Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Postby ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:32 am

Aaron laughed in agreement "Yeah" he said quietly "I'm more into that grab a beer, ride a bull kinda of stuff" he added. He then took a small sip of his Cappuccino and blinked in surprise from the strong taste it had. He wiped his lip from the forth it gave off. He cleared his throat "Oh how rude of me. My name is Aaron. Aaron Anderson" He extended out a hand across the table.
αlríght. sσ
hєllσ í'm thє
hαndsσmє
cαlαmαrí.
í'vє вєєn σn thís
wєвsítє fσr σvєr 3 чєαrs
αnd í hαvє lєft sσmєtímєs
вєcαusє lífє ís α вít σf α
pαín ín thє α**. вut
í rσlєplαчs, ít's gσσd
fσrвєcαusє ít
íncrєαsєsvσcαв
αnd sєntєncє
structurє. αnчσnє
whσ rσlєplαчs wíth
í pєrsσnαllч thαnk
вєcαusє usíng
thís wєвsítє mαkєs
hαppч αnd
í líkє shαríng ídєαs
wíth σthєrs.
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:38 am

||Heather||22||Female||Tagged: Aaron

She raised an eyebrow at what he said and chuckled once more.
"I'm more of a hot coco and sweet tea kinda of gal really. But sometimes I'll drink, depending on my mood." she said and finished off her drink, pushed it aside and grabbed her muffin. Heather shook his hand and smiled softly at him. "Nice to meet you Aaron. My name is Heather,
Heather Smith."
the young woman replied, then took a piece of her blueberry muffin. Heather chuckled at his reaction the cappuccino and rand a hand through her hair, her blue eyes looking up at him.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:11 am

Aaron mouthed her name to himself, his mind automatically memorizing the name. He then found his own hazel eyes locking onto her beautiful blue eyes. His eyes widened slightly, feeling hypnotized to her beauty. He then looked back down at the Cappuccino then back at her "I can't help but admire how beautiful your eyes are" he said and took a small sip of his drink to hide his emotion.
αlríght. sσ
hєllσ í'm thє
hαndsσmє
cαlαmαrí.
í'vє вєєn σn thís
wєвsítє fσr σvєr 3 чєαrs
pαín ín thє α**. вut
í rσlєplαчs, ít's gσσd
fσrвєcαusє ít
íncrєαsєsvσcαв
αnd sєntєncє
structurє. αnчσnє
whσ rσlєplαчs wíth
í pєrsσnαllч thαnk
вєcαusє usíng
thís wєвsítє mαkєs
hαppч αnd
í líkє shαríng ídєαs
wíth σthєrs.
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:20 am

Heather's eyes went wide at his response and then her face turned slightly red. She felt like covering her face by just how red it felt,
but she decided not to. "Ohh.... Well thank you..." she managed to say, looking back at him. What is with you Heather.... Snap out of it.... she told herself, and wanted to look away, but something about him made her even more curious about him. He was cute for sure, but was her heart truly really ready for allowing herself to open back up to someone else?
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:46 am

His heartbeat began to rise as he looked up to see her reaction, feeling his own cheeks begin to redden. He couldn't move as he didn't know what to do. What he felt like was right to hit his head against the table but he also knew that was stupid. Aaron rested his head on his hand, propping it up with his elbow. He gave her a friendly smile.
αlríght. sσ
hєllσ í'm thє
hαndsσmє
cαlαmαrí.
í'vє вєєn σn thís
wєвsítє fσr σvєr 3 чєαrs
pαín ín thє α**. вut
í rσlєplαчs, ít's gσσd
fσrвєcαusє ít
íncrєαsєsvσcαв
αnd sєntєncє
structurє. αnчσnє
whσ rσlєplαчs wíth
í pєrsσnαllч thαnk
вєcαusє usíng
thís wєвsítє mαkєs
hαppч αnd
í líkє shαríng ídєαs
wíth σthєrs.
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:53 am

She watched his reaction and she had to bite down on her lip slightly when she noticed his red face. Heather looked away for a moment, to hide her already red face. She felt her heart racing in her chest, which was something she hasn't felt in so long. The young woman turned to look back at him once ore before touching his hand gently. She realized what she was doing and slowly pulled her hand away.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dolantwins459 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:20 pm

I'mALlamaSwan wrote:Phil Wallace | Male | 27 | tags; Open
    Phil had left the mall and was now searching for a place to find lunch. He ran his slim fingers through his long hair and fixed his scarf sot he ends were even in the front. As he wandered the streets he noticed a new diner that apparently had just opened. It looked like one of those old soda shops you'd see in the black and white movies. Phil smiled at the feeling of novelty the diner emitted without him even having to step inside. Of course he did walk inside in hopes the food was just as good at the atmosphere it created. As the door swung open a small bell announced his arrival. the whole layout was so retro. the vinal seats, red spinning stools, checkered floor and even a real juke box to top it all off/ He placed himself at the counter and took a menu. even the font styling and foot choices screamed 1950's.

Astrid Haynes | female | 26 | tags; cameron
    Astrid hummed quietly to the elvis music played in the background of her diner as she gathered some dishes from a now vacant table. The diner, 1950's themed, was her pride and joy and everything she had ever wanted. sure it had taken years and a lot of butt-kissing to get her this far but it was all worth it. Her best, and only friend at the moment, was her cook. He acted as her right hand man and pretty much held then place together. "Hey astrid! could you grab the trash?" tommy, her cook, yelled from the back. "Sure thing!" She responded, picking up the tub of dirty dishes, giving the table a quick wipe down and headed behind the counter. After placing the dishes by the sink she gathered the trash bag, placed anew one in the can and headed out eh back doors. The trash was a bit too heavy for her to lift so she simply dragged it along the ground. unfortunately the dragging prevented her from seeing a boy walking along the street (cameron). As they ran into one another Astrid let out a small squeak. she stumbled forward a bit, quickly turning to see what or who she had bumped into. Seeing a boy she blushed instantly and covered her mouth, "Oh no, sorry i should have been watching. totally my bad" she let out a nervous laugh and pushed her hair safely behind her ears. She spotted the dog and smiled a bit, "Is that your dog?" she asked curiously, pointing a finger down at the canine.

Cameron: he smiles at the shy girl and says” it’s my sisters best friend storm” he pets storms head as he sits and sticks his nose up in the air wanting to be petted
Dolantwins459

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:30 pm

Seeley wrote:

She watched his reaction and she had to bite down on her lip slightly when she noticed his red face. Heather looked away for a moment, to hide her already red face. She felt her heart racing in her chest, which was something she hasn't felt in so long. The young woman turned to look back at him once ore before touching his hand gently. She realized what she was doing and slowly pulled her hand away.

Aaron slightly watched her actions, feeling slightly uncomfortable but then he felt her hand on his. He let out a small gasp as his cheeks reddened. He nearly skipped a heartbeat but then felt himself take control of himself. He smirked slightly and caught her hand, bringing it to his lips, kissing her hand. "Ma'am, or you okay? You seem a bit..." he looked up to her "attracted".
αlríght. sσ
hєllσ í'm thє
hαndsσmє
cαlαmαrí.
í'vє вєєn σn thís
wєвsítє fσr σvєr 3 чєαrs
pαín ín thє α**. вut
í rσlєplαчs, ít's gσσd
fσrвєcαusє ít
íncrєαsєsvσcαв
αnd sєntєncє
structurє. αnчσnє
whσ rσlєplαчs wíth
í pєrsσnαllч thαnk
вєcαusє usíng
thís wєвsítє mαkєs
hαppч αnd
í líkє shαríng ídєαs
wíth σthєrs.
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:38 pm

Her skin tingled at the touch and she felt her heart flutter. She gasped slightly in surprise and at first had no words to say until she could finally get them out. "I...um....not okay.
I haven't felt anything like this before in a long time....I'm sorry...."
she managed to say. Oh Heather....what are you doing?! Are you nuts?! she thought to herself.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:26 pm

Aaron let go of her hand and gave a warm smile "No need to be so apologetic" he said cheerfully. He grabbed the Cappuccino mug and drank from it again, swallowing slowly. "You say in a long time- have you had another guy in your life" he asked "You don't have to answer this, I'm still a complete stranger" he stated also.
αlríght. sσ
hєllσ í'm thє
hαndsσmє
cαlαmαrí.
í'vє вєєn σn thís
wєвsítє fσr σvєr 3 чєαrs
pαín ín thє α**. вut
í rσlєplαчs, ít's gσσd
fσrвєcαusє ít
íncrєαsєsvσcαв