High school roleplay l new l always accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

A lot of people are saying the roleplay is dead. Close it? If no votes will close

Poll ended at Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:29 am

Close it (yes)
No votes
Don’t close it (no)
No votes

Total votes : 0

Re: High school roleplay l new l always accepting

Postby summerxstars » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:13 pm

Antoinette Parker|New (to the school)|Tags: Open

Tony sighed heavily searching around for her class, still. She wanted to slap herself in the face. Another hallway with numbered rooms. It was some math class. But, still felt like she was missing a whole room, place, area. Her gorgeously blue eyes searched the other direction but, it led the way she came. She was wondering how long this would take her. And, how stupid everyone thought she was. "I feel like an utter idiot nearing the tip of a mountain but not knowing where" she said nearly rolling her eyes.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴀᴅʏᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:52 pm

Name: Francis
Sexuality: Straight
New to the school

Francis drives to her new school as she runs out the car into the office grabbing her class schedule and locker key, she finds her locker and grabs her books and places her other stuff in it. She runs into her classroom as she looks around the room looking for a seat to sit in. She grabs the papers on the teachers desk looking at it she sighs, she sits down and grabs her pencil and does her work.
ʟᴀᴅʏᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6MochaSnail9 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:10 pm

Calla Rain | tags: Kylie
"Oh, a partner?" she asked. She had planned on going to the dance by herself, she didn't really see much point on going with a 'date', when it would only be for the day. "Don't worry about it. Someone's bound to pick you." she said, patting her shoulder with a reassuring smile. She thought that she deserved a partner, especially due to all she's been through.

Nathan West | tags: Ezra
Nathan smiled. Once Ezra went through the door, he went through as well, making his way out of the auditorium. "You're welcome," he replied with a small smile, happy to be of help. He listened as he spoke, liking the idea of watching the stars. "That sounds nice, I should try that one day," he said, looking around before back at him, "this probably sounds lame, but in my free time, I sing. I sing to my mom and my sister. " he paused for a moment, recalling the moments of when he sung to his mom or sung his sister a lullaby. "It's nice."
6MochaSnail9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tonsilstone » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:41 pm

olin | tags; devin ⏩ class | classroom

Olin sighed. He had been talking to this kid throughout the entire assembly. The only things he could make out in between talking with him was bits and peices about the dance. He had no idea who he was going to go with, but he would probably just go with a friend. Not knowing what to say anymore, He nodded his head at Devin and walked out. 'That assembly was pointless. But, I did meet someone new.' He thought, rushing to his next class. Olin walked in, utter boredom hit him. He sat down at a table near the window. He liked to watch the outside world, it was stunning.

sorry if i cut that off short!! i got caught up in so many things irl i couldnt reply and the roleplay just kept going haha.
\m/
tonsilstone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:51 pm

Kylie I Female I Single I 16 I Tags: Calla

“Thanks, but I’m not getting my hopes up.” “I’ll probably just go on my own.” She muttered the last part.
“the worst part is, we have like 2 days to find something to wear, and the themes not announced.”
“Anyways, I gotta head to class. See you around.” She waved Calla goodbye.
(Black and white so far is it?)
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:20 pm

Ezra Price
16|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Nathan.
He nodded slightly, in confirmation, "It is. And once you know what constellations to look for as well, it's even better! One of the easiest ones to find, in my opinion, is the Big Dipper - the one that kind of looks like a saucepan. Although it's not really a 'real' constellation, it's actually part of a bigger one, the Ursa Major." Then, he broke off, and blushed. "Now I sound like the lame one," he laughed nervously, "singing isn't lame. That's quite sweet - I wish I could sing."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thou art I » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:24 pm

Kal "Leviathan" Smith | Tags: Jazz

"I would rather... not show.."
She already self conscious about her art, so she would rather not show it to anyone else in fear of them thinking that she is a loser.
Kal hopes she doesn't come off as rude
"Sorry..."
She also has a bad habit of apologizing.

listo.
"𝕴 𝖉𝖔 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍. 𝕴 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖞 𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖋𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊."
thou art I

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6MochaSnail9 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:27 am

Calla Rain | tags: Kylie - Open
Calla nodded. She understood why, and she didn’t blame her for that. ”Alright. Good luck on finding a partner though.” she said with a small smile, having heard her mutter the last part. She thought it was also nice to go alone, you wouldn’t have to worry about your partner. ”See you around.”

Nathan West | tags: Ezra
Nathan listened as he spoke, finding it interesting. Going out to see the stars one day was definitely something he would do later in his free time. ”That’s cool. I never knew the Big Dipper is part of a bigger constellation.” he said. He then laughed softly. ”You’re not lame.” he said with a small smile. ”And yeah, singing is nice, I just hit a song on the radio and sing.” he added with a small laugh.

6MochaSnail9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:18 am

Ezra Price
16|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Nathan.
"Mm-hm," Ezra hummed, nodding his head slightly. "Yeah, I'll have to show you in my notebook, where I've drawn it out... if you want, of course." He got a little embarrassed again. "Sorry... I don't usually get to talk much about my interests with people other than my family." He looked slightly unconvinced by Nathan, but then he laughed a little as well. "That sounds fun. I don't think I could just do that."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icxacruz » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:00 am

Jaspar Hugo Brantton
Jazz
Homo.
Tags: Kal

"Oh yeah, don't apologize. See, I don't know what to say to people half the time-scratch that- all the time, so words just come out for me, and more often than not, they're terrible words." Jazz shrugged and decided to tell Levi all his life problems, starring with the one where he can't speak to other people properly. Jazz liked this Levi girl, good listener to bad talkers. Jazz noticed that people were filing out of the auditorium, "Well nice talking to you Levi. I hope we get to talk again. I should go." he said as he stood up"
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me