~But....~ {Arranged marriage rp}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

I've noticed that replies have become shorter and there is less posting...

please say this isn't dying...
43%
*ok, so let's make posts longer and more detailed so there is more to respond to
37%
*second, let's make sure to reply when you are on, to keep moving forward
20%

Total votes : 93

Re: ~But....~ {Arranged marriage rp}

Postby .nubs. » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:26 am

Baelixx wrote:Kwinerva
She smiles softly and looks back at him before continuing up the ladder. Today, it was her intention to proceed up the rigging to sit on the bottom sail securing plank. Reaching the nest now, she stepped back and waited for him to join her with a happy smile. Oh how she loved him!
Jackson
He listened with a gentle, caring gaze. He could tell that she missed her mother, and that she was worried about her father. "Hey...", he says softly, fingers gently cupping her chin. "Don't worry about that. We'll figure this all out...", and he wraps his other arm around her, pulling her close to his chest.
Adelaide
Her eyes sparkle and she gives a nod of agreement. "That sounds wonderful...", she says and gingerly brushes some of his hair away from his face as a light smile crosses her lips.
Mike
He chuckled lightly at her words, stopping their lazy stroll before turning her to face him and embracing her tightly. "I wont let you fall at all... I'll always be here to catch you sweetheart.", he speaks gently before squeezing her, but not tight enough to hurt her.

Arashi
i chuckle lightly and pick her up, carrying her to our room before setting her gently on the bed, pulling of my vest and shirt before leaning in and kissing her cheek.
"ill call you when its ready, my love."

Natalie
i squeeze my eyes closed, trying to hide my burning face in his chest. "You're too sweet Mike. i don't know how my parents found such an amazing man for me to be wed to..." i murmur, my warm breath bouncing off of his chest and back onto my face. ''m marrying him...'.. the thought ran endlessly through my mind, making my time with him seem almost magical. My eyes open and I slowly raise my gaze to meet his. "i love you.."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Jay" - Here for the art
Feel free to send trades or
inquire about my species adopt
here on CS.

Spitz 🍉 Avine 🍉 BC Kennel
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.nubs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:31 am

Kilean
He swallowed a lump in his throat, looking out at the people for a good moment. He could feel her eyes on him, but didn't glance to her. Looking at the many cheering people, his gaze rested on his parents. His father's nod of approval, his mother's sweet smile. Seeing that they were happy made Kilean's fake smile a real one. As long as he could make his parents happy, he would be happy. Glancing over at Levi, he let go of her hand and then scooped her up into his arms, cradling her bridal style. He gave her a smile before walking back up the aisle, in direction of the limousine. The door was opened for them and he carefully placed her on the seat before sitting beside her. His parents had requested that they go to their new home right away, everyone else would enjoy themselves and party. At least he and his new bride could talk. Alone. Without people watching... As the limousine pulled away, he looked at her before speaking. "Nice to meet you Levi."

Kwinerva
She smiled to herself as he helped her, glad to have such a wonderful as her own. Stopping about halfway up, she turns her head and looks down on him. "Come on Lucas!", she said merrily, with a sweet smile before continuing her ascension to the mast. Soon, she reached the top and pull herself onto the large log of wood, scooting over a bit so he could sit beside her. She leaned back against the sail slightly and smiled over at him.

Jackson
He smiles and gently rubs his hand up and down her back. Her words reach his ears and he smiles happily. "Yes... I did, didn't I?", he chuckles softly then. "But it isn't like I expected to find you.... Not many a man's dreams come true dear. And I've dreamt of finding you my whole life." He looks down at her then and smiles lovingly.

Adelaide
I smile as he carries me, looking up at him. I admired his strength and his handsome features. He set me on the bed and I smile, watching as he removed his shirt and vest. Hearing his words, I nod, beaming as he kisses my cheek. "Alright love.", she says happily
Mike
I listened to her words, my arms gently wrapped around her waist as i hugged her tightly. But not too tightly as to crush her. Her words made me smile, and i look down at her. Watching her tilt her face up to me, her next words make my expression soften, my heartbeat quicken. She... Loves me? "I... I love you too.", I whisper back, smiling brightly.
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vixen; » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:07 am

Levi
"It's nice to meet you too. I've heard a lot about you." She said, smoothing out the front of the dress. She looked out the window at the church as it grew smaller in the distance. A piece of hair fell in her face, she didn't bother to move it as she twisted the ring on her finger. She looked back over at him, forcing a smile as she met his eyes. "The wedding. Our wedding was nice." She said, trying to start a conversation. She remembered her parents' face and she smiled, a real smile, and looked down at her hand. She had stopped thinking about what Kilean would be like, and forced another smile as she looked back up at him. "My parents were very excited about the wedding." She said. "To be honest, it was a good wedding. A well planned one too. Your parents did an excellent job." She said, still looking up at him. "Do you like the ring?" She asked him, the question had been at the back of her mind since she had picked the ring out.
hi! i haven't been on this site in years. i'm pretty open to trading away my pets as i doubt that i will be on here again.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vixen; » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:30 am

(bump)
hi! i haven't been on this site in years. i'm pretty open to trading away my pets as i doubt that i will be on here again.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonya; » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:50 am

Lucas Napt
You can't hide the demon inside...

( Lucas ) ( 21 ) ( Demon ) ( Male )
Lucas followed with a smile on his face, making his way up and sitting beside her. He looked across the horizon as he leaned his back against the wood. He grasped Kwins hand and looked sideways at her with a smile. He gazed into those green eyes of hers and couldn't pull himself away. He never really felt this way about anyone and now that he had this certain someone in his life he couldn't help but keep smiling.

Renesmay DeMonica
Don't hate me because I'm me...

( Renesmay ) ( 18 ) ( Vampire ) ( Female )
Ren smiled at his words and pulled herself away from him to look at him. "Well, I'm glad you found me when you did." she stated with a grin. She placed one hand on the side of his face and rubbed her thumb across his cheek, the other hand rested on his shoulder. The dim light from the fire lit the side of her face, making one eye seem to glow and the other almost seemed completely black."we should head to bed, dear. It's getting quiet late." she said softly before kissing the tip of his nose.
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:31 am

Kilean
The man listened to her speak, unsure of what she wanted him to say. He wasn't really a man of conversation.. And the situation wasn't very ideal. hi, nice to meet you.. yeah, I'm your wife now.. so, do you like grapes? A shake of his head at his own humorous thoughts and he sweeps some of his hair from his eyes with a strong hand. She continued to talk, and he listened until she stopped. "yes, my parents outdid themselves...", he says and watches her. "The ring? It is nice.. you have good taste, assuming you are the one who picked it out. To be honest, I am glad you didn't pick something terrible flashy, cool and collected is my style.", he says dark brown eyes focusing on her. She seemed awfully happy... Waiting for her to reply, he looked over at a chilled bottle of red wine and two glasses. Smiling, he popped the cork with expertise before pouring himself a glass. "Care for some wine?", he asks, glancing back at her. Limousines were his favorite, such luxury..

Kwinerva
She beams as he sits beside her, and her emerald green eyes look out to the sea. Tomorrow morning, they would be arriving in their kingdom, the cruise over. A large ball was going to be held, and many of their people would show up. It would be her first time seeing her kingdom as a queen rather than a princess, and she hoped things would run smoothly. He took her hands in his and she looks over at him, smiling happily as she stared into those big eyes of his. "Tell me... what are you thinking?", she asks softly, curiously. He was so wonderful, and she wanted to know everything about him. Already they got along quite well and she had a deep love for him, but she wanted to know the details. Like how he enjoyed his hot chocolate, or his favorite kind of sandwich, how he preferred his steak cooked, or what sorts of evenings he liked best. What kinds of phrases he used often, what sort of tunes he often hummed and even what sorts of things he thought about. She wanted to know him like she knew herself...

Jackson
He listens to her and smiles softly, gently placing his hand over her smaller one that rested on his cheek. "I am glad too...", he says with a smile. At her next words, he yawned and nodded his agreement, blushing only slightly as she kissed the tip of his nose. "Sounds like a good idea...", he says and then pulls away from her, going to turn off the light. Soon returning, he crawled into his side of the bed, pulling her a little closer. "Good night Ren... have the sweetest of dreams.", he whispered gently, kissing her cheek before the werewolf closed his eyes and began to fall asleep.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vixen; » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:13 am

Levi
She watched Kilean, smiling when he said he liked the ring. "Yes. I did pick it out." She said, then watched him opened the wine bottle. "No thank you." She said. She looked out the window again, then over at him. "So. Kilean." She said, not use to saying the name. I better get use to it. She thought. She ran a hand through her hair. "What are you?" She asked, not liking that her parents had left out that detail, among other details they had 'conveniently' forgotten. She smiled again, "Do you have pets?" She asked him.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .nubs. » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:45 am

Baelixx wrote:Kilean
He swallowed a lump in his throat, looking out at the people for a good moment. He could feel her eyes on him, but didn't glance to her. Looking at the many cheering people, his gaze rested on his parents. His father's nod of approval, his mother's sweet smile. Seeing that they were happy made Kilean's fake smile a real one. As long as he could make his parents happy, he would be happy. Glancing over at Levi, he let go of her hand and then scooped her up into his arms, cradling her bridal style. He gave her a smile before walking back up the aisle, in direction of the limousine. The door was opened for them and he carefully placed her on the seat before sitting beside her. His parents had requested that they go to their new home right away, everyone else would enjoy themselves and party. At least he and his new bride could talk. Alone. Without people watching... As the limousine pulled away, he looked at her before speaking. "Nice to meet you Levi."

Kwinerva
She smiled to herself as he helped her, glad to have such a wonderful as her own. Stopping about halfway up, she turns her head and looks down on him. "Come on Lucas!", she said merrily, with a sweet smile before continuing her ascension to the mast. Soon, she reached the top and pull herself onto the large log of wood, scooting over a bit so he could sit beside her. She leaned back against the sail slightly and smiled over at him.

Jackson
He smiles and gently rubs his hand up and down her back. Her words reach his ears and he smiles happily. "Yes... I did, didn't I?", he chuckles softly then. "But it isn't like I expected to find you.... Not many a man's dreams come true dear. And I've dreamt of finding you my whole life." He looks down at her then and smiles lovingly.

Adelaide
I smile as he carries me, looking up at him. I admired his strength and his handsome features. He set me on the bed and I smile, watching as he removed his shirt and vest. Hearing his words, I nod, beaming as he kisses my cheek. "Alright love.", she says happily
Mike
I listened to her words, my arms gently wrapped around her waist as i hugged her tightly. But not too tightly as to crush her. Her words made me smile, and i look down at her. Watching her tilt her face up to me, her next words make my expression soften, my heartbeat quicken. She... Loves me? "I... I love you too.", I whisper back, smiling brightly.

Arashi
walking to the bathroom, i wait till im out of her view before letting out a string of silent sobs.
I wasn't sure if they were happy or not but emotions flooded my mind and all i could think of was the baby..
it wasn't long now, Adelaide's stomach was huge, and sleeping became a hassle for her. what if im not ready?

Natalie
my hands shaking softly,i rise to my toes and place a gentle kiss on his lips
"its getting late...can you walk me home? my parents aren't here for the week, and .."
i take a breath before i mutter
"and im scared of the dark.."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Jay" - Here for the art
Feel free to send trades or
inquire about my species adopt
here on CS.

Spitz 🍉 Avine 🍉 BC Kennel
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.nubs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sat May 14, 2016 1:01 am

Kilean
He shrugs as she says a polite 'no' to the wine before he pours himself a glass. Giving the liquid a gentle swirl, he holds the glass by the stem before taking a sip. Her words and his expression remains unchanging, but inside he is screaming. That wasn't fair... they had only just now 'tied the knot' and already she wanted to know. What was he to do? She would run off, wouldn't she? Too afraid to spend her mortal life with a vampire. Or she would try to kill him. Garlic and wooden stakes. People were so dumb. Those things wouldn't kill a vampire.. Kilean actually love garlic. Shaking his head, he sighs and looks out the window. "I am a vampire.", he says with no more explanation before he answers her second question. "I have two draft horses, three arabians, a thorough-breed and one mustang. I also have sixteen chickens, three cows, two pigs, and six cats.", he takes another sip of wine then and glances back at her.

Adelaide
She stretched out on the bed, completely oblivious to Arashi's emotional state. Wrapping her arms around her stomach, she smiles softly and wonders just when the baby will arrive, what it will look like, what gender, etc. "I'm going to be a mother...", she whispers to herself, still just a bit shocked about the whole thing.

Mike
He is surprised as her lips softly kiss his own, but he wasn't going to complain because it was actually rather nice. Smiling down at her, he listens to her words and nods. "Of course I can walk you home.", he says and gently brushes some loose strands of hair out of her face. His gaze is gentle and he lightly tilts her chin up toward him. "There is nothing to be scared of my dear, I will protect you.", he offers a comforting smile then.

sorry, life is crazy and testing and school and drama and uughghghhghgh but yeah. Sorry//
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vixen; » Sat May 14, 2016 9:50 am

Levi
She smiled softly. "A vampire. I married a vampire." She looked at Kilean. "I'm a demon. A dream demon to be exact." She laughed; relieved. "I thought I married a human." She sighed and smiled again. She looked out the window, a small smile staying on her face, and fading as she went back to thinking. A vampire. I just got married to a vampire. That's different. She thought, her breath fogged the window and she turned away from it.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me