the seasons [open]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the seasons [open]

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:55 pm

Rosalie Silver ~ 18 ~ heterosexual ~ The mysterious Tags: Toto

Snapped out of her musings by a voice, the smile on her face vanished. She was not a dog to be clear at will, he could come here if he so wished, but she cared for very little either way. But he did and introduced himself.

"I'm Silver," She ignored the rather unappealing look on his face, because behind that he was actually kind of cute. Silver was never one to run into relationships, but if he dropped the act she was sure something would come of it. "And what attracted you to this rather quaint warehouse?"
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:26 pm

romi | 19 | the warm one
----------------------------⊱
HOTEL HALL - TAGS; noël

Romi closed her eyes for a brief moment begore she was almost knocked over. Startled, she took a step back and her eyes widened. "I'm sorry, sorry!" she said hastily, putting her hands up when she saw the boy looking almost as shocked as her. "It's okay, you scared me though... are you okay?" Romi asked. The boy looked almost as pale as a ghost.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:59 pm

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Hotel Entrance - Tags: Open, Silver

Yukio was taken aback by the way she spoke "Woah. "Quaint"? I've only known you for about 12 seconds and already you're busting out the fancy speak. I'll say that has left a pretty, um..." He thought of what to say next, trying hard not to embarrass himself again "A pretty odd taste in my mouth, for lack of a better term. You are the only person that I have ever met who has said "Quaint" to me and you threw me for a total loop." He wasn't annoyed by this or even upset, if anything, he was sort of impressed.
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:07 pm

So Toto here wasn't used to the high brow chatter she jsed to hear back home. It was rather convenient in that she could appear to be more than she was, deceive and hide in a cloak of words. Though he seemed intelligent enough, better to save that for someone a bit power on the iq scale. Maybe I'll have to stick around until you get used to my speech?" a proposition of partnership, it could be implied through words without saying it. Just the way all things should be.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:20 pm

Toto was stunned by how forward she was, but he wasn't bothered by it "If you're implying that you want to hang out with me, I don't really see any problems with that. Just don't go acting all high and mighty because you know a bunch of fancy words, okay? I have been described as having a colorful vocabulary myself!" That's not much of a compliment but he wore it on his sleeve all the same.
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:25 pm

Silver smiled slyly, he wasn't one for questions, good, an attractive quality in anyone. "High and mighty, me? Never," She said, smile still shining out, eyes sparkling with plans. Shall we go inside and have a look around then?"
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:14 am

Toto shrugged "I don't see why not. C'mon." He turned around and led the way into the hotel. He thought his interaction with Charlie was a success, but his short exchange with Silver was completely riveting! He put his hands in his pockets and pushed the door open with his shoulder. He looked around and took note of all the nice furniture in the lobby. It was nothing too spectacular, but it certainly wasn't from Ikea. He approached a sofa off to the side near a coffee table and body slammed onto it. It groaned a little from the impact but it didn't break "Good quality furniture. Might be worth napping on at a later date." He got up and approached a magazine rack filled with DVDs. He perused through the selection, and hoping Silver wasn't paying attention, slipped a (you guessed it) romantic comedy into his indigo jansport. Upon closer inspection, his backpack was covered in bright paint spatters, enamel pins, pin back buttons, and dirty keychains, most of them having something to do with Seattle, Washington.

ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:15 am

With quick step, Silver followed Toto into the hotel. Not too shabby, was her first thought as she walked through the doors. Nothing as it's exterior appeared. Just as well, loving in a warehouse did not seem like an attractive proposition. Running her hands over the back of a sofa, leaving lines were the velvet was rubbed up, she glanced at Toto, seeing him slip something into his bag, the very vibrant bag, she noticed. "So, Seattle?" She asked. Normally understanding origins helped you understand people, infinitesimally useful.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby year of the ox » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:24 am

( ─ 🌧 JAESIK AHN )

bisexual • rain (the sad one) • tags ; open

jaesik knew he was probably going to be late to the hotel mainly due to the fact that he woke up extremely late. he also postponed packing his bags until after he woke up which just added to the lateness. by the time he got to the hotel, jaesik could already see people in the distance which did make him hesitate a bit. jaesik took a deep breath and began walking, dragging his suitcase behind him as he approached the large building. he remembered receiving the invitation and being confused about it, but he also used it as an excuse to get away from his family, at least for a while.

it didn't take jaesik long to arrive at the front of the hotel, and it took him even less to push open the front doors and step inside. he gently pulled down the baseball cap he was wearing, hoping that covering his face would make him stand out less. he stood close to one of the corners of the lobby, hoping that observing other people would shed some light on what was going on. to say that jaesik was confused about how living in the hotel would work was an understatement.
year of the ox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr.Flavio » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:58 am

Noël Castongay★ Age: 17★ non-binary★pansexual★ tags:Romi,open★ current whereabouts: 2nd floor hallway★

Romi closed her eyes for a brief moment begore she was almost knocked over. Startled, she took a step back and her eyes widened. "I'm sorry, sorry!" she said hastily, putting her hands up when she saw the boy looking almost as shocked as her. "It's okay, you scared me though... are you okay?" Romi asked. The boy looked almost as pale as a ghost.

"I'll be fine once, my heartbeat calms down" Noël still clutching his shirt, he felt his heart beat starting to slow down in a more calm pace.

"I uh-" Clearing his throat he was avoiding eye contact for most of the interaction but he tried once again looking directly at her " I'm Noël, I got this weird invitation from this hotel, i'll be here, for a while I'm guessing..." He stammered.

"Oh!" It was like he suddenly remember how to have a conversation "What about you? What brought you here? " Noël didn't gave a chance to Romi to even respond. He awkwardly added "Sorry...that was weird a-and to fast" He lowered his head. If he can have a mental checklist of being to awkward for first time meetings Noël could cross it out right away.
Dr.Flavio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me