sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — open & accepting

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:01 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; the town / tagged; Bailey
Shiloh nodded and squeezed his legs to ask Maurice to move, following after Bailey. He couldn't lie and say he wasn't feeling a bit anxious; he just didn't know what to expect from Kate. What he did know was that she is unpredictable, not afraid to kill, and that they are standing between her and her revenge.
So really, he had a very good idea actually how this might go, he just was hoping it wouldn't end in tragedy.
They were nearing the burnt remains of the school house now, he took in a deep breath. This was it.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:16 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ saloon ][ shiloh ]

When the schoolhouse came into view, Bailey slowed Cameron to a walk. He had been here earlier but seeing it again still surprised him. Stopping, he dismounted and turned to Shiloh. Now it just came down to waiting.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:28 pm

//Sorry I was at a funeral
Kate Barlow
Outlaw//The schoolhouse//Tagged:Shiloh, Bailey

She sat on her horse a little ways away and watched the two approach with a cold smirk on her face and malice in her eyes as she kicked her horse lightly to get her moving and came into view as she gave a wave and laughed, "Hi boys" she showed little to no remorse as she rode through what was left of the schoolhouse. She looked up at the remains and laughed again,"Don't need a good education anyway"
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:28 pm

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ school ][ shiloh, kate ]

He watched as Kate Barlow rode up, not really considering her actions. Bailey rose a brow at her laugh before clearing his throat. “Well, now that we’re here, we need to discuss some things.” He studied her for a bit before continuing. “I’m just going to get straight to the point and say, you need to leave Maybelle Madison alone. If you do, I can aide you with protection. I know people, people who can get anyone out of... difficult situations. They wouldn’t bat an eye with me, no matter who I proposed.”

“If you don’t, then...” he shrugged, as if saying oh well but the actual meaning and thought behind it was unknown to everyone but Bailey. “All I ask is for you to consider looking over Maybelle and letting her be- that, and not destroying any of the town’s property again.”
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:08 pm

Kate Barlow
Female//Outlaw//Tagged:Bailey, Shiloh

She let out a laugh and raised a brow leaning forward and turned sideways so her feet were hanging over one side of the horse, “Cute notion trying to protect the sweet innocent Schoolteacher, I used to be just like her” She gave a sigh, “I’ve never needed a man’s protection since they strung up the one I loved” She snarked, “And I’ll be darned if I start trusting another do gooder, they’re always the ones to turn their back on deals” She looked back to the schoolhouse, “That was the only building I targeted, Don’t worry” She smirked
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:42 pm

BAILEY

Bailey walked over to face her, only a couple feet away from where she sat upon her horse. "Then you obviously don't know a thing about me, Barlow." He remarked, his green eyes focused and stern. "I don't go back on deals, not with people like you." He hated her attitude and every minute standing here was a pain mentally. "If you're enough of a fool to mistake me for a 'do gooder' then I should've lowered the deal more. Protecting the likes of you will cost more than just a dime, you're getting more than what you think you are; take my word for it." He stood with his thumbs hooked in the corner of his pockets, his instinct was to at least touch the gun on his side with a finger to ready for anything but he ignored it.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:14 pm

Kate Barlow

She laughed and hopped off her horse moving to look straight into Bailey’s eyes, her’s May have been blue but they were dark with anger and hatred and maybe some pain. “Listen here you cowboy, just because you can talk to a girl and expect her to yield. You shouldn’t expect that from me.” She glared and pushed her hat back, “I don’t how much it would cost you, you think I don’t want to be an outlaw? I relish the feeling of being warned of running away from the law. And I don’t take nobodies word on anything, to many bad experiences darlin.” She smiled and leaned back on her boots as she smirked, “You’re not dealing with your everyday girl or even an everyday outlaw either, so this deal is going to take some time, especially to convince me not to kill that Schoolteacher like I killed her Ma.” She pushed her blonde hair back, “She also ain’t as helpless as you might think”
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:24 pm

BAILEY

It took everything in him not to get angry at this woman, maybe even act aggressive. “Listen here, Kathrine. I don’t expect much from you to even begin with, and your issues with trust is your own problem.” He snapped back, his eyes never wavering from hers. “I don’t care if you kill her, just do it miles from here so I don’t have to waste energy wiping that damn smirk off your face.” He took a breath and stepped back, trying to calm himself. His hand had mindlessly went to his gun, almost using it out of anger but he realized just in time.

Looking back to Kate, he studied her, mulling over her last words. “What’s that supposed to mean?” He asked, turning back to face her, almost slightly interested.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:44 pm

Kate Barlow

Kate glared but scoffed, “Aren’t you just a charmer? All this time I took you for the id never let a lady get killed kinda guy.” She chuckled, “Huh. Color me suprised Mr.Anderson. I read you very very wrong” She smiled not smirking or arrogant but a genuine smile, “You’ve really proved my opinion wrong” She kept holding his gaze almost never wavering as she seemed to study him, “I bet you thought Miss Madison couldn’t do anything but teach, sing, and ride. Only the basic necessities, am I wrong?” She raised a brow waiting for an answer before she continued, she wanted to know. “What’s your honest to god, if there even is one...opinion on Miss Maybelle Madison?”
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:57 pm

BAILEY

He didn’t say anything in response to her surprise at his words. He’d mostly said them out of irritation but it was the truth; what happened outside of this town wasn’t his concern. “Yeah, that’s right.” He replied. Listening to her question, he rose a brow. Was this therapy night? He didn’t remember such planned. “What’s your point, Barlow?” He was careful not to snap out at her again, it was a calmer tone now than before. They were on the right track. “I guess she’s alright.” He shrugged, “A good woman, is she not?”
Last edited by moonkin on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me