✖ ✖ S E N I O R Y E A R ✖ ✖ [OPEN AND ACCEPTING]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✖ ✖ S E N I O R Y E A R ✖ ✖ [OPEN AND ACCEPTING]

Postby threezeum » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:10 am

shidoni. wrote:
justine roberts - seventeen - crush; none - location; art room - tagged; jameson

justine smiled back at him. she felt weird. nervous, like there were butterflies in her stomach. she didnt know what to respond. "do you want to hang out sometime? my cousin owns an art gallery, maybe i could take you sometime?" she wasnt exactly asking him out per se, but maybe she was.

joshua davidson - seventeen - crush; hazel - location; hall - tagged; hazel

joshua smiled. he didnt want to come off as creepy or anything, but he was thrilled that she said yes. "its a date then." he took out a slip of paper and a pen, and scribbled his number on it. "heres my number." he said, passing the piece of paper to hazel. "so ill see you around soon." he said, waving with his hand. then he walked off.

(^^c: thanks. but i have even more high school checking out in the next few days xD)

(^repost. holly bajijies xD everyone wrote a lot))
        x
        she/her, artist, guitarist, canadian
        neocity ♥ | stray kids | |

x
x
x
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby statue, » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:15 am

H E A T H E R C.
    “To the theater. We best get going before the movie starts.” She said, pointing towards the long road. She placed her hand on his and began to laugh. Evil girl and evil boy have their own sense of humor.

J O E Y C L A I R E
    She began to slightly wheeze when she got up to him, smiling and patting his lap. “I see you haven’t died to Heather while I was gone. Also, you okay? You look a little tense or shake up.” She said, that accent of a Brit that she got from her father is very clear. She stood up and gave him a pretty reassuring smile that said ‘it’ll be okay.’

aurelion sol, wrote:
    J U D E H A R T L E Y
    Jude jumped and screamed like a girl, exhaling when he saw this girl. “Great gadzooks! You’re hurt! Red blood, not alien..” He said helping her up. “Are you okay? You hit the locker rather hard.” He stated looking at her bloody nose.
Last edited by statue, on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
statue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:24 am

═════════════════════════════
♞ Nick Elish ♞
tags-x
═════════════════════════════

Nick revved the engine, getting a little kick out of the purring sound. He pulled out of the parking lot and made a couple of sharp turns, trying to get a word out of Heather. "What movie are we watching, cause I need to know if it's worth paying attention to." Nick was dying to get his hands on her again.

.:Serendipity:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhoulishDes » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:59 am

AUGUSTUS MAXWELL
xxx bisexualll twenty one ll tagsNova
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxAugustus' smile faded quickly as someone bumped straight into him. He turned quickly on his heels only to be grabbed by desperate hands. Instinctively, he reached out to try and steady the figure but his knees buckled and he found himself tumbling on top of her. His hands found the tile and he managed to catch himself but had pinned the poor student underneath him.

xxxx The senior pulled air into his lungs as he tried to settle his heart. His eyes snapped open to reveal icy hues that scanned the startled face of a girl. "Oh! I'm uh!" He quickly jumped to his feet and offered his hand to the girl. "I'm so sorry, uh, honestly- I." He gave an exasperated sigh as his face turned a soft pink.
ImageImageImage

━━━ revenge ━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding link link link
└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
Hello! I go by they/them pronouns
mostly into music, art, and trades.
feel free to
pm me about similar interests,
or art trades ! microwave,
mcr, title fight, free throw etcc

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:14 am

Gary Mercier - 18 - homosexual - tags; Ezra, Joey
((mobile owo))

Gary was thinking up something to say, but failed when he got startled by Joey and he let out a small gasp out of surprise. He took a small, wary step back and he went to stand behind Ezra. He then realized that the two others knew each other, so he calmed down slightly, knowing it wasn't like the encounter from earlier that day. He stayed quiet as he watched the two, letting them talk.
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanni » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:39 am

N O V AxxxP O W E R S
Single|18|Pan|Tagged; Agustus
Nova flushed, her entire face going red as she placed her small hand in the boy's larger one and let him help her scramble to her feet. She was humiliated, utterly humiliated. The brunette hadn't made that kind of misstep since the first few months of her freshman year, and it made the senior feel like a new kid all over again. Letting go of the guy's hand as soon as she was steady on her feet, Nova wrapped her arms around herself, blue gaze staring hard at the ground. "It's not your fault. I should have been watching where I was going. I'm sorry." Nova muttered, daring a glance up through brown waves at the boy in front of her. She felt like such an idiot standing there, a rather flustered one at that. The control that she had kept on her emotions since arriving at the school that morning was long gone, and Now Nova was a ball of nerves.
kanni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:55 am

Ezra Price
18|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Gary, Joey.
Raising an eyebrow slightly at Joey, Ezra then nodded in response. "Yeah, I'm okay. It was just Heather being Heather." He insisted, as to not be a cause for concern. He then glanced up towards Gary, back towards Joey, and said, "Oh, Joey, this is Gary. We're friends. I hope." He smiled brightly, with a slight blush, introducing Gary to Joey. He tilted his head back slightly, so that he could look up towards Gary.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby statue, » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:07 pm

H E A T H E R C.
    “That one new movie.. What was it? Star whatever, some nerd movie.” She said shaking her head and she was then doing her make up, adjusting the red scrunchie in her hair. She leaned over, kissing Nick’s cheek leaving a red lipstick mark.

J O E Y C L A I R E
    “Nice to meet you gent!” She said waving, then giving a slow smirk, leaning down and whispering in Ezra’a ear. “Potential boyfriend? Did Jude have a look at him yet? Last question.. You like like him? Because I can help with that.” She said making a small bit of trouble.

aurelion sol, wrote:
    J U D E H A R T L E Y
    Jude jumped and screamed like a girl, exhaling when he saw this girl. “Great gadzooks! You’re hurt! Red blood, not alien..” He said helping her up. “Are you okay? You hit the locker rather hard.” He stated looking at her bloody nose.
statue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:19 pm

Katie/Tags: Jade

She looked up to the guy, still crying as tears were mixing in with the blood. "D-do you have a tissue or something?" She asked quietly, trying to get her blood to stop falling into her black clothing. Katie had a moment to observe the boy, through her watery eyes. She suddenly blushed as she felt embarrassed from looking at him for too long.
αlríght. sσ
hєllσ í'm thє
hαndsσmє
cαlαmαrí.
í'vє вєєn σn thís
wєвsítє fσr σvєr 3 чєαrs
αnd í hαvє lєft sσmєtímєs
вєcαusє lífє ís α вít σf α
pαín ín thє α**. вut
í rσlєplαчs, ít's gσσd
fσrвєcαusє ít
íncrєαsєsvσcαв
αnd sєntєncє
structurє. αnчσnє
whσ rσlєplαчs wíth
í pєrsσnαllч thαnk
вєcαusє usíng
thís wєвsítє mαkєs
hαppч αnd
í líkє shαríng ídєαs
wíth σthєrs.
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:19 pm

Ezra Price
18|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Gary, Joey.
He saw the smirk from Joey, and he blushed deeper, already knowing what she was going to say. Ezra got flustered when she whispered in his ear. "We're just friends!" he insisted, struggling to keep his voice at a whisper. "And no, he hasn't." He avoided answering the last question, though, and just glanced away, as if the wall had suddenly become very interesting.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me