the seasons [open]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the seasons [open]

Postby axelandria » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:35 pm

╔════════════════════════════════╗
A R I E S . H O L T
| she/her or they/them | 17 | homosexual |
| summer stars ; the hopeful one | bold, wishful, optimistic |

blue pixie cut, brown eyes, round glasses ; black long sleeve, black skinny jeans
tags:. Mason, Romi
╚════════════════════════════════╝

Aries stood before the door, biting her lip. She felt her chest constrict, and her breathing shortened. She knew she was getting the start of a panic attack, and she began to count backwards from one hundred, trying to calm herself down. When she felt a hand touch her shoulder, she jumped, spinning on her heels. "Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't realize anyone was behind me!" Once her breathing slowed, Aries smiled at the stranger. "Thanks, it helped. I'm Aries, but I'm actually a Gemini. My parents are weird like that." She paused. "Let's go in together!" She turned and pulled open the door, and began to jog up the stairs, checking to make sure Mason was following. "Top floor! Top floors are always the best." Aries led Mason down the hallway, unsure of what to do next.

╔════════════════════════════════╗
M A S O N . K O G A N E
| he/him | 16 | demi-pansexual |
| spring rain ; the sad one | shy, introverted, observant |

dark brown pixie cut, blue eyes ; teal sweater, black ripped jeans
tags:. Aries, Romi
╚════════════════════════════════╝

Mason approached the building, still unsure of whether this was a good idea. As he walked up, he saw someone standing just in front of the door. Their shoulders were shaking, and were their legs, and as he got closer, Mason realized the person was having a panic attack. Something he himself had had plenty of. He placed his hand gently on their shoulder, but jumped back as they spun around. "I'm sorry too. I realized you were probably about to have a panic attack, so I did the first thing I could think of." He blushed, and kicked the dirt with his foot. "I'm Mason." He spoke quietly, unsure of himself. Mason brightened at Aries' suggestion. "Sure." He took in the building as they climbed the stairs, still processing the situation. When Aries appeared unsure, Mason simply knocked on the first door he saw. "Hello?" His voice shook.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:43 pm

Veronica • 17 • Dusk • Yukio
Ronnie pulled her hair into a ponytail. “Guess what, Toto? I have two eyebrows! I know, shocker.” She laughed. “What movie should we watch first? I have no Idea about any of these.” She ran her hands over the stack of movies. “Any recommendations for the first movie?” She asked.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:43 pm

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Yukio's Room - Tags: Veronica, Open

Toto tapped his foot as he looked through his dvd collection "Well, one of my personal favorites is Friday. It's about just two guys hanging out on a Friday, but things just get weirder and weirder." He pulled it out and checked out the cover art "Ahh, so 90’s..." He was feeling a little nostalgic, despite never actually growing up in the 90’s.
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me