sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — open & accepting

Postby moonkin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:32 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ saloon ][ shiloh ]

He gave an amused chuckle. “Damn, cowboy, you really know how to flatter.” He retorted in the same playful manner, laying his shirt in his lap. He tossed it over until he got to the pocket where he remembered putting the spare cigarette. He got it out and laid the shirt down in the floor beside where he sat. Tucking it behind his ear, he let his gaze trail over Shiloh’s face then down to where he was cleaning the rest the doctor left on his arm. Catching himself before he became flushed, he looked toward the washroom door. “Drinks can be on me.” He spoke after a moment of silence. They sure needed something, Bailey especially. He wasn’t sure if he was supposed to drink while his body was running off of whatever the doc gave him but he wanted it anyway.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:59 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; the saloon / tagged; Bailey
Shiloh finished cleaning the blood off of Bailey, a smile still on his face. Yeah, the cowboy definitely wasn't all there right now. He moved to rinse out the cloth, washing his own hands of blood as well. When Bailey spoke again, Shiloh looked over at him.
"Oh no Bails, no drink for you. Not with those drugs in you. You just smoke my cigarettes," he said with a smile, but his tone made it clear he was serious. He helped Bailey up again, Shiloh could feel Bailey's hot skin up against his side.
"C'mon, let's get you a chair."
Shiloh figures he'd wait til Bailey was a bit more lucid, and then maybe take him home and give him a bottle of whiskey for the pain.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:10 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ saloon ][ shiloh ]

Bailey watched him clean himself up before huffing in argument about the drinks. He sighed and stood as Shiloh helped him out to the saloon again. He didn’t feel that hot but his body was telling a different story, like he was running a fever. It’d break eventually, Bailey wasn’t worried about it too much.

Getting out to the main part of the saloon, he blinked a couple times from the light. It almost made him anxious to be out here like this. What if something happened? Glancing to Shiloh, he studied him then turned his eyes away. If anything happened, he could count on Shiloh to handle it properly. “Just sit me over there,” he said, his tone soft. He pointed with his good hand that was currently around Shiloh’s shoulders to a table in the far corner. Of course though, wherever Bailey actually sat was up to Shiloh.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:15 am

Maybelle
Female
Schoolteacher
Tagged:Bailey, Shiloh

She hurried over worry painted on her features. “If id known she was gonna try and shoot you I would’ve never asked you to confront her Bailey. I’m really sorry.” She sighed and moved her hair back, “I’ll assume the deal didn’t go through considering she shot you and I’ll pack my bags, thanks a million though and I’d be happy to pay the doctor for you”
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:20 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; the saloon / tagged; Bailey, Casimir
Shiloh rolled his eyes at Bailey's disagreement, but he was pretty sure that Bailey wouldn't be able to walk over to the bar by himself right now, so he didn't have to worry about him sneaking drinks. He helped Bailey into the seat that he'd requested, getting him settled into the the chair. He saw May coming towards them.
"I'm gonna go get you some water," he said, making sure Bailey was listening, "You stay here."
Shiloh walked passed Maybelle, directly over to where Casimir was at the bar. He leaned heavily on the counter, looking up at Cass' eyes, feeling calmer at the sight.
"He's gonna be needing some water, and well, I'd kill for a shot or two," he smiled as he spoke, but it was tired from the stress of the day. Looking up at Casimir after today felt like an oasis in the desert.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:30 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ saloon ][ shiloh, maybelle ]

He was sat down in the chair he wanted, the wood was cool against his skin which he immediately sunk into. He seen May coming toward them too then looked to Shiloh as he spoke, watching him walk off to the bar. His expression mimicking like Shiloh had just abandoned him. Bailey knew he was acting close to a child, it was unavoidable but aggravating. Looking to Maybelle, he blinked confused. “The deal went through, Maybelle.” He spoke, confusion also present in his voice. “You’re safe here.” Bailey didn’t mention how she was free game to Kathrine once outside of town’s property lines, he didn’t feel the need to. His stance toward her had changed a little, becoming more aware of what she was doing. It was all because of what Kate Barlow had said, it lingering in the back of his mind.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:32 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh, Bailey, Maybelle.
Casimir glanced around, almost as if it was just on instinct and he just knew that Shiloh had walked back out into the main area with Bailey, and watched as he took Bailey over to one of the far end tables. Good. Even if it meant losing a bit of money for the business because he'd refuse to serve anyone who he'd seen get given medication, the so be it. And it also meant that no one could sneak any drinks over to him either. He did, however, get a weird, uncomfortable feeling in his stomach as he watched the two, but it disappeared when Shiloh walked over to the bar and smiled at him.
Cass nodded slightly. "You got it. And I can assure you that you won't need to kill anyone for a shot." He responded, smiling warmly, and then he got the glass of water as requested, and then poured out two shots. He passed the drinks over the bar. He hesitated, then moved onto the next customer that approached the bar as well. He was going to be finished in around an hour, but he figured that Shiloh might be busy with Bailey for the time being.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:39 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; the saloon / tagged; Bailey, Casimir
Shiloh smiled at Cass as he put the drinks in front of him, knocking back both shots in quick succession. The warmth spread down his throat and back up along his jaw.
He shook his body out, before grabbing the glass of water, and heading back over to where Bailey, and now Maybelle, were.

"Take a drink of this Bails," his voice was significantly gentler than before, as he sat down next to Bailey. His whole body sunk down into the chair, feeling exhaustion in every limb.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:49 am

Maybelle Madison
Female
Schoolteacher
Tagged:Shiloh, Bailey

She sighed and clasped her hands in front of her, “Thank you both so much, I really cannot thank you enough” She pushed her hair back from her eyes, “I’d be happy to pay the doctor for you Bailey” She smiled but she noticed somehting had changed and her face fell into something darker, “Kate didn’t speak of me did she?” For a second the sunny Schoolteacher was replaced by someone colder before she smiled again, “No matter! What’s done is done”
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:53 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ saloon ][ shiloh, maybelle ]

He caught Shiloh coming back from the corner of his eye and he turned his head, watching him. His green gaze lingering behind him at Casimir at the bar, Bailey’s expression was almost blank. He turned his attention to Shiloh once he came around and sat next to him, holding out a glass of water. In protest, Bailey rose a brow as he glanced from the water to Shiloh’s face but as if he could hear the cowboy scolding him now, he rolled his eyes playfully and took the water. Bailey’s hand had brushed up against Shiloh’s and compared to his currently, his hands were cool to the touch. He had an urge to take Shiloh’s palm and put it against his cheek to feel the coolness but instead he gulped the water down; those kinds of thoughts needed to be drowned out.

He put the glass down empty and glanced to Maybelle as she spoke. He caught the change in her personality but didn’t make it obvious that he’d seen it. “Don’t bother, I’ll take care of the doctor.” He replied, then nodded his head in agreement to her last statement. “Do you want to sit?” He asked, nodding his head to an empty chair.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me