The Real World (NOT ACCEPTING!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Just going to use the poll to say this:

You can't break ANY rules. Not the house rules, not my rules.
60%
Thank you.
40%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Real World (ACCEPTING AGAIN!)

Postby Wonder.Land » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:14 am

((From that post he doesn't really sound like Rider's type but, it can be that smears couple!!))

Rider looked over the horizon, the sun's rays casting over the Mansion. She smiled, feeling the wind blow against herm her feet crunched the gravel on the roof as she walked across it. Everyone was running around with their problems, Rider had her own sure but, they were her's, not ones to be preached to the world.
"There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter."

" You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

"Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?"

"'Twas brillig/and the slithy toves/did gyre and gimbel in the wabe/all mimsy were the borogoves/and the mome raths outgrabe."

"Yes, yes-but you would have to be half-mad to dream me up. "

-Wonderland

If you're wondering where I am just click here! http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1600980
Wonder.Land

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amillions » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:17 am

Hadley giggled and said quietly,"Hey. Are you okay?" She stood up and offered a small hand out to help him up. "I'm Hadley."
Hey! I am sorry I haven't been on! I am trying to catch up!
Amillions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Komaniac » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:19 am

Adam grabbed her hand and slowly stood up. "Adam." he just said, more words weren't needed. She would understand his name was Adam without him saying 'my name is' or 'I am'. Besides, he just thought it sounded strange. I am Adam. No. The guy shook his head, looking around. "Where is it?" he muttered.
Yeah. Whatever. Not online much anymore on here. Only for my Freedom rp.
Komaniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amillions » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:22 am

Hadley could tell the this Adam guy was upset about something. She wasn't one to pry something out of someone, but she was in a new place with new people, the perfect place to try something new. "Where is what?"
Amillions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Komaniac » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:26 am

Adam looked at her, his eyes confused for a split second. "I'm missing a page." he said, looking around the room.

Serena raised a brow as a little dog ran into the room. He jumped on Mol's bed and dugged under the pillow, getting one of the papers out of it. He held it in his moutch as he jumped off the bed and sped out of the room, following the scent of his boss.
Komaniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wonder.Land » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:27 am

((Anyone free for Rider who is nonchelontly on the roof?))
"There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter."

" You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

"'Twas brillig/and the slithy toves/did gyre and gimbel in the wabe/all mimsy were the borogoves/and the mome raths outgrabe."

-Wonderland

If you're wondering where I am just click here! http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1600980
Wonder.Land

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amillions » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:29 am

Hadley laughed silently then asked, "Would you like me to help you find it?"
Amillions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Komaniac » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:33 am

Sorry. I don't have anybody open}

At that moment, the tiny dog stumbled in the room, walking over to Adam. He dropped the paper at his feet and barked. Adam smiled as he picked up the paper. That's where he was looking for. "Thank you, buddy." Adam smiled, lifting up his dog and cuddling him.
Komaniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wonder.Land » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:37 am

Rider stopped in the middle of the roof, smirking. She took a deep breath and then yelled at the top of her lungs; it wasn't anything impiticular, just a... Yell.

-Wonderland

Wonder.Land

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amillions » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:39 am

Hadley looked around not knowing what to say. She grabbed her purse and pulled out a small notebook. The notebooks cover said 'Hadley's Song Book' in bright pink sparkly letters. she had treasured this book since she was little. It was the last thing her parents gave her before the accident. She wouldn't know what she would do if something ever happened to it. She she flipped through it until she found a good song to play.
Amillions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me