Summer Time Romance

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Summer Time Romance

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:29 pm

XD what time is it for you now. It’s 10 30 for me)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:23 pm

(It’s 11:23pm for me right now.)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:24 pm

XD it’s now 11: 24 for me)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darken » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:26 pm

https://images.app.goo.gl/efyBXrAfrYKH54JL8
https://images.app.goo.gl/A7ucBiCnQHSKMiSF8
Kolt Reed

sexuality: straight
description;
height: 6'5
weight: 210lbs
hair: dark brown, unruly curls, always messy
eyes: dark, stormy grey eyes
shape: built by the gods themselves..
details: kolt is covered in tattoos. 2 full sleeves, his back, his hands, his neck, and a few randos scattered on his thighs. his frontside is unmarked, besides his left ribcage, and one on his right side that slowly seeps into his ribs. he has a scar running through his left eyebrow, his bottom lip, and his knuckles are contorted from years of unkept damage. he wears rings on each hand, and a silver cross chain around his neck.
personality: kolt is firmly, a @#%@#%&, to the naked eye. he is rude, blunt, arrogant, sarcastic, reckless, and of course, devilishly handsome. kolt has an incredibly short temper, and solves his problems with violence. he keeps a cool, tough outer exterior and comes off void of emotion. he can be fun and witty when around large crowds, as he loves the adrenaline and attention he often attracts. although being a genuine genius, talented and an incredibly hard worker, he often falls into the wrong crowds which portrays him off as someone who lacks care of anything around him. he has unimaginable anger, and trauma that poisons his soul. inside hes just a broken boy, too scared to face his emotions. he longs for a deeper connection, something he lacked throughout his whole life. he loves to laugh, although its a rarity as nothing brings him much joy anymore, besides the beach, music, his dog, and driving his car 100 over the speed limit. kolt is a beautiful singer and gifted on the guitar, and writes short songs when hes alone that portray how he feels, dont ask him about it he might flip a effin lid. in conclusion, hes a hot misunderstood mess.
small details: he has a black, long-haired german shepard named fish, and drives a black audi R8 4.2 quattro coupe
history: kolt was raised by a VERY wealthy, absentee family. his father is a ceo of a multi-trillion dollar business that kolt is heir too. his mother was a once beautiful soul, laid waste to a abusive husband. kolts father was a wicked man, and had a even more wicked right hook that he was very familiar with. he was rarely home, gone away on business and often across the world. he was left alone at home for months at a time, at the young age of 13, left to be raised by house maids. on rare occasion when he was home, his alcoholic tendencies would always take play. he grew up knowing screaming arguments, and attempting to protect his mother from his fathers hand at a young age. when he was 18, they officially moved across the country, leaving kolt to be sleepless and alone in a 15,000 sqft home. he practically raised himself, this is why he only trust HIMSELF. but aye he rich AND damaged, what more could you ask for ladies? ;;)
crush: im WEAK
bf/gf: bye
Last edited by Darken on Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:28 pm

(Accepted)
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:03 pm

|| Davina “Tori” || Female || Tagged: Open || Crush: maybe Jake(she’s a tough one lol) || Location: cafe||

The redheaded young woman didn’t even remember what time she came home from some rich kids party. She was definitely feeling the aftermath the following day. She grumbled under her breath before slowly crawling out of bed. Being all groggy and who knows what else, Davina hoped that a nice warm shower would help wake her up more. Maybe not be a cure for hangovers or who knows what else happened.

After what seemed like eternity, she emerged from the shower and began to blow dry out her hair. Untouched with a straightener, it fell into nice little waves that landed down her back. Once dried, she brushed out her red mane and began to straighten it out. Davina went to go see what outfit to wear. Though it would be typical Miami heat, she decided to go with a pair of faded slightly torn up jeans, with a crop top and a pair of wedges. The young woman lightly applied some makeup and her favorite body spray, of nice lavender and spring.

”Hmm what car to use today....” she asked herself as she walked downstairs and towards the garage where all her cars were stored. Eyeing each one carefully, she decided on her Challenger. It was definitely a car that she loved. She was going to head to the cafe to see if any car shows would be happening. She hadn’t been to one in a while and she misses it so much. Getting into the driver seat, Davina allowed the muscle car to roar to life, as it rumbled loudly in the garage. Easing out of the garage slowly, Davina backed out and soon headed off towards the little cafe at the corner by a lot of people that were car enthusiasts and also the beach.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:28 pm

Mercedes Leighton- f- 22- bi; might like Lia, but open to being crushed on- SO: open- Tags: open

The fun and flirtatious short girl hummed and shook her head. She picked up her brush, to brush long and straight black hair. The light weight girl then put the brush back. The one who likes animals and cars left her room. Green eyes looked over the cereals when she got to the cupboard. She hummed as she picked one, poured a bowl, and ate. She then put the box away, washed the bowl and put it in the rack. She was doing that for it to dry. She then went to brush her teeth and do her stuff. The movie and book liking girl then grabbed her keys, and headed to the Viper.

-Hugh will be posted soon-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:33 pm

|| Davina || Female || Tagged: Open || Crush: Jake( she’s a tough one lol) || Location: cafe ||

She sped off towards the cafe and soon the cafe came into view. She rolled down her windows and slowed down. She instantly saw many people stop to stare at the car and admire the beautiful car. She chuckled as she drove to park the car. Climbing out of the car, Davina shut the door and winked at most of the people around her and walked into the cafe. Blue eyes scanned around her and the young woman decided on a quick breakfast before sticking around to see what was going around. Regardless of last night, she was still somewhat recovered from it all and was ready to have more fun, depending on either it was cars or not.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:43 pm

Mercedes Leighton- f- 22- bi; might like Lia, but open to being crushed on- SO: open- Tags: open, but Davina could come talk to her about cars lol. Or specifically the Viper (Mer’s) and her own car

The fun and flirtatious short girl hummed and shook out the long black hair. The light weight girl then kept right on driving. The one who likes animals and cars blinked green eyes. The movie and book liking girl then reached a cafe. She hummed as she shut off the car and got out then. She stopped humming as she walked up to the doors.

Hugh Gemini Jackson- m- 24- homosexual; might like Alistar but open- SO: open- 1/2 blind and 1/2 deaf so service dog- Tags: open

The sweet and social but shy and nervous (at times) short and slender boy hummed. He brushed shoulder length black hair, then went to have breakfast. He then went to brush his teeth and get ready. Amber eyes looked to his dog as he then walked out. The boy hummed and looked to the walls. They were covered in framed photos. There were ones from Greece, ones from Japan, ones from Canada. All were of the family, of course. He couldn’t believe they’d actually moved around that many times. Most of his life was spent in Canada, though.

He happened to be of Greek and French Canadian descent, actually. There might also be some Asian in there, but who knew. The animal, book, softness and warmth lover sure didn’t look it. Not with his non almond shaped eyes and the color. The amber came from his French Canadian dad. The hair color came from his Greek mother. He shook his head, then he whistled Henri to him. The dog came to him, got vested up, then went to the Chevy Cruze with him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:53 am

|| Davina || Female || Tagged: open || Crush: Jake( but she’s a tough one lol) || Location: cafe ||

The tall redheaded woman brushed her hair over one shoulder and placed her sunglasses on top of her head. Blue eyes glanced around her once more and she couldn’t help but notice some people admiring her car and another one close by. A viper from what it appeared to be. It was definitely an interesting car, especially the all black. Not many Vipers are seen around the Miami area, but Davina had seen a few here and there, in fact she almost got one for herself but then saw the challenger and couldn’t pass up on the car and the beauty.

She couldn’t help but hear some of the comments about both cars and Davina flashed them a smile. Typical guys drooling over cars. ”Like what you see boys? Stop drooling, you’ll get drool all over her.” the Texas woman said and the guys instantly turned to face her. And of course it was the same reaction that she would always get whenever she would mention that the car was hers or didn’t even have to say anything. “What? You’ve never seen a woman with a nice car like this before? Oh wait let me guess, you think I couldn’t handle it. Hate to break it to you fellas, but I don’t think you know who I am. Pity, since a few people do. I’m well known in the car world, especially with this car.” she said without skipping a beat.

The guys instantly realized who she was and shame was written on their faces. She laughed at their reaction and shook her head. Typical, what else to expect from them. One of them asked if they could get a picture with her and the car. “Sure I don’t see why not. Just don’t lean against her.....I just washed and waxed her yesterday.” she said and someone came by to help take a picture of the group and then they went off. Davina rolled her eyes at the comment made by one, asking if they should have gotten Davina’s number.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me