Ƭяσʋвℓɛ Ɯιтн Ǥιяℓƨ -Ƭɛɛи ЯƤ- Open!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Ƭяσʋвℓɛ Ɯιтн Ǥιяℓƨ -Ƭɛɛи ЯƤ- Open!

Postby veggie » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:13 am

After a moment, Rose noticed she was still holding his hand and pulled back quickly, her cheeks bright red.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
veggie wrote:I have been on CS
for quite some time,
so if you have any
questions about trades,
navigating the site,
or anything of the like,
my inbox is always open!

veggie wrote:"If I had a flower for every time
I thought of you, I could walk in my
garden forever."
veggie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pineappleez » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:36 am

•Charlotte-Rosemary Penelope Handerson•

Hey. There's not much to see, except, call me Charlotte-Rosemary, and I'll punch you in your face. No offense. It's Charlie-Rose. I also love playing the guitar and singing, and I hang out in the music room a lot. I love taking pictures, it's sort of my thing.

Name: It's Charlie-Rose, to you.

Other: Not much.

In Depth:

This is stupid. Um... what is that supposed to mean? Get the note-pad out of my face, before I slug you, dork. I said, keep it away! God. Anyway, um, me in depth? I have mood swings like crazy. I'm nothing, 'over all', I'm just me. Sometimes I'm a angel, others, well, not so much. I was born... hey. I told you to keep that thing OUT. I'm done here.

Personality: I'm all over the place, I admit. I can be a total jerk, and then I'll be like, your best friend. I have a disorder where I can't control it. It's like bi-polar and the thing where you have different like three personalities combined. It's not that bad. I've like, punched people, yeah, but most of the time I won't do what I threaten. On my 'down swings,' I mostly just keep away. But seeing as you insist on SHOVING that thing into my face, that isn't going to be option. Anyway, it is SO nice that your interested in me! Like, once, I went to the zoo and I saw bears, and I SWEAR one of them waved at me!

Dislikes: Nosy people, jealousy, crying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHrFEnL9CfM

Normal Clothes: Weird. Questions. Okay. I love boots like crazy! They are just... so cute! Combat, knee high, leather, fake of course, UGGS, whatever. Torn jeans are a must and usually I'll wear a ridged sweater, long sleeved. Not the big, chunky shapeless blobs. The cute, nice fitting ones. I have yellow, blue and a lot of pastels. I always have a camera swung around my neck. Sometimes I wear my violet converse or my orange high tops. I love chunky bracelets and wear my hair down. I wear heavy eye makeup. Satisfied?

Other: I'm a vegetarian.

I've only just returned to CS after a few years of absence. If I seem lost, or a tad noobish, please excuse this behavior. Thank you and have a pleasant afternoon, you sexy babe. ❤

~ Piney
Pineappleez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pineappleez » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:19 am

•Jackson H. Davidson•

Hey. I'm Jackson, but I'm usually called by Jack. I'm crazy about partying and if you want to hang out, I'm the one to do it with.

Name: Jack Davidson

Other: Nothing much!

In Depth:

Well, I'm pretty much just a laid back guy. I crack jokes a lot, and not all of them are funny. I'm not really known for anything except throwing awesome parties and plain just being friendly. A lot of people called me 'Old Yeller,' because I'll stick to my friend's side no matter what, and the nick name sticks. I'm really eager to have fun and live my life to the fullest.

Personality: Like I said before, I'm friendly to everybody. Unless that person is a jerk, and is messing with my buddies. I'll stand up for you in a split second, and I'm not afraid to take a slug to the gut a few times to make sure they leave you alone. I'm aiming to take risks and live my life like nobody has before. I want to do everything: Sky dive, scuba dive... after all, you only have one life to live. Academics aren't my main focus, yes, but I'm not stupid. I'm a A and B student. C's drift here and there, but you know. I'm almost always on honer roll. I'm not big on people who are to serious. I go to extremes, and only the extremes. I would never settle for good enough. I'm a great listener.

Dislikes: Jerks, silence, boring teachers, school

Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SKFwtgUJHs

Normal Clothes: White tee and faded jeans. I'm a guy, man. I don't have a big wardrobe.

Other: I can say some deep stuff. I'm not afraid to cry. I have a hard past, that I don't like talking about, but I think about it all the time. I need someone to piece me back together. I'm really all about living it to the fullest, you know? It's sort of... a motto, and I have it for a reason. I wear a bracelet I will never, ever take off. It's just a blue thread with beads around it spelling, Brother, will a heart beside it, but it means so much. Guess why?

My sister died of cancer last year.

How can some one so young be so brave? So wise? I'll never forget the words she said at the hospital.

I've only just returned to CS after a few years of absence. If I seem lost, or a tad noobish, please excuse this behavior. Thank you and have a pleasant afternoon, you sexy babe. ❤

~ Piney
Pineappleez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby veggie » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:30 am

.:Autumn~Breeze:. wrote:After a moment, Rose noticed she was still holding his hand and pulled back quickly, her cheeks bright red.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
for quite some time,
so if you have any
questions about trades,
navigating the site,
or anything of the like,
my inbox is always open!

garden forever."
veggie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moiety » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:33 am

About me

Name ;
Eleani Mae Rocha .
Age ;
Seventeen .
Gender ;
Female .
Other ;
"Uhm , Lemme' see ..."

In Depth

Personality ;
{ w i p }
Likes ;
-Dancing .
-Playing the keyboard .
-Music .
-Hanging out .
-The beach .
-Ferrets .
-Video games .
Dislikes ;
-People who judge .
-Snobby people .
-Places without power .
-Crowded places besides concerts ..
Normal Clothes ;
Usually a band t-shirt, skinny jeans, and vans or converse . Though, when she feels a little bored, she might wear a pair of moccasins and curl the tips of her hair . Though that is usually once in a blue moon .
Other ;
I don't think so :3
Last edited by moiety on Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:12 am, edited 6 times in total.
moiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pineappleez » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:34 am

Yay! Thankies!

Jake ~ Jake looked around the Cafe warily shifting his blue gaze slowly. He looked around for any of the guys, Taylor or Bo, but he guessed they weren't here yet. Shrugging in his white v neck, he sipped a bit of his coffee from the styrofoam cup and flipped his black hair out of his eyes. He tapped the floor steadily, board. The coffee scalding his tongue, he frowned and set it back down. What a slow day.

~ Piney
Pineappleez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaughtLikeAFly » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:41 am

Bo chuckled and smiled at her.
CaughtLikeAFly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby veggie » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:43 am

Rose gave an embaressed smile back. "Sorry." She said with a soft laugh.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
for quite some time,
so if you have any
questions about trades,
navigating the site,
or anything of the like,
my inbox is always open!

garden forever."
veggie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pineappleez » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:46 am

Charlie-Rose ~ She walked slowly down the road, her green eyes glued to the novel is front of her. Purple sneakers scuffing up the pavement's lose rocks, suddenly she flew over one, tripping and fell right into some one. Squeaking, book landing roughly on the ground, she squeezed open her eyes, her mousy brown hair draped over her pale face like a curtain. "Oh!" She pushed herself up and brushed herself off. "Hey, Ty!"

~ Piney
Pineappleez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me