gossip girl

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: gossip girl [closed]

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:29 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘉𝘦𝘦 ∙ 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘴 ∙ 18
tagged; Daniel, Andrea, Elliot
mentions; Silas, Cece

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kayler grinned as the three toasted to looking amazing, and the amazing party that was beginning to brew downstairs. Kayler nodded in agreement to her friends “This is going to be the best.” she said confidently. Before adding a final coat of gloss on her lips. Taking one more glance at the mirror she made notes of things she needed to improve on. Starting with her eyebrows. She'd have to book an appointment tomorrow. But that could be worried about later.

As the doorbell rang, Kayler flipped her hair over her shoulder. Someone downstairs had already turned on the music. The soft thump of the bass soothed her. Kayler’s confidence coming seemingly in full force. Thankfully. She checked her phone quickly to see if she had missed any important texts. She had a few miscellaneous texts from guests stating their time of arrival, one from her father wishing her a good evening but, she didn’t see anything from Silas. Shouldn’t he be here by now? Or shouldn't he of at least given her an ETA? He said he was on the way but that was long enough by now.

Attention turning back to guests arriving she gave Andrea and Daniel another smile “alright. Let’s go show them that we’re the three hottest this year. Same as every year — except I want it to be more known.” she said with a wink before opening the bedroom door and heading towards the stairwell. As she reached the bottom she paused, taking a breath to prepare herself for the party. She already knew it would be a success so why was she nervous? Maybe it was because for the first time in seemingly forever, she didn't have Cece beside her to add an extra boost. Usually at parties - pre Cece up and leaving with no warning. They could and would often be attached at the hip during parties. It helped ease Kayler's anxiety about everything needing to be perfect. But who needed Cece anyway? clearly they didn't need one another or she wouldn't of left without warning.

Another ring of the doorbell caught her attention. As she opened the door, Kayler grinned once more as the entry way revealed her friend Elliot. She absolutely adored him and couldn’t help but smile when she saw the container in his hands “you know El, Everytime you come over I always tell you not to bring anything. Yet, I’m always so thankful for your incredible cookies” she said with a giggle before throwing an arm around him and offering a hug. She wouldn’t ever admit it , at least out loud. But she had a soft spot for him. Part of Kayler was thankful for her friend showing up to her parties, she knew it wasn't his cup of tea per say, but she highly appreciated him always showing up with a smile. Unlike others, Elliot had never let her down.
Last edited by Virixin on Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed content.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: gossip girl

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:00 pm

𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫✧𝟏𝟖 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝✧𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐦✧𝐓𝐚𝐠𝐬:𝐂𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚✧𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬:

The cab drive over to Kayler's house went pretty smoothly considering Manhattan traffic. As the cab stopped in front of Kayler's house Caroline made sure to thank the cab driver and gave him a nice tip when she paid for the ride. She smoothed out her skirt once more taking a deep breath to prepare herself for the party, which was in full swing considering all the people who had already arrived. As Caroline walked in she was greeted by a few of her fellow classmates. Who Caroline greeted back before settling herself away from the large crowds of people. Even though she had prepared mentally for being surrounded by people it was still a lot for her.

As Caro was taking a bit of a breather she overheard some people talking next to her "Can you believe that our It Girl's back". Caroline froze, processing the words that just left that person's mouth. Wasn't that Cece's nickname from Gossip Girl? "I know I thought she'd be gone for good but there she is" Caroline followed the person's line of sight over to the drink table and saw a dark haired brunette that looked incredibly similar to Cece.

Caroline couldn't help but stare her brain going a mile a minute, a whole whirlwind of emotions were coursing through her. Could it be Cece? Part of Caroline was certain that it was but another had doubts. This could just be a girl that happened to look like Cecelia. Why would Cece just show up without warning, although she did leave without so much as a text message. The quickest way to find out the truth would be ggetting closer. Taking a deep breath Caroline steeled her nerves and began making her way over to the drinks table. As she was able to observe the brunette more closely Caroline's doubts about whether this is Cece or not began to drift away.

Other questions began to enter Caro's mind. What should she even say to her? How do you start a conversation with someone you have not seen or heard from in months? Caroline was so caught up in her thoughts she didn't even realize that she was at the drink table until she stopped right in front of Cecelia. "Um Hi, Cece" Caroline greeted her friend her voice cracking slightly clearing her throat Caroline continued "How... How've you been?"
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me