๐™Ž๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ . . . [closed - pm if interested!]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

[003]

Postby borahae. » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:51 pm

xx.โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    xx.โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    ๐…๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐†๐€๐ ! ! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

the organizer โœฉ twenty-five โœฉ tag: jae โœฉ location: gate 4

Turning to the boy and listening eagerly as he talked about the flight, nodding in understanding as he went on about the length and the upcoming strain on his body for having to stay in the seats for so long, Finn hummed in agreement and hoped that he could spread some of his endless optimism to the obviously exhausted male, his eyes drifting to the hand running through the other's locks of hair distractedly "Mmm, yeah, it sure is long; I don't think I've ever been on a plane for 12 hours. Thats a long time to stay still, for sure. But hey! It's good bonding time! Don't you think?" Then, returning his eyes to the other's, he gave off his signature million-watt smile and continued with a small chuckle "Maybe if we're lucky, we'll be next to each other; I brought uno cards! I'll be happy to keep you entertained and distracted from the inevitably uncomfortable seats."

His smile only widening further as the other gave him one in return, his eyes sparkling as Jae reflected his excitement over the penguins, Finn couldn't help but to gasp and continue his ramblings; once this boy started, it really was hard to get him to stop "Really?! Me too! I just saw them hatch and they were taking their first steps, and i've never seen anything so precious; their little flippers could barely hold them up and they were just waddling around the ice while their parents watched over them. Honestly, I'm not too biased when it comes to animals, but now I really want to go and see some penguins, you know? Too bad Hawaii doesn't have any." With animated hands and a small pout by the end, Finn's eyes crinkled shut at the force of his smile as Jae then said he was glad to meet him, overly pleased at hearing it "Ah, same to you!"

Straightening his posture and digging his hands into the pocket of his hoodie, Finnegan listened as Jae spoke about his reasoning for the trip and gave a reassuring smile in return, nodding enthusiastically and easily commenting after the boy finished speaking "Oh, that's really cool! I wish I did, but unfortunately, it's English only for me. My eomma didn't really speak it growing up, y'know?" Then, as an addition "Ah, wait! I'm not distracting you from your group, am I? You said you were here with others...are they here too?"

Reflecting Jae's excitement as he spoke about Hawaii and hopefully getting more chances to get to know him, Finn nodded enthusiastically and again felt his eyes crinkling shut through the force of his smile in response "I'd be happy to give you my number! Here, hold on let me write it down for you..." digging a pen out from the front of his carry on and ripping a piece of his airline brochure off, Finn scribbled down his phone number in his chicken scratch handwriting before handing it over to the other, again speaking "We absolutely have to meet up in Hawaii! I've never gone surfing or anything either, so we can figure it together, promise?"
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OO2

Postby onion » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:07 pm

โ™ก jo effie / 22 / pansexual / photographer
tags: kieran (milo mentioned)

it was starting to get warm where effie was sitting as more people gathered round others and began to socialize. the red head got up and headed over to two other girls with her cat carriers, easily blending in with them like a painting on the wall or some kind of chameleon.
she frowned. did she even know where she was going anymore? besides, the whole "this is going to be good for you" thing was kind of getting old to repeat to herself, and effie noticed her chest tightened up as someone took a seat in her row.
immediately she rose from her spot, grabbed her luggage case, and began to walk slowly. tears welled in her eyes. should she just go home? no, there was no way she could; the orphanage had only paid for her flights in advance and nothing more, so she was stuck.
she pulled out her phone and sniffed, tapping the screen til she got to the flight page in safari. she had to ask someone if she was in the right place, because the anxiety was gnawing at her at this point. there was no other single person in the room that she could see, so after looking around nervously, effie settled on two people that looked to be about her age.
the girl, she looked bored out of her mind with her earphones still in and completely disengaged. perhaps she would be easier to ask about the flight and just get it over with without conversation. the boy, though, looked kind of nervous just like effie. his lips were moving but she had never been good at reading other people so maybe she was wrong?
before she had time to think any further, her feet stopped in front of the girls legs.
"excuse me."
she pulled her phone out and showed the girl the flight destination page. effies voice cracked as she spoke up again, unsure if she was even listening. "hey um... am i in the right spot?"
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 001

Postby Spottedleaf16 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:19 am

๐“๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ช ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ผ
โ‘๏ฝœthe plant mom๏ฝœshe/her๏ฝœtwenty-three๏ฝœtags: n/a๏ฝœlocation: airport ๏ฝœ

Sometimes, Athena lost track of time. Today was no exception.

This morning, she had run around the farm doing her normal chores, but she had stopped to admire the new ducklings a little bit longer than she should have. Once Athena realized she was going to be late, she tossed her bags and Juniper's carrier into the car. Juniper may have taken the brunt of the panic, and Athena had to apologize profusely for tossing her in the car before she finally stopped wailing. The drive into Edmonton was normally fairly peaceful, but Athena had left the house nearly an hour and a half later than she had planned, which meant they were no longer going to beat the morning traffic. She had arrived at the airport with merely half an hour to get checked in, get through security, and run to her gate. While Athena would have preferred to walk casually through the airport with a coffee in hand, she had to race through the blur of baggage, security, and travelers in order to make it on time. The only thing she remembered was a particularly pretty girl sitting at her gate, but they were boarding the plane before she had a chance to go compliment her outfit, and after that she had disappeared. Honestly, Athena wasn't too heartbroken about it. Her messy bun was significantly messier than it should have been, and she was honestly kind of sweaty from running through the airport. Thankfully, she did manage to make it just in time and board the flight to New York.

The flight itself was pretty enjoyable. Athena had opted for her favourite brown wide-legged pants, a white t-shirt with florals on the front, and her trusty green corduroy jacket. She had her white converse on, but the odds of them staying white were basically zero. Oh well, you have other shoes packed. She had managed to snag a window seat, and she always had a sort of childish glee at staring out the window while the ground slowly disappeared from view. Athena had been on a plane before, once to her cousins wedding (or maybe it was her cousins cousin?) and one other time to Quebec for her high school band trip. This time was different however, as she was headed to New York to meet up with eight strangers and board another flight to Hawaii. Hawaii! Athena was kind of nervous, as one would be when meeting up with strangers from a sketchy internet link, but Athena was too excited to worry about it for long. She had lived on the farm her whole life, and never really travelled or anything. Sure, she absolutely loved the farm and her job at the greenhouse, but sometimes she yearned for a little adventure.

And oh boy was she about to have it.

She arrived in New York a little groggy, having slept for a good chunk of the flight, but she was even more excited than before. Or maybe it was nervousness. No, excitement. Well... Juniper was quiet in her carrier as they offloaded the plane, and Athena was happy she was able to have brought her onto the plane with her. She didn't even make a sound the entire flight, and spent some of it quietly curled up in Athena's lap. Now, the two of them were headed toward their gate, Gate 4, and Athena was on the lookout for a coffee shop. Or tea. Or something. And a scone. Man, I'm starving. Her phone buzzed in her pocket and she broke into a huge grin when she read the name at the top of the screen. Elyse. Fifteen messages in a row. Oops.

โ€ข Hey Perse, how was the flight?
      โ€ข Wait are you off the plane yet..?
      โ€ข Yeah, you should be there.
      โ€ข Hellloooooo
      โ€ข Girl, PLEASE tell me you didn't pull a Grey's Anatomy on me and crash in the middle of the forest?
      โ€ข Or at least if you did, you have a hunky man to hold your hand as you drift to sleep?
      โ€ข Forever?
      โ€ข Helloooooo answer your best frienddddd
      โ€ข Persephoneeee!
      โ€ข HEY
      โ€ข ANSWER
      โ€ข YOUR
      โ€ข PHONE
      โ€ข BEE
      โ€ข BEATRICE

Athena quickly typed out her response: Beatrice? That's a new one.. I'm alive and in New York!! Just finding coffee and then heading to the gate. I hope I'm not late again, this morning was awful. Elyse's response came quickly, and Athena giggled at her phone as she walked through the airport trying to find coffee. They chatted a bit about her hectic morning before Elyse had to go to work, and Athena was again left to wander with her thoughts as her only company. She eventually found a coffee shop, ordered an iced vanilla latte and raspberry scone, and meandered toward the gate. She felt her phone buzz again and was about to scold Elyse for texting and driving when she looked down and realized it was a group chat from her soon-to-be travel buddies! As she headed toward the gate, she kept an eye out for a red head with a pink dress, a little extra pep in her step (and caffeine in her veins).

Let the adventure begin.
Spottedleaf16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[004]

Postby borahae. » Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:29 pm

xx.โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    xx.โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

the organizer โœฉ twenty-five โœฉ tag: jae โœฉ location: gate 4/boarding

Awaiting a response from the obviously exhausted Jae, Finn opened his mouth to continue his ramblings despite the other's silence but was stopped by a sudden static buzzing coming from the speaker above the both of them; with a beep indicating that a microphone was started, Finn turned upward toward the device and listened as a monotone voice spoke and echoed throughout the gate. Your attention please. Passengers of Hawaiian Airlines on flight number HA326 may now begin boarding at gate 4. Thank you. Then, with a second click, the announcement ended and the airport again returned to the same repetitive sounds of the hustle and bustle of people moving.

With a hum and a slight wince as he untangled his long legs from within the cramped space of the seating, Finn turned to Jae with his million-watt smile and was quick to comment on the sudden announcement "Oh, that's us! Ahh, I've been sitting here too long...my body is getting sore from these seats. Hopefully the ones on the plane are better. Well, here's to Hawaii! You have to call me when you're there, alright? We made a promise, so I'll hold you to it!" Disregarding the fact that the other had never actually agreed to his promise from earlier, Finn dominating the conversation with his overly chatty nature, the boy turned his head toward the gateway just as a woman in uniform began to call out to the guests waiting nearby. "Passengers in sections A-B, please line up and prepare to board. Again, A-B may now board."

Pulling his ticket out of the front pocket of his hoodie then, unsure of his seating and checking for the letter A or B, Finn found himself expressing his excitement at finding his seat to be labeled 1A. "Seating...let me check...Aha! that's me! I guess i'll be leaving first then - again, it was a pleasure to meet you! I can't wait to hear from you later~ Don't forget to text, yeah?" Standing as he spoke and gathering his carry on, a small backpack with little more than his uno cards and phone charger, Finn slung one strap over his shoulder and offered a wave as he said his farewell to his newest companion. Turning then and beginning to walk toward the small desk with the woman who'd announced that he'd be up to board, Finn turned around one last time to face Jae with a smile and a quick addition to his goodbye from before "Oh, and if we aren't near each other, have a good flight Jae! See you in Hawaii!" With a playful salute and a small laugh, Finn again faced the worker and happily handed over his ticket before walking down the bridge towards the entrance of the plane.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[003.]

Postby jungwonie » Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:45 am

โ–ˆ โŽฏโŽฏ ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐€ ๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐“๐„๐™ โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ
โ–ˆ
โŽฏ she/her โŽฏ 24 โŽฏ the socialite โŽฏ location; airport (leaving) โŽฏ tags; kieran, athena, mentions emersyn multiple times oops โŽฏ wc; 748 โŽฏ
    The conversation that Vienna was having with Emersyn and Blaire was suddenly cut off by their gate being called. She saw a few faces board the plane, a few families, but she suggested it might be her turn. "If you ladies don't mind, we have a plane to catch," Vienna offered a cool smile, standing and bringing her luggage with her. "Until we meet again." Vienna's eyes easily slid over the women, winking with a turn of her head to Emersyn, leaving the redhead and her new flame alone as she walked into the boarding tunnel behind quite a large family, who only made her stomach swirl with distaste. What if one of the younger children couldn't behave themselves on such a long flight? Inwardly, Vienna shrugged as she placed her carry-on above her seat 34B, which was a window seat much to her bliss. The back of the plane was quiet, and she was lucky that the airplane had an appropriate heating and cooling technology, that way she'd be cooled from the suspected Hawai'i heat.

Vienna was lucky enough to sit beside such a lovely woman, she introduced herself as Kieran and Vi could tell she was the artsy type. Beautiful and brave despite the shyness she'd picked up. Vi guided the conversation easily for Kieran, offering reassuring smiles and gentle touches. They were in the same boat, the same one as the women Vienna had met earlier. Vienna enjoyed her company through the flight, but as soon as the flight attendants started to give their routine demonstrations in case the plane were to go down, a silence took over the two women, and Vi appreciated it. Back to work she'd go, then, opening her computer easily once the plane was in the air. She'd been emailing with a fabrics warehouse to import all kinds of vintage materials as well as someone in charge of upcycling materials. It was always good to stay sustainable for her brand, Vienna thought, as she jotted down ideas for what to do with which fabric. She had quite the eye for tasteful templates.

The flight was certainly tiring, Vienna thought. Once the flight had landed, Vienna had grown antsy. She'd managed to keep a tight grip on her nerves, but now she was just getting impatient. They'd come so far, and Vienna was definitely jet-lagged by now. When it was safe to get out of the plane, Vi began to chat quietly with Kieran. "Since we're heading to the same place, would you mind sharing a car to get there?" Vi questioned as she pulled down her maroon carry-on suitcase off the top shelf, sharing a kind look with her companion. As they headed out of the boarding tunnel, Vienna requested a car to wait out front for them to take them to their new residence for a few days. "It's awfully humid here," Vienna conversed as she waited to walk side by side with Kieran. The more Vienna seemed to look at her, the more pleased Vienna was with the companions she'd gained. Slowly, she began to justify her decision, and decided mentally that this was no longer such a bad idea. What she'd said to Emersyn earlier was no lie, everyone she'd came into contact with was stunning, yet her eyes scanned for the shorter girl once more out of an almost desperation.

Baggage claim had Vienna waiting for a while before her suitcase rolled on around. She was thankful that Kieran's had yet to come out as well, so she wouldn't be holding her back. The look around the baggage claim allowed her to recognize some friendly faces, or rather those of the people she remembered looking at from Gate 4 in New York. Vienna was brought back to reality from an almost collision with another woman. Vienna apologized to her, helping pick up anything the woman had potentially dropped. Her face was familiar, though Vienna had yet to put a name to it. "Sorry! Are you from New York? Or, rather, coming from there? Did you click the link? Want to share a car with me and my friend Ki over there? We may be heading in the same place as you?!" Mental slap to the face. Vienna hated how desperate she sounded as she talked a million words a second, but in the case that this woman was with them, she'd just almost saved her from the quiet embarrassment of turning up to the house alone.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:34 am

๐„๐Œ๐„๐‘๐’๐˜๐ ๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐™๐€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    โฃ . she/her . 22. the babysitter . location; airport . mentions; vienna, blaire . tags; finn
    Emersyn had gotten into the bad habit of creating opinions based off of first impressions from the time she was young, and even though she had originally intended on entering this mysterious event-thing with a clear mind, within moments of speaking to both Vienna and Blaire, she could sense that little voice stirring in the back of her mind. She couldnโ€™t officially declare right away that she had any negative feelings towards Blaire, but she most certainly felt more drawn to Vienna; she had yet to decide if that was because she was physically attracted to her, or because she carried that conversation with ease, whereas Blaire was a bit more awkward and kept quiet for the most of their short conversation. There wasnโ€™t enough time to form a good opinion of the cat-carrying girl, though, for moments after her arrival, the speaker above announced that it was time to board the plane. Vienna was already on it, singing her good-byes before departing from their small clump. Emersynโ€™s eyes shamelessly followed her figure, then, after a few seconds, turned back towards Blaire, planting a tight-lipped smile across her features. โ€œNice to meet you, Blaire,โ€ she said, then wondered for a fleeting moment how weird it would be if they were sitting together, as that statement most certainly was a conversation-ender, and not a, โ€œSee you in a few minutesโ€. She didnโ€™t correct herself, though, feeling little need to do such a thing. Instead, she raised her middle and index finger to her forehead, saluting the red-haired girl before swivelling to head towards the gate.

She almost snickered aloud at the miserable look that was placed upon the face of the older lady that checked over her ticket. It looks like everyoneโ€™s a little unexcited about this. Inside, part of Emersyn was thrilled to be taking such a spontaneous, โ€œout thereโ€ trip, but at the same time, she was a bit worried. Worried about her mother, worried about where exactly theyโ€™d end up. She was naturally an independent person, never the type to cling to others for support, but she had to admit, it was relieving, knowing not one but two people who were supposedly going to end up in the same location as herself. That made her conclude that it wasnโ€™t a total scam.

She felt semi-claustrophobic as she entered the tunnel, thankful she didnโ€™t have to wait inside of it too long. Of course, Emersyn hadnโ€™t exactly thought through the idea of being on a plane several times and for several hours at the time of her acceptance, and now she was going to have to deal with the consequences. Sheโ€™d brought a few books, though, and was praying that those would be enough to draw her attention away from her levels of discomfort.

Emersyn met her flying companion Finn before sheโ€™d officially taken her seat; given how luck never seemed to be a thing for her, she had been struggling to push her bag up over her seat, and he had managed to scoop it up just before it connected with her nose. There was an embarrassing height difference between the two of them, and Emersyn couldnโ€™t quite tell if the low ceilings of the plane made it seem better or worse. He was a real talker, and she hadnโ€™t even been able to get through a single chapter of her book; she had absolutely no idea how someone could have so much to talk about, and yet, he managed to keep going the entire flight. He spoke about anything and everything; she was pretty sure he was comparing the level of whiteness in the clouds at some point, which got him talking about some fear of his, and how he was forever haunted however many years laterโ€ฆ Honestly, he had said so much that Emersyn struggled to keep up, which was surprising even to her, since her mind was constantly all over the place. And yet, oddly enough, even though she had a raging headache by the time they landed, something about his presence was pleasing. She had a feeling that if she would say that (which she wouldnโ€™t; who does that?), heโ€™d never shut up about it โ”€ in the nicest way possible.

Her cheeks were a warm shade of red as he yet again grabbed hold of her bag for her; the gesture was enough for her to remind herself to stop the semi-annoyed thoughts regarding his infinite conversations. She felt confident in brushing it off casually, voicing a simple โ€œthank youโ€ and keeping to herself until she absolutely had to.

Part of her was hoping to see Vienna again, but since the only person Emersyn seemed to run into was Finn, who was yet again near her side as she waited for her bags, she felt no choice but to ask the question that was lingering on his mind. She didn't feel weird about it, though, apart from actually damaging her pride to ask for company. She liked his vibe. โ€œHey.โ€ She reached out and lightly punched his arm, since even though he was close to her, she had a feeling he was far too distracted to notice. โ€œYou need a car pal? The chances of either of us getting kidnapped may be slightly less if we arenโ€™t riding solo.โ€
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

notification! โ”€โ”€โ™ก

Postby borahae. » Mon May 30, 2022 3:28 pm

xx
This roleplay is
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ(RESTARTING!)โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
anything beyond this point is part of the reboot <33
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:42 pm

xx.โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    xx.โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐‘๐†๐€๐๐ˆ๐™๐„๐‘ โœฉ twenty-five โœฉ tag: gb โœฉ location: taxi โžค rental house

xxxWith the restless energy of a toddler, the 6'2" male again shifted his legs so that one could sprawl across the backseat of the stranger's car, fighting unnecessarily in an effort to stretch his body; after being on a plane for the past 6 hours, taking a direct flight from LAX to Honolulu to save time, this 45 minute drive from the airport to the rental home was feeling extra painful. Especially at 6:40am.

With a relieved sigh at the stretch and an unnoticed glare from the expectedly unpleased driver, probably unaccustomed to people throwing their shoe clad feet on the bench of his car, Finn pulled down the hood to his cream-colored hoodie to gaze, wonderstruck, at the passing Hawaiian landscape. He'd been able to keep relatively quiet most of the ride, plugging in his headphones and keeping his noise level limited to the occasional hum in an effort to not bother the poor uber driver at such an unruly time of the morning, but as soon as he felt the sun hit the side of his hoodie that changed. As if a light had been switched, the boy sat upright and leaned on the window, audibly gasping in his excitement. "...Woah! Look at the wildlife! All those trees..."

Moving to lower the window, the biggest smile taking over his features as he took in the salty air of the island, Finn turned to the older male driving the car and couldn't help but to ramble in his anticipation "Are you a local here? It must be incredible to wake up to this every morning; I'm from California, so the palm trees and sandy beaches are familiar, but...gosh, just look at the water! It's primary blue! How?" Then, unsurprised and honestly quite used to the returned silence, Finn turned his attention to the other and gave a small chuckle, elated at the opportunity to socialize "Sorry, sorry, I know it's early! It's my first time in Hawaii, but it's been number one on my bucket list for forever, so I'm even more excited...Oh! Have you ever been surfing? That's something on my list, too. Is it as fun as it seems?"

Suddenly able to pull something from the stranger, though little more than a nod and a mumbled 'it's harder than it looks, that's for sure', the Cali boy felt his energy multiplied and continued openly with his one-sided conversation "That's a shame...but I've never backed down from a challenge, either. Do you have any recommendations for what to do on the island? I'm here with a group so anything at all would be great! Entertainment, restaurants...Oh! The turtles! Have you done that? I've been researching about sea turtles ever since I heard that I could swim with them; did you know they've been around since the dinosaurs? It's kinda like Jurassic Park, getting to visit them here. Cool right?"

While continuing in his rambling, Finn hadn't noticed that the car had pulled up to the familiar, only becoming aware after the man grunted and pointed out the window, gesturing to the house and breaking up his stream of words "We're here." With a light gasp, the overgrown puppy looked excitedly out the window and couldn't help but to scramble to get out of the vehicle as soon as he spotted a small gathering of strangers, the reality of the trip hitting him suddenly. This was something he'd planned for and had been anticipating for the past month or so, and now that he was here, he couldn't contain his glee.

Clambering to the trunk of the car, managing not to trip just yet despite his general clumsiness, Finn threw the duffel bag over his shoulder and again closed the hatch, offering a quick goodbye to the patient driver before rushing over to the two houses. "Thanks for the ride! Oh, and have a good rest of your day!"

Passing by two people who seemed to be engaged in conversation already, unaware that they were joining the trip despite the obvious luggage trailing beside them, Finn walked further up the driveway and waved excitedly at a short male that stood near the entrance of the first house. "Hello there! Good morning!" Catching up to him in no time, Finn stood still and offered the brightest of smiles to the stranger, tilting his head slightly to the right in questioning as he continued "You're here for the trip, right? The online link? I'm the one who made it!" Then, after shifting his luggage on his shoulder, he offered a free hand for the other to shake "The name's Finnegan, but you can call me Finn. It's a pleasure to meet you!"
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:43 pm

xx.โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    xx.โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    ๐€๐‘๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐„ ! ! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐€๐‹ โœฉ twenty-two โœฉ he/him โœฉ tag: octavius โœฉ location: home โžค rental house

xxxDressed in wide legged denim shorts and a pale blue vest with a white tee underneath, layering essential to help compliment the white daisy pattern across the sweater vest that the boy so desperately loved, Archie finished the look by tucking his top into the hem of his shorts before heading out of his childhood bedroom with nervous energy. Seemingly palpable as the boy with two-toned hair made his way down the stairs of his home with his luggage in hand, the suitcase bursting at the seams and nearly half the size of the 5'5 male, Archie weaved his way through the hallway and into the kitchen to where he knew his fathers to be; after all, as a certified homebody, it was bound to be quite lonely leaving his family behind to travel the world for the next few weeks.

With a smile wide enough to hide his anxiety, Archie stumbled into the kitchen and was immediately greeted by his overly enthusiastic parents, the two happy to see him leave on the trip after finding out about it in the first place "Oh, Archie! Good timing. Papa made you some french toast for breakfast - come get some before you head out!" Nodding almost immediately and letting go of the handle of his suitcase in favor of getting a meal, grabbing the already set up plate and digging in after sitting himself at the bar counter, Archie gave a light laugh past his mouth full of food as his dad came over to give him a hug and his other parent spoke up from beside the stove top "We packed you some fresh fruits too, for the road. We know you aren't far, just being across the island and all, but be careful, okay?"

Managing to finish half the plate despite his rather small appetite, Archie was quick to give each of his fathers a hug goodbye after promising to stay safe and call if he ever needed anything, grabbing the containers of cut of fruits before heading out to his uber with his luggage in hand; he was sure to miss them, but their fussing was nothing to laugh at. Giving instructions to the driver as he tucked the suitcase beside him and climbed into the back seat, meek and struggling with the large black carrier, Archie eventually managed to buckle up and pulled his phone out from his front pocket to glance at the time as he began the 2-hour trip to the house he'd be staying at for the next 3 days. It was 5am now, so if traffic was okay, he'd arrive at the home by 7am.

Hitting his target and feeling increasingly relieved as he glanced at the time to see it was 7:02 as the car pulled up to the set of rental houses, glad to not be late and add to his ever-growing anxiety, Archie offered the driver a shy 'thank you' before climbing out of the uncomfortable car and dragging his luggage out behind him. Stumbling over the edge of the sidewalk on his way up to the houses, his face growing slightly red in embarrassment at the fumble (glad to not have fallen but embarrassed by his clumsiness nonetheless), the short boy fought hard to drag the heavy suitcase behind him; with both hands on the handle, he kept his back to the buildings, instead pulling the luggage forward with what little strength he could muster. Flustered by the unexpected struggle as the wheels of the case continued to get caught in the cracks of the sidewalk, a slight pout twisting onto his features, Archie was too distracted by the task at hand to notice the person coming up behind him.

Running into the stranger with unexpected force as he tugged the black carrier from the final crack in the cement, Archie held out a hand to balance himself and felt it collide with a clothed hip, the shock from the collision momentarily freezing him. Whipping his head around to face the other after catching his balance with wide eyes and an apologetic look, pulling back his hand as if it had been burned as he realized where it was placed, the boy first came in contact with the other's torso and had to drag his eyes up to meet the stranger's; ...he's tall.

"...Oh gosh, I am so so sorry! I didn't see you, I swear - I was dragging this thing and had my back turned...oh god, what was I thinking?" Cursing himself quietly under his breath, Archie looked over the other to make sure he was alright before again looking up to face him with an obviously embarrassed complexion "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I??"
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OO1 - rosie

Postby onion » Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:18 am

โฅ rosie park / 21 / bisexual
tags: archie & octavius

she slammed the door of the old plum suv- it was a rental car from the airport that rosie figured she would need for the few days they were staying in hawaii. loud made a presence, loud was proud, loud was rosie. she smiled in her black and white ringer tee, short jean shorts and black converse to go along with the outfit. "looks like some are already here or something. maybe theyre movers," rosie mumbled to herself as she walked back to open the trunk.
trunk open, the girl pulled out a purple suitcase and an equally purple smaller bag, somewhat resembling a purse but larger. she had put this beneath the seat of the plane and the suitcase above the seat.
rosie sighed and closed the trunk, not because she was necessarily bored, but because lugging around heavy stuff was tiring. she grabbed her luggage by the handles and trudged away from the suv, headed for the door when she noticed two men speaking near it. one looked to be in shambles, the other cool headed and... well, rosie couldnt read his response to what had just happened quite yet.
"looks like somebodys starting the vacation off right!" she called, waving a hand up in the air with a big grin. when she finally caught up to them, the smaller boy looked flustered as hell and this made her laugh. "sorry, just kidding," rosie said a bit more quietly, looking to the taller of the men then.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me