oceans [open & accepting]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: oceans [closed]

Postby coyotebluff » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:52 pm

Jordan Sands
nineteen || male || oceans lead vocalist || the band
I hop down the stairs of the bus, the other boys close behind me, and make my way over to where all the winners were standing. I give them a smile, clasping my hands together. "Hey, guys. So, as you must obviously know, you're here 'cause you won the contest to go touring with us for a week. Now I'm assuming you all know us, but to make this easier, we're Oceans. I'm Jordan, this is Finn, the drummer and Jason who's our bassist. Tigo, our guitarist is currently knocked out with the cold so he can't make it out right now. But, as far as you guys go, I need you to load your luggage up in that bus and come back here for more instruction." I say in a friendly way, motioning to the boys and the other bus as I mentioned them. Hopefully they were good at taking orders.
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:51 am

Clara Benson
Female - 18 - tags: none

MMI squirm when I hear what Jordan says. The fact that they would probably be keeping track of who gets into the bus occurs to me, so if I didn't go, they would know someone was missing. It would be obvious I'm a winner because I would be the only other person here, and I have luggage, which I had forgotten about until Jordan mentioned loading it into the bus.
MMI sigh and shove my notebook and pencil into my bag, there is no turning back now. After I pick up my bag, I head towards the proper bus and avoid eye contact with anyone along the way.
Last edited by PaintLily on Thur Feb 34, 1492 2:18 am, edited 567 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am a Christian. │ My avatar was drawn by BlueOrca2000

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

MI(Song: The Resistance)

^ By emblo ^ v By Sparkleparty v
iIYou can take my heart,
iiYou can take my breath,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

MMMMl(Song: The Resistance)

~Please Click my Babies~
Also, if you could click anybody
Mihere, I would appreciate it

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
MMMHuman Tano - winter.sunset
MMIQuad Tano - PeanutButterRum
MMiiBouncy Pixels & Couple Art of
MMMMMyawahn & Roi - Lunar.
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LukeDeadwood » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:54 am

Asa|20|Male|Tags: Open

Asa looked up as Jordan began to speak, listening to what the man had to say. One of them was sick? "Hope he gets better..." He mumbled to himself and he eyed the other bus that they were told to put their luggage in. He stayed in that spot for a short moment, not wanting to be the first person to make a move. He let out a soft sigh when a girl shoved a couple of things into her bag and made her way towards the bus and he followed suit, tightly gripping the handle of his luggage bag while keeping his head held low.
LukeDeadwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ── 001. )

Postby avos » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:09 am

★ -- TIGO !!
          tigo was awoken by his sheets being ripped off his body. the cold air hit him like a hammer, as
          goosebumps made their way all over his already shivering body. "satan, is that you?" he mumbled,
          his voice was gravelly with sleep, and sounded somewhat nasally with congestion. it was obvious
          that he was feeling a bit under the weather. as a hand ruffled his messy hair, he lazily opened his
          eyes. jordan was standing in front of him, telling him to wake up. "oh, i was right, it is satan" a
          light-hearted grin appeared on his face as a result from his joke. he chuckled before suddenly
          breaking into a nasty coughing fit. as jordan started tucking him back in, he shook his head, "no,
          i'm fine, estoy bien, estoy muy bien, ¿vale?"
          he grunted, struggling against the sheets. it was
          obvious that tigo couldn't fight jordan in this shape, so he reluctantly gave up and laid back down.
          he frowned, "i'm fine, lo juro." jordan didn't seem to believe him because he walked away to talk
          to the other boys. tigo's head fell back on the pillow in defeat. he refused to be bedridden, he had
          been looking forward to this day for so long. as the boys exited the bus, tigo broke loose from his
          bedsheets and started to get ready.

tags // --
avos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostie123 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:24 pm

Mason // 17 // stadium

I try to hide my excitement when Oceans makes their appearance. Their singer, Jordan, tells us we can put our bags in the other bus before we get more instructions. I wonder what we'll be up to next. Maybe an introduction? I doubt we'll be loaded up into our bus before we get to interact with the band, I think to myself as I wait for someone to make the first move toward the bus. Not being one to lead, I feel awkward being the one to initiate things that would draw attention to me. I follow suit behind a girl and the white hair boy, who looks nearly traumatized at this point. I'm nervous as all heck, I can only imagine how he's feeling.
Hey, I'm Kaiden ♂ and I like music and exploring.
I should probably change my pic before people think I'm a 16yr old emo kid.
That would be incorrect, I'm [technically, lol] an 'adult' PUNK kid.
I'm also not young Skrillex, which is who my avatar is. Although I wish.

lioness; is my sister
Ghostie123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: oceans [open & accepting]

Postby PaintLily » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:02 pm

Clara Benson
Female - 18- Tags: Open

MMI enter the bus and find a place to set my bag. Pulling a notepad and a pencil out of my bag, I then go back outside and draw while I wait for the 'more instruction' Jordan mentioned. 'I can't believe I let Kelsey talk me into entering this competition, and that I won! I'm going to have to travel with a bunch of people I don't know. Actually, that doesn't even sound safe...' I think, then let out a sigh. 'Just focus on the positive, and quit worrying, it'll be fine. I hope.'
Last edited by PaintLily on Thur Feb 34, 1492 2:18 am, edited 567 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

iIYou can take my heart,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

~Please Click my Babies~

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:59 pm

Olivia Rosalie Wells
winner || location: the bus || tags: open

Olivia ran a hand through her chocolate brown hair as she hopped from foot to foot, adrenaline pumping through her veins. Is this really happening? She couldn't help but give her arm a pinch as their singer, Jordan, swung open the door, followed by the drummer and bassist. Flipping a black backpack over her shoulder, she held a leather-coated notebook in her arm as she walked towards the bus. I am going to screw this up...
x

oh, i'm a loose bolt of a complete machine
what a match, i'm half-doomed and you're
semi-sweetx xgif credits to quicksilvcrr.

x
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ѕмαυg » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:48 pm

Jason Lawrence || Bassist || 20 || location: bus || tagged: Everyone, Clara.

Jason stood side by side with the other boys from the band and listened to Jordan give the group instructions. He dug his hands into his pockets and watched the winners load their gear into the bus, some of them shy, some excited. As they came back out he approached them with the others and began to greet himself to the three already there, even though they obviously already knew who he was, but it was the polite context that mattered. "It's nice to finally meet you all. I can't wait to get to know all of you." He smiled, trying to make a good first impression in front of them. He wanted them to enjoy their time with the band as much as he wanted to with them. He noticed one of the girls, pale skin with long light brown hair, with her head down scribbling in a notebook. "Into your art, i see?" He said, taking an interest.
ѕмαυg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:19 pm

Clara Benson
Female - 18 - Tags: Jason

MMWhen someone comments on the fact that I'm drawing, I look up and I see that it was Jason, the bassist from the band. "Oh, um, yeah, I guess.." I say quietly, looking at the ground. "I'm more into writing, but I draw sometimes" I add, even quieter. Trying not to look uncomfortable, I make myself look up and smile, but it's a weak smile.

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

iIYou can take my heart,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

~Please Click my Babies~

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:31 am

XXXXSABRINA MARIA MINNIE ST.CHARLESXXXX

sabrina ; sabbynineteenno crush/relationshiplocation ; bustagged ; everyone

sabrina showed up a little late and tried not to make it obvious, quickly packing her bag. she seemed so... uninterested in all this, in all honesty, she didn't enter to actually win, who ever wins anything was what she was thinking. so when she won she was a little.. intimidated by the idea of spending time with strangers. she looked up as one of them, jason spoke, she briefly bit her lip showing how nervous she was. some people honestly, literally thought sabby was a mute, because it took so much effort for her to speak, she was such a nervous person, though once you knew her, she often spoke to much but you know, at least she spoke right? but there were like three people she knew that well, her family. she played with her hair nervously as she looked from person to person. one girl, perhaps to excited? the other seemed a little unsure. she listened calmly to what jordan had to say and did as she was told. placing her bags into the bus before returning, gripping onto her arm tightly, her nerves screaming at the top of their lungs no matter how hard she tried to hide them, but she wasn't nervous t meet them. no, that was done and dusted. it was a fluke win, she wasn't here with as much enthusiasm as the next girl, her nerves were because she was literally nervous about being away from home for a week. when someone like herself, shy, nervous, quiet, doesn't trust easy, suddenly gets chucked into one of these situations, it wasn't always the best. her mum pushed her to go, purely because she doesn't get out enough. she turned away from everyone for a few seconds as she took a puff form her asthma inhaler, clearly hiding her illness before shoving it back in her bag, proceeding to grip onto her arm nervously, leaving a red mark as she moves onto the bus and hides herself in one of the seats, plugging in some music, listening to boyce avenue, she'd listen to oceans normally.. but that would just be weird, besides, boyce avenue was just as good. all the while she continued writing her song lyrics in her book that had a few song lyrics already in place.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me