MODS PLEASE LOCK!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Mistletoe Lodge (Christmas RP; Open and Accepting)

Postby Lexiloofroo7 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:00 pm

Katie-Female-straight-crush: open

Katie had been planning her winter backpacking trip since September, and she definitely had not planned for it to be this disastrous. She let out a disappointed sigh, watching her puff of breath vanish. The mountain pass that would lead her back home had been packed with snow. There was no other trail and she would definitely be doing some heavy backtracking today. Tonight.. She looked up at the fading sky. Sooo.. I guess I'll spring for a.. Hotel.. the one that was.. two hours behind her.. she shifted the weight of the backpack, remembering the cosy-looking " Mistletoe Lodge" she had passed earlier. Perfect, and much closer. Katie trekked back in the general direction she thought the lodge was.
Lexiloofroo7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:42 pm

Kendra - 20 - Bisexual - Tags:Ava | Open
Kendra hugged her legs to her chest, watching the person she'd been speaking to disappear down a hallway. She felt bad she'd treated them so awful, but she just couldn't help her bluntness. Heaving a sigh, she stood, immediately regretting it. Her legs were barely strong enough to hold her up, wobbling underneath her. She didn't have the energy to do much at the moment, and knew she wouldn't for the next couple of days, either. Slowly, shakily, she began to walk to the counter.
She didn't utter a word when she took the room key from the girl, peeking at the number on the other side. It stated she was to take residence in room 14, which she was fine with, except for the fact that she didn't know where that was. She didn't think her legs would make it that long, by now her whole body was shaking. Partly because she was cold, partly from the shock she had experienced earlier.
Her room wasn't far away, which she was thankful for. Turning the key in the lock, she opened the door to a comfortable, cozy room with a large bed and almost no lighting. She was fine with that, though, as she preferred natural light in an environment of this sort when she was art. Letting her backpack fall off her shoulders, she numbly walked to the bed, basically falling down onto it, wanting nothing more than sleep.
Last edited by .heyitsmaddiehere. on Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:59 pm

||Bau-20-Male-Girlfriend:Open-Taggs:Perri||

"Nah, I don't think anything bad will happen. Besides this place seems really safe anyways." he said standing up. "I don't want to seem rude but I need to go get a room key." he waited for a responds.

||Abbigale-19-Female-Boyfriend:Open-Taggs:Open||

She grabbed the room key she had been waiting for. Walking up the stairs and to the room written on the key tag. She unlocked the door to reveal a warm and welcoming room. Abbi shut the door and layer her bags down on a bed. She loved this place already and she hadn't been there for more than an hour.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:20 am

KJ Davenport
21|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Open.
KJ walked through the snow, it starting to get a little harder to see, but he knew relatively where he was going. He was meant to be spending a few weeks camping out and travelling on his own, along with participating in various other things that he had planned. For example, just a couple of hours ago, he'd been snowboarding.
Eventually, he came across a lodge, and he smiled to himself - it was practically a blessing, and he was not going to pass up on this. Besides, he could easily pay for however long he might end up staying there - depending on when the storm was going to let up, but he suspected that it wouldn't be for a good few days yet. KJ pushed the door of 'Mistletoe Lodge' open, stepping inside, and feeling the warmth wash over his face. Tiny specks of snow clung to his eyelashes. He was tempted to take his thick, winter coat off, but he decided that he'd wait until he was given a room. He readjusted the strap of his rucksack on his shoulder, and then walked towards the desk. "Hey," he greeted warmly, "Do you have a spare room that I could spend a night or two in?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pluto. » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:41 am

Perri / Straight/ tags: bau/ Crush: N/A for now <3

Perri nods, and waves her hand like she is shooing him. She turns to the fire place and rests her head on her knees, enjoying the warmth.
──────────{is just an illusion}
┌─────┐

links ★
───────

credit

─────

link
link
link
link
link
link

───────

└─────┘
─────────────────── THE
{is a hologram}─────

Pluto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plaugebaby » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:12 pm

Ava | 20 | Striaght | Crush: KJ | Tags: KJ

I looked up as I heard a voice ask if there was a spare room. Suddenly everything felt as if time were slowing down. When my head was fully upright, I saw a guy standing at the desk with the most gorgeous smile I had ever seen. An embarrassed blush flooded furiously across my cheeks. I stuttered “U-Uh.... Y-Yeah! Um... here let me get you a room key!” I spinned around on my heel. Looking for a room key. I fumbled. Oh my god! He’s so cute! God Ava! Why do you have to be awkward and clumsy all the time! I finally found the key, through what seemed like months of fumbling. “Um, here you go! You can just pay the day you check out!” I tried my best to smile without looking weird. When I handed him the key our hands grazed for a second and I felt my face get even more warmer as another wave of blush overcame me. I awkwardly called out “Do you need me to show you where the room is?” Again Ava! There you go again with the stupid questions! Your so weird! I smiled throughout the whole thing though, because I don’t know what it was about this guy, he just made me act so different. He made me feel like I had butterflies in my stomach, he made me smile, and made me feel embarrassed all at once! And I didn’t even properly know him yet!
plaugebaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:35 pm

KJ Davenport
21|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Ava.
Raising an eyebrow slightly, KJ patiently waited for the girl behind the desk to find a key. He did think, for a moment, that maybe there wasn't a spare room left - just a quick glance around told him that there were clearly a few other people staying here as well. However, he was hoping that there was a room, since otherwise, he'd have to find another place or a hotel, and he didn't even know which way he'd go for that. And, it looked like the storm was starting to get a little worse. To his relief, there was a room, and he took the key that was offered to him. "Thank you. And that's fine." He said, and then he laughed gently - not in an unkind way. "Yes, please. This place is a lot bigger than it seemed outside," and he smiled warmly again. He also figured that he should probably introduce himself, so he added, "I'm KJ Davenport, by the way. Short for Kenneth Jonathan, but I much prefer KJ." He held out a hand for her to shake.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mistletoe Lodge (Christmas RP; Open; not accepting)

Postby yuzima » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:54 am

Last edited by yuzima on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yuzima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:37 pm

||Bau-20-Male-Girlfriend:Open-Taggs:Perri||

He walked over to the counter and booked a room with one of the ladies behind the desk. He gives a friendly smile and goes to find his room. After doing so he drops all his bags and stuff off in the room and goes back to Perri. "So did the weather make you stop here?" he asked sitting on a bench.

||Abbigale-19-Female-Boyfriend:Open-Taggs:Open||

She grabbed the room key she had been waiting for. Walking up the stairs and to the room written on the key tag. She unlocked the door to reveal a warm and welcoming room. Abbi shut the door and layer her bags down on a bed. She loved this place already and she hadn't been there for more than an hour.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mistletoe Lodge (Christmas RP; Open; not accepting)

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:24 am

Kendra Mendoza - 20 - Bisexual - Tags:Open
She knew she hadn't been asleep for long. When she woke, she checked the clock, only to find it be 10 minutes later. She let out a long, dreadful sigh. Maybe she'd head back out into the lobby. She didn't have the energy to put her sneakers back on, she she sided with her slippers. So what, if they were llamas? At this point she didn't care what people thought of her. They didn't even know her, so what did she have to hide?
Sliding them on, she almost forgot they didn't make noise anymore. Silently, she was glad but at the same time she wished they did. The noises they made, with were only subtle squeaks, made her day most times. She longed for that noise now, but she'd owned the shoes for years now, and she didn't plan on getting rid of them soon. She daydreamed about the fire dancing in front of her while she lay on the couch with a book. Who knows, maybe she'd take her blanket too?

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes