Ѧʏ ˩ιғɛ βɛɢιиƨ - New RP - Open!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Ѧʏ ˩ιғɛ βɛɢιиƨ - New RP - Open!

Postby feather_light_flight » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:42 am

I finally finished the skellies! Yay!

☾ feather | she/they | dead poet ☽
-----------------------------------------------
I haven't been online in quite
a few years, so please try to
be patient as I catch back up
to coding and trading. I will
try to respond to trades and
dms within a few days at most.
Link | Link
©
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather_light_flight » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:01 am

((Awsome, when can we start?))

Link | Link
©
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather_light_flight » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:29 pm

-Ember-
I glanced back, my eyes boring through the crowds to focus on Jack. I sighed in defeat and walked back towards him, dipping and weaving to avoid the oncoming flow of pedestrians till i reached him. I followed his gaze, the apartment complex. Our apartment complex. Jack and I were going to be on the top floor, thankfully only us on the top floor. I glanced at my brother beofre beginning up the steps. This was New York, our new home, and already i wanted out.
>>No one can go back and start and new beginning
But anyone can wake up and make a new ending<<

-Jack-
My gaze flickered to Ember as she began to wlak up the steps. I could practicly feel the anxiety flowing from her. I kept my face bland and emotionless as i followed her inside. Ember glanced around the entrance, but i didn't, my gaze was fixated on the elevator doors. Finally we reached them, and after a minute or so, we had arrived at the top floor. Our new home. Ember flopped down on the plush couch with a defeated sigh and i shrugged inwardly, if Ember wanted to be negative i would let her. Though it un nerved me to see my friend so perterbed.
>>Write your bad times in sand
And your good in stone<<

Link | Link
©
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:40 pm

The sound of a heart, banging against a chest, a scream echoed in the hall way. I enter, blood dripping from the walls. A man jumped out in front of me. Another scream came from down the hall. I run, and run. There was no end, te hall just got longer, and longer. Soon I reach the split, there was no exit. Soon, the floor drops, me along with it. I scream, soon it came to a stop.

I was circled by something, what was it? Was it the stalker Rainbow Dragon/horse/Giraffe.

This was all a dream! It had to be. The stalker animal did not exist! I drew it! It couldnt be real! Another scream, I ran towards it. A girl sitting in the corner, her hair blocking out her face. Are you okay? I whisper, te girl spoke. Yes. I'm Fine. The voice sounded sweat, then it turned evil, it was a deep voice. The girl looked up, her eyes were missing, she had no skin. I scream and run away.

Jags woke up panting. Sweat drenched her, she sat up, Kyle sat next to her. It was just a dream... He said, Jags had had the same dream happen at least twice a week. Jags nodded and climbed out of bed.
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather_light_flight » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:56 pm

-Ember-
The hands on the clock slowly ticked away, till finally i couldn't stand it anymore. This place was a nightmare, i knew no one but Jack, had no clue what to do or where to go, and the worst part was that it wasn't even my home. It was just another place i was being stuffed into. I took a deep breath and headed for the door, calling out over my shoulder that i was leaving. Jack wouldn't mind, he never did. I went down the elevator and outside. Breathing in the heavy New York air didn't help me any. I walked along the bustling streets, glancing around in a vain attempt to find some patch of serene calm and peace. I figured there would be diddily squat.
>>No one can go back and start and new beginning
But anyone can wake up and make a new ending<<

-Jack-
I watched as Ember left and shrugged lightly. She could take care of herself. I was stretched out on the couch, and the nice warm air from the ventelation system slowly tempted me to sleep. I considered for a moment whether i should or not, finally deciding that i might as well. Ember was gone, i was alone, and the couch was comfortable. Slowly i closed my eyes and fell asleep.
>>Write your bad times in sand
And your good in stone<<

Link | Link
©
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grim. » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:59 pm

(I'm going to join. I it alright if I make two male characters though? I can't play females. DX )

███ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████ [ the kami to my shin ] ████
grim.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . Ɩ и ƨ α и ι т ʏ . » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:12 am

.:Δʋ∂ισƨℓαʌɛ:. wrote:
(I'm going to join. I it alright if I make two male characters though? I can't play females. DX )

(Yes that's fine)
. Ɩ и ƨ α и ι т ʏ .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . Ɩ и ƨ α и ι т ʏ . » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:20 am

Lily
She rolled out of the warm, consoling warmth that was her thick comforter, and into the thick, icy air of her father's new apartment. Breathing a deep sigh, she ruefully remembered California, always sunny. Through the open window, she could hear the honking of Taxi's, and constant buzz that was New York. She sighed, and walked into the kitchen, to see a note, stickied to the fridge. Lily, Went out for the day, See you tonight. -Dad The girl sighed, and went to get dressed, ready for one of the worst days of her life.
. Ɩ и ƨ α и ι т ʏ .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me