High school roleplay l new l always accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

A lot of people are saying the roleplay is dead. Close it? If no votes will close

Poll ended at Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:29 am

Close it (yes)
No votes
Don’t close it (no)
No votes

Total votes : 0

Re: High school roleplay l new l always accepting

Postby 6MochaSnail9 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:38 am

Nathan West | tags: Ezra
Nathan nodded eagerly, wanting to see the constellations drawn in his notebook. "Yeah! Show me." he replied, interested. He then smiled warmly. ”It's fine, no biggie." he added, giving him a thumbs up. He then nodded. "It's fun, just turning on a random song then singing along to it." he laughed quietly as he remembered a time he did it with his family. His mother turned on a song then his sister sang out of sync.

Last edited by 6MochaSnail9 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
6MochaSnail9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:56 am

Ezra Price
16|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Nathan.
"Alright then," Ezra laughed softly, "I'll show you once we get to class." He promised, liking how interested and eager that Nathan seemed to be about it. "I bet you have a good voice. I wish that I could sing." He said, a little enviously. He then focused on manuvering through the crowd of students - it wasn't as bad as he thought the crowd was going to be, but there were still quite a lot of students around anyway.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6MochaSnail9 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:31 am

"Okay!" Nathan said eagerly, with a small grin. He then laughed quietly. "Me? Good voice?" he pointed at himself with a small laugh. "I think anyone can sing, with just a little practice." he said, noticing that they were soon to arrive. "Wait, next class is math, right?" he asked, looking at him for confirmation.
6MochaSnail9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thou art I » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:45 am

Kal "Leviathan" Smith | Tags: Jazz

"Oh.. Uh.. Alright."
Kal was just starting to get used to the peculiar boy when the bell for the next class rang.
As the boy left, she lingered in her seat for a second. She still has not absorbed the fact that somebody was not repulsed by her.
A moment passed and she picked up her sketchbook and pencil case, slipped them into her bag, and snaked her way through the wave of students to her next class.

listo.
"𝕴 𝖉𝖔 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍. 𝕴 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖞 𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖋𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊."
thou art I

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:56 pm

Antoinette Parker|Tags: Open

The girl silently cursed under her breath hearing a bell. She realized just then she was by some science rooms. And, just a tad further down. She found herself in tangled mess of finding the proper number for her class. Finally, she saw it, math class. Sighing relief she pushed in glancing to the teacher. She appeared to actually be early. What a relief. She gave a little bit of a hopeless smile to the teacher before her shoulder was grabbed. "Wait, who are you?" said the teacher. Quickly Tony showed her schedule. The teacher gave a nod showing her a seat. Sighing a little sitting down in the chair pulling out her book and pencil, smiling to herself a little. She actually wasn't late. And, no matter how painful that struggle to find her first class was, she wasn't late.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:58 pm

Kylie Evans I Female I Single I 16 I Tags:Open

She gathered her stuff from her locker and went to class. Her thoughts strayed to the dance while she was working on something.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:42 am

Ezra Price
16|Male|Bisexual
"Yeah. If you do it often enough, like you said, with some practice. I might have to hear you sing sometime." Ezra said, smiling brightly. He, however, did not think that he would be particularly good at singing, regardless of whether or not he had practice. He much preferred to listen and watch others perform, anyway. Then, Ezra nodded slightly. "Yes, I think so..." he answered, and he glanced ahead of them - most of the students had now gone, which meant it was easier to move down the corridor. "That classroom, right?" he asked, pointed to one of the doors just a little further down the corridor.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6MochaSnail9 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:04 am

”Yeah,” he replied with a small nod in agreement, ”and for the singing, maybe afterschool.” Nathan gave him a small grin. He looked around the hallway, noticing most students had already arrived at their next class. ”Alright. This is my worst subject.” he said with a small sigh. He thought that anything that came out of the teachers mouth was just random numbers. Nathan then looked at the classroom that he pointed at. ”Yep,” he said with a small nod, ”that’s the classroom.”
6MochaSnail9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:46 am

Ezra Price
16|Male|Bisexual
"Alright then. I look forward to it." Ezra said, still smiling warmly towards Nathan. He did, though, then look rather surprised. "It is?" he asked, as though it wasn't something that he would have expected to hear from Nathan. Then, he smiled slightly again. "You're in luck, then," he said, as they approached the classroom door, "I'm pretty good with Maths, if you want a bit of help."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6MochaSnail9 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:15 pm

"Okay!" Nathan said with a bright smile. He was already looking forward to the end of the day, to sing him a small song. He then nodded. "Yeah, I'm sort of struggling in it." he admitted. He had a 73 in that class, which was much lower compared to how he did in his other classes. He then smiled. "Yep. I'll need all the help I can get." he said. They then arrived at their classroom, Nathan going through the door that was already open.

6MochaSnail9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me