[CLOSED TO FORMS] Burnouts 화상

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: [CLOSED TO FORMS] Burnouts 화상

Postby kortico » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:50 pm

x H yun ae - o x xxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
《 main vocalist ♠ location: 6ixty-6ix dorms ♠ tags: daewon & girls ♠ misc: form

There was the deafening rumble of a crowd cheering, a dark stadium pouring blinding lights down onto the stage platforms as flickering lights moved in waves throughout the people standing in their seats, and - the reality check of an alarm piercing through the air and tugging Jaeo sharply from his dream. Awaking with a start, he shoots a hand out to scramble to turn the alarm from his phone off before the device vibrated off of the nightstand beside him. As his heartbeat slows to normal, the boy sits up and lets his blankets tumble into his lap, squinting against the light slicing through a section of curtain left open. His hair is never neatly styled, but right now it's looking like a nightmare, like a bird could have laid eggs on his head throughout the night, and surely there's drool stuck to the edge of his mouth and up on his cheekbone. The ache in his shoulders tells Jaeo that he twisted around in his sleep, but all of this is useless rambling when he decides to check the time on his phone, a sharp laugh of disbelief dragging out of him the same time he sends comforters flying off of his body. Another morning sleeping through at least five of his alarm reminders, and once again a notorious habit of waking up nearly late has plagued his morning plans - on this big of a day, too. With nearly cartoon-like speed, the idol rushes through a summary of his usual routine, brushing teeth without bothering to eat for once, brushing through tangled hair to make it presentable, shaky hands still managing to run eyeliner along his waterlines. Thankfully, he had already packed the night before, and only needed to change into an outfit.

Jae sends off with a rushed goodbye to a silent apartment, tugging shoes on while he's already halfway down the hallway, unfazed by the biting air at first when it rushes towards his face. But, by the time he's reached the entrance to the designated building, he's pretty sure he might have picked up a good patch of frostbite or two on any exposed extremities. That being said, for the most part the idol still was barely bothered by the temperature, one hand shoved into the pocket of his jacket while the other one held his phone, eyes trained to the screen like an owl watching some poor rodent. His empty hand reaches out blindly to grasp onto the handle to the door, a subconscious part of his mind hears murmured voices inside of the dorms but his attention isn't fully taken away until he's nudging the door open as if he's been in here a hundred times before, pausing briefly in the doorway. Oh, would you look at that, it looks like most of the other members are already here and conversing. Jaeo stares at them for a moment, lets the door shut behind him before a smile is breaking his expression, throwing his hand up in the universal peace sign, "Hello, superstars."
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cha ran - post 3

Postby dumbfounded » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:29 am

RAN
────────── CHA ──────────

role leader, main dancer, lead rapper xx group 6ixty 6ix xx tags sohee, daewon, xysis, jaeo

ran smiled back at sohee. she has a slight feeling that the smile was forced, though she always had doubts about people around her being genuine so she didn't dwell on it. instead, she also focused on staying positive. whether they liked it or not, they were a team. they were in a competition, they had to work together to succeed.

"thank you," ran replied to the blonde girl. if she was honest, she was more than proud of her positions in the group. she had been into dancing and gymnastics since she could walk, it was her passion. ran imagined that if she hadn't trained so hard to become an idol, she would have taken to professional gymnastics. then there was her role as a lead rapper, something she had no reason to be sad about. she enjoyed rapping, but ran's strength lied in battle rapping and she doubted that she would have to diss anyone soon. and most importantly, she was given leadership. it made sense, she was one of the oldest and had trained for a long time. "i'd say all roles are important, think of our group as a puzzle, without one of us it wouldn't be complete".

as soon as ran finished her sentence, she heard a masculine voice coming from the door. she smiled once again as he turned to face said person. ”well, hello to you too, i’m ran, nice to meet you”.
Last edited by dumbfounded on Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [CLOSED TO FORMS] Burnouts 화상

Postby Exyw » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:04 am

Choi Hyeon-Jeong
“I’ᴍ 147 ᴘᴏᴜɴᴅs ᴏꜰ ᴘᴀʟᴇ sᴋɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʀᴀɢɪʟᴇ ʙᴏɴᴇ, ᴏᴋᴀʏ? Sᴀʀᴄᴀsᴍ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴᴄᴇ.”
| male | Joker | 20 | WishX | main rapper | bisexual | tags: Tae Eun, Kolab|
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

Hyeon noticed laugh escaping Tae's mouth. He then noticed the younger blushing, he was probably embarrassed. This caused Hyeon to laugh as well, but his normal laugh turned into falling on the floor dramatically. He would never imagine that the boy would be so shy. he looked complete the opposite.
He decided to change the topic. "Leaderrrrrrr!" He said, playfully pouting like a child. "Did you choose your room yet?" He asked looking at the girl. He then looked at the boy and said. "We have three person rooms. I already chose mine, hope you don't mind." He said.

(sorry I have no idea what to write, but I thought something is better than nothing.)
Exyw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

taeeun (6)

Postby year of the ox » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:32 pm

( ─ PYO TAEEUN )

main vocalist, dancer • group; wishx • location ; wishx dorms • tags ; hyeonjeong, kolab, hari

as soon as hyeonjeong started laughing, taeeun felt more at ease. he didn't quite know why, though he guessed that it was the elder's dramatic laugh. although he barely knew hyeonjeong, taeeun was already looking up to him. the elder was so outgoing and fun. meanwhile, taeeun secretly praised himself for actually speaking to them without stuttering too much.

when he heard about the 3 person room, taeeun didn't know how to feel. on one hand, he knew he would feel safe around other people. on the other hand, taeeun had the tendency to sleep talk, especially during night-terrors, and he didn't want to scare hyeonjeong and whoever the last guy would be.

”don’t worry, i don’t mind,” taeeun answered, smiling softly. it was true that he didn’t mind, taeeun would have been happy sleeping anywhere as long as it was away from a heater. ”just tell me which bed you chose so i know which one to avoid”.
year of the ox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me