~But....~ {Arranged marriage rp}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

I've noticed that replies have become shorter and there is less posting...

please say this isn't dying...
43%
*ok, so let's make posts longer and more detailed so there is more to respond to
37%
*second, let's make sure to reply when you are on, to keep moving forward
20%

Total votes : 93

Re: ~But....~ {Arranged marriage rp}

Postby Baelixx » Mon May 30, 2016 9:40 am

Kilean
Listening to her words, he is a bit dumbfounded. What, she wasn't scared? She was smiling... But then she states her own species and it clicks. "I see...", he says and watches her. Her next words and he shakes his head. "Definitely not...", he confirms and opens his mouth to show off his pearly white fangs. "So forgive me, but my knowledge of demons is in short supply. What is a dream demon?", he asks, blinking and looking at the new fog on the window.
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vixen; » Mon May 30, 2016 3:03 pm

Levi
"Right. We aren't exactly popular." She sighed again. "A Dream Demon is like a regular demon, just as feared, just as annoying. Expect we don't take souls, we take dreams. Well, nightmare to be exact." She gave fleeting smile before frowning. "Say that someone somewhere in the world is having a nightmare, well, if a dream demon is near. It." Levi paused. "It's complicated." She said finally. She looked up at him again, blinked once and her eyes turned pitch black. She gave a wicked smile before blinking again, her eyes going back to normal. "Very nice fangs." She commented softly, then frowned as she realized how the black eyes probably looked. "I'm sorry, I should be more considerate." She gave another fleeting smile.
hi! i haven't been on this site in years. i'm pretty open to trading away my pets as i doubt that i will be on here again.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonya; » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:11 am

Lucas Napt
You can't hide the demon inside...

( Lucas ) ( 21 ) ( Demon ) ( Male )
Lucas looked at her, she was a spitting image of an angel. The blonde hair and green eyes that glinted in the fading light, whilst her freckles seemed to pop even more when she sat in the sun. He rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb, noticing how small her hands were in his own, and smiled at the woman before him. "I'm wondering how our lives could possibly get any better than this... I can't wait to see where this journey takes us." he stated with a small wink, flashing a smirk at Kwin as well. "now, what are you thinking, my dear?" be equally wanted to know her, every nook and cranny he wanted to explore and heal if needed to, he wanted to be a part of her as she was already a part of him.

Renesmay DeMonica
Don't hate me because I'm me...

( Renesmay ) ( 18 ) ( Vampire ) ( Female )
Ren gave a tired smile and laid down on her side, her back turned to him, as he went to turn off the lights. With her eyes closed she let the darkness cover her like a warm blanket, she loved the dark, it was like her second home. When she felt his arms slide around her and his chest now against her back she felt herself smile and blush, her eyes still closed. As he whispered a goodnight to her and wanted her to dream she cracked open an eue and proceeded to lay awake just to listen to Jackson breath. As his rhythmic breathing soon turned into light snores did she close her eyes again, smile, and drift off into a good night slumber. {time skip?}
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonya; » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:29 pm

{{ teeny tiny bumpy }}
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:34 pm

Kilean
He watched her coolly as he listened to her words, intrigued as she explained her race. They collected nightmares? Hmm... other demons collected souls to survive, did that mean that Levi collected and lived off of nightmares? Just as he had to have blood to survive... An amused expression crosses his features as Kilean thinks he is a nightmare... hmm. Watching, he sees her eyes change to be pitch black, colorless and dark. Tilting his head slightly to the side, Kilean gives her a confused look. "Don't apologize, it's fine... and thank you, I rather like my fangs.", he sips at his wine some more. "So what would you like to talk about?"

Kwinerva
She gives a gentle hum as she listens to him, smiling as she looks over at him. "I am sure you will be saying that years from now... and then we will look back to this exact moment and I will turn to you and say 'and I thought I loved you then' and maybe we will kiss and laugh and believe that we are the happiest we could ever be at that exact moment. And maybe a couple years after, it will happen again...", she smiles happily at him, eyes gleaming. "What am I thinking...? Hmm well I was just thinking that I honestly look forward to spending forever with you... but I am also just a little it nervous of making it to the kingdom tomorrow... like what will our subjects think? Am I really ready to be a queen.. or even a wife....?", Kwinerva looks over at him then and tears threaten to escape emerald eyes. Kwin exhales an amused breath of air at her silly emotions. "sorry...", she says with an almost laugh as she then wipes at her wet eyes with her free hand.

Jackson
(yes)
Hours later, just as the sun was waking the sky in hues and shades of orange and red, the wolf man awoke. Eyes opening, he saw the young woman, who was seemingly sleeping, laying next to him. Very carefully did Jackson pull away, propping himself to sit up with one elbow as he leaned down and kissed her forehead. Sitting up completely then, the werewolf slips out of bed, taking care to be silent as he collects some fresh clothes and heads to the shower. After a quick wash, the young man dressed and headed to the kitchen to prepare a breakfast consisting of eggs, bacon, toast, and orange juice. The smell of cooking food soon filled the house.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vixen; » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:54 pm

Levi
"What I like to talk about?" She asked him, confused. "I don't know. Let's see, I like journalism, writing, reading, the beach, movies, and road trips. So, I'm pretty boring." She laughed softly. "What about you? I'm mean, we just got married. I know nothing about you expect that you're a vampire. You're name is Kilean. And correct me if I'm wrong, but to kill a vampire, you cut the head off, right?" She asked, then frowned. "Oh, no, don't take that in the wrong way, I am not going to kill you. I promise. As long as you don't put any salt lines on the floor. I can't cross a line of salt." She smiled at him again, she reached up, fixing her hair. The demon sighed, nothing was wrong, expect being forced into marriage, but aside from that, nothing was wrong. "Do you have pets?" She asked, trying to find something to talk about.
Last edited by vixen; on Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
hi! i haven't been on this site in years. i'm pretty open to trading away my pets as i doubt that i will be on here again.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonya; » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:04 am

Lucas Napt

Lucas listened to her, latching on to every word as if his life depended on it. As he heard her distress he released her hand and wrapped it around her, placing his hand a little bit above her waist and pulling her close to him. He used the other hand to gently wipe away the tears that she had missed that still clung to her cheeks. "Kwin... I'm not asking much from you. I don't expect you to be the queen everyone wants or the wife that I need, all I'm asking is that you have a little faith in yourself. If the subjects don't like you then they can go find a new place to live, but, as long as I'm by your side I will help you through this. Yes, it may be a struggle, but, once we start I bet it will be hard to stop us from reaching the top." he stated with a smile as he leaned down and softly kisses her temple before wrapping both arms around her and holding her.

Renesmay DeMonica

Ren slept peacefully that night, more peacefully than any other nights. still asleep as she felt the kiss that was laid upon her forehead a smile appeared on her lips. after a while the girl noticed that the warmth beside her was fading and a lovley scent filled the air. Ten opened an eye and then opened the other, the room still somebwT dark besides the light that filtered through the curtains. she rose and walked to the washroom win a yawn and a stretch. she started a small bath and laid her nightgown aside for tonight. Ren cleaned up and changed into the commoner dress she was used to wearing. she had found it in the closet and wondered why Jackson had a dress their, maybe he had saved it for her or if was for somebody else. she didn't know but she hoped he wasn't mad at her. she descended down the stairs, her hair drying into thick curls and her eyes glinting in the sunlight. she smiled as she spotted Jack in the kitchen. she leaned on the railing and just stood their with a smile, watching silently, she loved watching people do what they love without them noticing her, it was somewhat attractive I guess you could say.
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:18 pm

Kilean
He remained quiet as she spoke. She was rather boring... but he wasn't going to say that... that was just rude. He takes another sip of his wine and chokes as she speaks of killing a vampire. The red liquid shot in a slight spray out of his mouth and some came from his nose. Coughing, Kilean turns away and grabs at his chest slightly, her words faint in his ears now as he fights to repress the coughs. Tucking his head low as he hunches over, the vampire wipes the sweet alcoholic beverage from his mouth and turns his face back toward her, his expression hard. "I am not going to answer that question. And I don't like salt.", he says and sicks back up. " he listens to her question and nods. "I have a couple of cats.", he says. "What about you?"

Kwinerva
She sniffed and looked up at him as he pulled her just a bit closer, listening to his words. She had to admit, it felt good to let him know of the things bugging her. Listening to him now, she already began to feel relief as his words offered comfort and relief. Once again, the princess's eyes welled with tears, but for a different reason. This was for the immense love she felt for him, and for the very way his sweet, caring words touched her. "I love you so very much Lucas...", she whispers in his ear then, as she hugs her arms around him and then buries her face into his neck. "Thank you."
Jackson
He hummed softly to himself as he continued to cook their breakfast. It was strange, having a girl in his house... but he enjoyed it, for Jackson was not a morning person whatsoever, yet here he was humming and cooking before the sun was up. Adding a little seasoning to the food, he danced around slightly as he pulled out ingredients throughout the kitchen. Leaving the food for a moment, he set the table and pulled some oranges out of a large basket of fruits, beginning to juice them. The werewolf had heard Ren, but he was choosing to ignore her. In the corner of his eye, he saw her and had to admit that she looked rather stunning. But continuing to prepare breakfast, Jackson decided he would greet her when he was done.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vixen; » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:40 pm

levi

levi jumped as he spit out the wine. she let out a small squeak, her expression looked like she regretted ever bringing the vampire thing up, and she did. "now. you hate me. okay. i'm sorry about asking, i won't bring it up again." she looked away from him, she blinked, her eyes changing to black. she looked back out the window. she listened as he spoke of two cats. "i don't have pets. animals don't like demons very much." she muttered, blinking again her eyes changed going back to their original state. levi grabbed a napkin, holding it out to him. "i. i'm sorry. i didn't mean it like that. i just, here." she handed him the napkin, looking back out the window. she flashed a smile at the window, looking back at they passed two kids. she let the smile fade, turning her attention to her lap.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonya; » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:52 am

Lucas Napt

Lucas smiled down at her as he watched her eyes once again swell with an immense amount of tears. He placed his hand on the side of her face and used his thumb to wipe under her eye before pulling her in for a hug. "I love you too, Kwin..." he whispered back as she buried herself into the crook of his neck he leans his head against her own. Her hair felt silky against his skin as he closed his eyes and just held his wife for a few minutes. His wife... It was weird in his head but he knew it was meant to be.

Renesmay DeMonica

Ren still stood their against the railing of the stairs, watching the man she cared for cook. He looked so happy and content. The vampire loved the way his ears perked up at the slightest sound that was made. After a few more minutes she blinked to stop herself from starring and made her way down the rest of the steps. "goodmorning."
she stated quietly as she made her way over to the werewolf. Coming up behind him she wrapped her arms around his midsection and hugged him from behind with the side of her face resting again t's his back. As she pulled away she looked around to find plates so she could help him set the table.
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me