♥ a song for us ♥ couple rp. closed.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♥ a song for us ♥ couple rp. closed.

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:02 pm

Cassidy Rowins // 17 // Female // Tagged: Open // Wearing: xXx

Cassidy groaned at the sound of her phone alarm. She rolled onto her front and covered her face with her pillow, eventually giving in, she threw a cushion at the sound knocking it to the floor. She got up and picked the phone up, placing it on her bedside table, she pulled a brush quickly through her hair and went to brush her teeth. She quickly did her makeup and pulled on and outfit, she ran downstairs where the smell of breakfast filled the room. She sat down at the nearest table and pulled out her phone, scrolling down to the contact labelled Pheonix, she shot him a quick you up yet? before being lectured about having technology at the table by her stepdad.

Kelena Matthews // 18 // Female // Tagged: Open // Wearing: xXx

Kelena skipped down the stairs, stopping at the bathroom mirror to take a selfie for her Instagram. She pulled out a seat on the edge of the table and put her bag on it, going over to the kitchen counter to make her self breakfast. She spooned yogurt into a bowl and put in some fresh blueberries from the fridge, noticing a note from her parents with the car keys laid on top of it. She finished her breakfast and pulled on her shoes, grabbing her purse and her phone along with it and headed out of the door, getting into her fiat she pulled out of the drive.

sorry if this is rubbish cx, im trying to get into rping again))
Last edited by ♡ foxes in socks ♡ on Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
♡ pisces 🌣 ♡ virgo ☾ ♡ scorpio ↑ ♡
all eyes on rafah <3

♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FallingCelestial » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:52 am

(I will try to post in a bit, but I am not sure how I should start.)
FallingCelestial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:18 am

м ι к σ | т α g ѕ; n/a

miko grumbled as the light streamed through the curtains, the smell of warm pancakes floating through the air.
    plunging his hand beneath his pillow, he dragged out the silver iPhone that his fathers got him. cringing at the
    brightness, he scrolled through the contacts, instantly tapping on the name that made him smile. mia.
    knowing mia would probably be more organised as he, she'd probably be dressed and awake, eating breakfast,
    though, he couldn't count on it. he called her and smiled, "morning gorgeous." he chuckled.

{ єхtrα / nσtєs ; hope this could help @goldenhalo c; )
eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FallingCelestial » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:48 am

Mia Rose | Just the way you are | Outfit | Tags: Miko

Mia was up at six in the morning as always. She woke up with her alarm clock blaring but didn't shut it off until she was out of bed. She went and gathered her outfit which consisted of light skinny-jeans, a blue shirt, white tank top, white converses, her necklace and bracelet. She took a long, warm shower before getting dresses and coming down stairs. Her mother had already left for work but had left some eggs and bacon for her and her siblings. Just as she finished reading the note, Maddie and Liam came down the stairs and into the kitchen. She gave a small smile and greeted them but they only grabbed a few pieces of bacon before leaving the room and getting ready for school. Mia sighed and got a plate filled with eggs and bacon before sitting down at the island. She ate her breakfast alone for a while before her phone went off on the counter. She swallowed her bite and picked up her phone seeing the name on the screen. She smiled and pulled the phone to her ear. She rolled her eyes at his greeting, "Very funny." She looked out the window before continuing, "Morning to you too."
FallingCelestial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:10 am

м ι к σ | т α g ѕ; n/a

"sorry, i enjoy speaking the truth and the first things that come to mind. do you want me to come
    pick you up today, Mia?" he asked roughly as he held his phone against his cheek and shoulder,
    yanking up a fresh pair of trousers and tugging on a new shirt. he then grabbed his hoodie and
    walked downstairs, still pressing the phone against his shoulder.
    he tugged on some trainers before walking into the kitchen, seeing the lunch money and the steaming
    pancakes on the counter, with a yellow sticky note wishing a nice day at school.
    { єхtrα / nσtєs ; n.a )
eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:42 am

^^ I've edited my start onto my marked post ^^
♡ pisces 🌣 ♡ virgo ☾ ♡ scorpio ↑ ♡
all eyes on rafah <3

♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FallingCelestial » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:10 pm

Mia Rose | Just the way you are | Outfit | Tags: Miko

Mia smiled to herself as she fiddled with her fork, "Sure, just don't be late." She pushed around her eggs on her plate wishing she could eat them. She shifted in her chair, Could I eat my breakfast now? She looked back out the window at the tree that was right beside their house, on it was an old swing that her father had put up a year before he left. She looked away, the memories too painful to think about. She looked towards the stairs wondering if Carter was ever going to get out of bed.

Carter | I really like you | Tags: N/A

Carter groaned as his alarm-clock went off at 7:30. He slipped his arm out from under the blanket and slammed his hand down on the off button. He curled back up and tried to sleep longer but couldn't as the sun peaked through his curtains. He sighed and climbed out of bed. He slipped on an old pair of old basketball shorts and walked out of his room. The aroma of bacon flew up the stairs and he picked up his pace until he stood in the kitchen. He rolled his eyes as he saw Mia on the phone, Probably that boyfriend of her. He walked over to the plate where the bacon was and just picked up the whole plate which held about ten pieces of bacon still on it. He walked over to Mia and sat down next to her and began to eat.
FallingCelestial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:17 pm

м ι к σ | т α g ѕ; n/a

"okay, gorgeous, I'll be there in five." he said with a mouthful of gooey light brown lemon pancakes. he then put down the phone and gulped down the rest of his meal, before placing the dish in the sink for his fathers to clean during there home-lunch break. dashing outside, he jumped into the car and began driving to mias.
    since they'd been dating for years, the routine was as familiar as his own home, and he had no druggie driving there. pulling up, he jumped out the car and ran over to the door.
    { єхtrα / nσtєs ; n.a )
eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chase. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:20 am

[very sorry for not posting, I'll get one up asap]
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:05 am

seraphina rucker. || tags; n/a ||

the bright rays of sunshine nearly blinded seraphina. she forced herself to get up and out of bed,
    making way to her closet, and quickly scanned through her outfits before pulling out this one.
    once she was ready, she checked her watch to see the time. nearly screaming, she realized that
    she had to get to school... and fast. i overslept.. dang. she thought as she raced out of her
    house, saying goodbye to her parents and then darting to her car.

{ will post for bryson later }
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me