Peacorn Universe ♦ ♢ RELATABLE LOVE STORY ADVENTURE ☼ (Open)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Peacorn Universe (Open)

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:21 pm

Peacorn

"Well at least I put them in separate graves… right?"
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:22 pm

Millard

Millard looked around. Carlos, Millard's drooling rat of an animal (the only living thing which currently loved him), wasn't anywhere to be seen.
His gaze slowly drifted to his dad, and locked on like a missile target.
"YOU HAD HIS FUNERAL AND DIDN'T EVEN INVITE ME?" screamed Millard, as though that was the biggest offense so far.
This Signature is CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:23 pm

October

October looked like she had tasted a lemon. "Yes, how very decent of you brother." She was startled at Millard's outburst, but pleased in a twisted way. October: 1 Peacorn: -3
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:25 pm

Millard

Millard could feel nothing but a cold emptiness. This was just typical. He left Carols with his dad for one weekend, and by the end of it he was pushing daisies. "What if I'd been born a dog, huh dad? Would you have even given me a separate grave?" Millard cried in a pitiful attempt to reach closure.
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:26 pm

Peacorn

Peacorn felt the bold rush to his face. He felt the voices coming on. He looked around the room desperately. "I didn't realize I killed .. er… starved him until after I got back from vacation. By then, well, he had practically buried himself."
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:28 pm

October

October was disgusted. This was a new low for her brother. However, the only thing she could manage to voice was, "Vacation? Where did you go? Where could you possibly go to relax other than going to the grave yourself?" She knew about the voices, the memories, the many, many regrets.
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:29 pm

Millard

Millard stood up. It seemed like life with his father was just one execution after another. First Al. Then Millard's hopes and dreams. Now this. He was shaking with hysterics. "That's it. I've had it. I'm going to join Jimmy's rock band and grow my hair and makes lots of money. Then you'll see. Then you'll see!" He whirled on Aunt October. "And you too, old lady! I don't need you to take custody of me! I'm going to take custody of myself! You won't ever see me again! Either of you! Get lives!"

With that, Millard marched out the door.
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:30 pm

Peacorn

"Millard… the voices are genetic, I found this out while visiting my sypciatrist yesterday."Peacorn called after his son. "I thought maybe we could get the same room in the insane asylum when your condition takes it's toll."
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:31 pm

October

She was on him like a panther would attack a small, helpless creature. Her freshly manicured nails practically tearing through his shirt, "Freedom ain't free kid; but a spare bedroom in my house is. You don't know what's good for you, neither does Peacorn. Come on, come with me before you make another bad decision." She thought of something else, "I'll let you keep as many dogs as you want."
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:35 pm

Millard

"Ignore him," whispered Guido the Monk in miniature in Millard's right ear. "He doesn't know what he's talking about. You're fine. There's no one here but us!"

Suddenly, Aunt October was grabbing onto him like a shoe sale on Black Friday. "Let go of me, you wench!" he shrieked. But then, she was enticing him with visions of dogs.
Millard imagined it despite himself. As many dogs as he wanted. They would all frolic through the fields together, just like Peacorn had described to him when he had been a child. Before the euthanizations and the starvations. There would be a herd of them, and they would love Millard most of all. They would skip through the tulips, chase the butterflies like dreams...
"I..." he mumbled, almost in a daze. "I guess I..."
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me