||Chance|| New and accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ||Chance|| New and accepting!

Postby universal song » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:01 pm

bump
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby itsprettymuch » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:57 pm

|Bodhi Seighlem : male :seventeen: student : hetero. : tags-Ash|
    I looked around the spacious room. Wonder how things we're going to go down "I have a shiba inu named Juice. He lives with my mom, though" I couldn't take him because they felt it was best for me not to have him around. I got asked about free pizza and I thought about what I wanted to eat. "Uh no not really. I'm in the mood for chicken alfredo. the one that comes from pizza hut" I told ash.

|Sasha Santos × tough teacher × female × twenty seven × US Navy Veteran × tags; August|

"Yeah that's fine, August. I'll cover math, science, and p.e." I told her. I would've chose to teach English but I never really liked English class myself. "What are you willing to teach?" I asked. Leaning back in my chair, I put my hands behind my head and tried see where exactly I wanted to start each lesson. I think I'll just start with eight grade education and work my way up.
itsprettymuch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:44 pm

David; Student; Mood; Frightened, homesick

The small black haired walks down the hallway, finding a the room with his name and two other boys names. He could hear voices from inside and takes a deep breath before entering. His green eyes fill with fear at the sight of the two other, larger males. He shrinks back into a corner of the room, watching them Maybe they didn't see him... he was frightened of any boy his age after his experiences before coming here, the only ones he'd ever been around were all the same, cruel and heartless, and loved picking on the little guys.
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:54 pm

]
Alexis|'Past'|Female|Student|Tags; OPEN

Alexis sighed and looked around for someone to talk to. Realizing no one, she went back to her room and fell asleep. Sky, her cat had curled up with her.

Ash|'Hack'|Male|Student|Tags; Bodhi

Ash shot him a not so friendly look. "Well there's beds on the other side of the room." He said tensely, flicking his hands to the other side. "Make yourself at home." He watched strike emerge with food and the smell wafted around the room. "I love free food." He threw Strike a salad and Strike went off to eat it. He passed Bo his food. "Here." He opened his own food and started eating.

August|'Spiral'|Female|Therapist|Tags; Sasha

August shook her head. "I can't do lessons. I only know therapist stuff. Their is another teacher though. She can do the other half. She specializes in English." She said, sighing. "I'm going to get some food. Want anything?" She stood up and looked at Sasha.

ignore this
Last edited by universal song on Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:10 pm

David; Student; Mood; frightened, homesick

He stays in the corner, not relaxing "I'm David.." he answers Ash. He heard him say something about the snake that had just left the room. He'd had a pet snake once, a long time ago, it wasn't it he was afraid of "It's not the snake I'm worried about.." he mutters under his breath, perhaps a bit more louder than he'd meant to.
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:31 am

Alexis sighed and looked around for someone to talk to. Realizing no one, she went back to her room and fell asleep. Sky, her cat had curled up with her.

Ash shot him a not so friendly look. "Well there's beds on the other side of the room." He said tensely, flicking his hands to the other side. "Make yourself at home." He watched strike emerge with food and the smell wafted around the room. "I love free food." He threw Strike a salad and Strike went off to eat it. He passed Bo his food. "Here." He opened his own food and started eating.

August shook her head. "I can't do lessons. I only know therapist stuff. Their is another teacher though. She can do the other half. She specializes in English." She said, sighing. "I'm going to get some food. Want anything?" She stood up and looked at Sasha.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby itsprettymuch » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:08 am

|Bodhi Seighlem : male :seventeen: student : hetero. : tags-Ash|
    I nodded my head towards the new kid as I learned on the wall with my arms crossed. "What are you afraid of then?" I asked. I stated him down a bit, knowing he was a weakling. I broke the stare once the snake came back with food, the smell filled the room making my stomach growl. I grabbed my did from Ash, sat on my bed, and started to eat my food. "So, new guy, what you in for? Stealing bottle caps?" I asked , pretty much mocking his abilities. I guess you can say I'm judging a book by its cover. But who cares? Not me!

|Sasha Santos × tough teacher × female × twenty seven × US Navy Veteran × tags; August|

"Oh yeah that's right. Almost forgot" I watched the boys from one camera. Looks like Bodhi was scaring the kid, David. I turn my face over to Alexis in another camera. It seems as though she's lonely. Looking for someone to be friends with. I could've sworn we had more girls. Oh well. But yeah, that's what she gets for spitting on people, the feeling of loneliness. Nobody wants to be friends with a spitter. Even if there was another girl in the building
itsprettymuch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:32 am

He shakes his head "No, smaller body build makes for easier climbing and faster escapes. Just couldn't seem to stop myself. What about you?"
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby itsprettymuch » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:14 pm

|Bodhi Seighlem : male :seventeen: student : hetero. : tags-david|
    "Alot of stuff I don't feel like listing" I told david. I've done way too much stuff and I get tired of listing them. "Heres one evidence though I guess" lifting up my right pants leg a bit, i showed off my ankle bracelet. "I was out past curfew and some other reasons for this big monitor around my ankle"

"Oh yeah that's right. Almost forgot" I watched the boys from one camera. Looks like Bodhi was scaring the kid, David. I turn my face over to Alexis in another camera. It seems as though she's lonely. Looking for someone to be friends with. I could've sworn we had more girls. Oh well. But yeah, that's what she gets for spitting on people, the feeling of loneliness. Nobody wants to be friends with a spitter. Even if there was another girl in the building
itsprettymuch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:49 pm

Alexis buried her face in her hands. She hid her tears that streamed down, landing on the counter. She finally stood up and flopped down on one of the couches, back to everyone.

Ash smiled. "Hacker. Heck, I didn't pay for this food." He said, Strike slithering around him. "Well. You have cooler stories than me." He leaned back, hands behind his head.

universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me