new here?" he said leaning on the stall beside him.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me