Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Postby Seeley » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:10 pm

*Alright that's fine*

||Heather||Female||Open||

Heather sipped her hot chocolate and glanced out the window.
She sighed softly as she gazed out the window, admiring the lovely view. Her attention snapped back to reality when she felt her phone buzz in her pocket. Wisking out her phone, she saw that it was nothing important and put it away.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:44 pm

Aaron looked at the menu and raised an eyebrow. "What are these?" he asked "Is there a beer option on here?". The man at the counter raised an eyebrow "Son, It's morning...". Aaron raised his eyebrows "True...I'll have the capp-u-chee-no" he said, slightly confused on how to say it. He then waited for the order and watched the girl peacefully drink her hot chocolate. Aaron went into a near daydream before his cappuccino arrived. He took "Thank you, Sir" he said with a bright smile. He walked over slowly then sat near the girl. "What do I start on...This isn't exactly Phoenix" he thought to himself.
αlríght. sσ
hєllσ í'm thє
hαndsσmє
cαlαmαrí.
í'vє вєєn σn thís
wєвsítє fσr σvєr 3 чєαrs
αnd í hαvє lєft sσmєtímєs
вєcαusє lífє ís α вít σf α
pαín ín thє α**. вut
í rσlєplαчs, ít's gσσd
fσrвєcαusє ít
íncrєαsєsvσcαв
αnd sєntєncє
structurє. αnчσnє
whσ rσlєplαчs wíth
í pєrsσnαllч thαnk
вєcαusє usíng
thís wєвsítє mαkєs
hαppч αnd
í líkє shαríng ídєαs
wíth σthєrs.
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:22 pm

||Heather||Female||Open

The young woman held her cup of hot chocolate carefully in her hands and allowed the warmth sooth her. Taking another sip of her drink, she took a bite of her little snack and then ran a hand through her hair. It was a slow and quiet day at the cafe and normally it would be busy but today it was nice and quiet.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:30 pm

Aaron felt his cheeks redden just from her actions. He composed himself. ''Girls. It's like they know they're being watched" he thought. He then nodded to himself and stood up, walking over to the table where the young girl was. He then felt his heart shatter, remembering what happened with his last girlfriend. He shook it off and gave himself a confident look. He slowly slipped into the seat opposite her "Hello". He voice was deep and country accented.
αlríght. sσ
hєllσ í'm thє
hαndsσmє
cαlαmαrí.
í'vє вєєn σn thís
wєвsítє fσr σvєr 3 чєαrs
pαín ín thє α**. вut
í rσlєplαчs, ít's gσσd
fσrвєcαusє ít
íncrєαsєsvσcαв
αnd sєntєncє
structurє. αnчσnє
whσ rσlєplαчs wíth
í pєrsσnαllч thαnk
вєcαusє usíng
thís wєвsítє mαkєs
hαppч αnd
í líkє shαríng ídєαs
wíth σthєrs.
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:43 pm

||Heather||Female||Tagged: Aaron

Heather blinked her eyes and looked up when she heard a voice.
She met his gaze for a second before responding. "Hi..." her voice soft yet not too soft.
Heather tucked a piece of a loose strand of hair, and adjusted her sweatshirt. It was a bit large which she didn't mind, but the sleeves did get a bit annoying.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'mALlamaSwan » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:21 pm

Phil Wallace | Male | 27 | tags; Open
    Phil had left the mall and was now searching for a place to find lunch. He ran his slim fingers through his long hair and fixed his scarf sot he ends were even in the front. As he wandered the streets he noticed a new diner that apparently had just opened. It looked like one of those old soda shops you'd see in the black and white movies. Phil smiled at the feeling of novelty the diner emitted without him even having to step inside. Of course he did walk inside in hopes the food was just as good at the atmosphere it created. As the door swung open a small bell announced his arrival. the whole layout was so retro. the vinal seats, red spinning stools, checkered floor and even a real juke box to top it all off/ He placed himself at the counter and took a menu. even the font styling and foot choices screamed 1950's.

Astrid Haynes | female | 26 | tags; cameron
    Astrid hummed quietly to the elvis music played in the background of her diner as she gathered some dishes from a now vacant table. The diner, 1950's themed, was her pride and joy and everything she had ever wanted. sure it had taken years and a lot of butt-kissing to get her this far but it was all worth it. Her best, and only friend at the moment, was her cook. He acted as her right hand man and pretty much held then place together. "Hey astrid! could you grab the trash?" tommy, her cook, yelled from the back. "Sure thing!" She responded, picking up the tub of dirty dishes, giving the table a quick wipe down and headed behind the counter. After placing the dishes by the sink she gathered the trash bag, placed anew one in the can and headed out eh back doors. The trash was a bit too heavy for her to lift so she simply dragged it along the ground. unfortunately the dragging prevented her from seeing a boy walking along the street (cameron). As they ran into one another Astrid let out a small squeak. she stumbled forward a bit, quickly turning to see what or who she had bumped into. Seeing a boy she blushed instantly and covered her mouth, "Oh no, sorry i should have been watching. totally my bad" she let out a nervous laugh and pushed her hair safely behind her ears. She spotted the dog and smiled a bit, "Is that your dog?" she asked curiously, pointing a finger down at the canine.
Last edited by I'mALlamaSwan on Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'mALlamaSwan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:18 pm

Aaron smiled as she replied, feeling welcomed well to a starting conversation. He then looked down at the city designed refreshment before him. "So this is- a cappuccino?" he asked, picking up the hot mug "From where I am from I've never seen this before". His eyes then darted to her cup "What are you drinking?" he asked, curiously and naively.
αlríght. sσ
hєllσ í'm thє
hαndsσmє
cαlαmαrí.
í'vє вєєn σn thís
wєвsítє fσr σvєr 3 чєαrs
pαín ín thє α**. вut
í rσlєplαчs, ít's gσσd
fσrвєcαusє ít
íncrєαsєsvσcαв
αnd sєntєncє
structurє. αnчσnє
whσ rσlєplαчs wíth
í pєrsσnαllч thαnk
вєcαusє usíng
thís wєвsítє mαkєs
hαppч αnd
í líkє shαríng ídєαs
wíth σthєrs.
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:34 am

Seeley wrote:*accepted*

||Ashly||24||Female||Tagged: James

She snapped out of her little daze and glanced at James. "No, but I think I'll be okay." she said yet she knew that wasn't true at all. She hated that she knew she wasn't going be okay, but Ashly knew it would eventually all go away.
She pulled her hair out from the bun and leaned her head back only slightly before closing her eyes.

||Heather||22||Female||Tagged: Aaron

The young woman raised an eyebrow at his response and a little chuckle escaped from her lips. "Yep it is and I take it you're not from around here are you? I'm drinking hot chocolate." she said, and adjusted herself in the seat.
Heather took another sip of hot coco, and enjoyed the warm chocolatey taste warm her up. Hot chocolate was always her favorite warm beverage to have in the winter time, especially where she used to live. It was always a treat to have a mug of it while sitting by the fire and being all wrapped up in a blanket.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:54 am

Hey, its Vib. I'm going on a Chicken Smoothie Roleplay hiatus because I have some life affairs and too mny art requests at the moment. I'll be back in a week or so! Thank you, I hope this is understandable.
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:59 am

*Yea that's fine! Hope you come back!*
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me