sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — open & accepting

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:39 pm

Maybelle

Female||silver spoon||Tagged:Bailey

She smiled at Bailey and laughed softly, “Good, because I work hard on my songs. Sometimes I think I don’t get enough appreciation from the drunks” She pushed back her curls again and raised a brow slightly, she was no stranger to Bailey’s ways, but she found him charming, “The schoolhouse is still in dire need of repairs,leaky roof, squeaking doors, windows don’t open, but right now I don’t have the funds, hence the singing,it don’t pay much but it works.” She sighed and pushed away, “I’d better get singing and playing before I get fired..we’ll continue this in a minute”
She moved to the piano and began to play a lively tune, “But on the road where tumbleweeds blow, and the people’s as happy as day! With a tip of their hat they’d say, Welcome home son, welcome home to Santa Fe” She contnued with a few others songs and finshed surprisingly with a love song, which wasn’t often what she did. Before earning some jeers and compliments of the more risqué nature and walked back over to Bailey, “Now to continue our conversation “
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deerboiz » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:44 pm

The man put up his hands in surrender. "Just trying to help out, m'lady". He horse nicked and lightly sniffed the woman."what's your name?" He said trying to start a conversation. If she didn't want to talk that was fine but he wanted to. He smiled as Dominick sniffed the lady. "My horses sees to like you" he said softly. He had puzzled look on his face befor he said "Do I know you? You seem a tad firmilar?" He tilted his hat upwards trying to remember where she was from. He was thinking long and hard about this
Deerboiz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:49 pm

Kate froze and then smile softly, “I’m Maria Jones” She held out her hand, “Pleasure to meet your acquaintance Mr..?” She raised a brow and petted the horse softly with a smile, “That he does” She chuckled and looked back at him, “I don’t reckon I’ve met you this is my first time in these parts” Inside She was panicking a lot she wanted to have an escape route in case he figured out but right now if just lied maybe she could just ease her way out of town and she’d be gone back to robbing and all that
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:59 pm

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ the silver spur saloon ][ maybelle ]

The cowboy didn't have time to respond before work called and Maybelle had to be off. He watched her leave and turned his attention to the bar, raising a finger to one of the bartenders who poured him a drink of ice cold whiskey and delivered it to his table. The glass was already gathering condensation and dripping, the ice tinking against it as Bailey rose and tilted it against his lips. The alcohol warmed his tongue all the way down to his belly, where it setlled gleefully. He sat in silence now, occasionally taking sips of his drink as he listened to the music filling the air. He had spotted one of his crew members at the bar, Shiloh, but didn't make any moves to stray his attention from his own conversation. He'd wait until a little later to update the vaqueros on the plan to go East.

His eyes trailed to Maybelle once she returned, he gave her a soft smile once again. He cleared his throat as he sat down his glass on the table, straightening his posture up in the chair. "If the school is in need of repairs, Maybelle-" His voice was serious, his accent not taking away from the tone, "Me and my crew, we can help get the supplies. Help fix it up." It was an sincere offer, and if his gang didn't like it then they could sit their journey out when the time came. It was the least they could do for the town; them being so gracious and welcoming to them and all.

"If they aren't jumpin' up to help 'n all, then I can sure enough find room in my busy schedule to do it myself. Won't take too long." He added, picking up his glass and rotating it. His green gaze focused on the ice swurling about before they glanced to Maybelle and held her gaze. His hat was tilted down over his eyes once more, but only hiding half of them. He was joking about having a busy schedule, his duties went by quicker than he liked and taking on a small good deed for some good kids and a even better teacher- that wasn't a hard decision at all.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:08 pm

Maybelle

Her eyes lit up and she smiled at him her brown eyes sparking, “Are you sure it wouldn’t be any trouble Bailey? I’d really hate to impose on you and your posse” She sat down crossing her legs motioning for one more whiskey as she took it and thanked him sipping it, “I can pay y’all, it wouldn’t be much but I could try. Oh the kid’s be overjoyed we can finally have the windows open” She smiled at him a faint blush on her cheeks, “And I spoke a little to loudly, it’s just without a family of my own the kids I teach are the next best thing and they are like my own and doing this would mean the world to them and I’m rambling aren’t I. Sorry Bailey” She chuckled taking another sip of her drink, “Besides if I get the schoolhouse fixed I won’t have to work here all that often and can avoid the..we’ll call them less than pleasant comments from our less then sober patrons.” She leaned on her hand, “Sometimes I wanna throw my drink at them all.” She shook her head letting out a sigh
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:28 pm

BAILEY

He shook his head at her offering to pay him and his crew. "No ma'am, don't need any. You have to keep your head above water as is." Bailey leaned back again in his seat, studying the teacher and part-time singer. "I'll stay around here until you're done, then if you're willing- you can take me to the school. I'll just look around, see what I'll need." He informed, and as a pause he gulped the last of his drink down and sat the glass gently on the table again to be picked up later. Of course, a younger Bailey would've used this opprotunity to get a hit on the lady but twenty-four year old Bailey liked the honest work- with entertainment or not. A true cowboy stereotype.

Truth was, he was already trying to picture the shape the schoolhouse was in. He hadn't been around it since he was a little tike so the worst was expected. But, with what he had in mind, it wouldn't cost too much to fix up. Bailey had enough money and he knew a guy in town who more than graciously gave him discounts a handful of times for when he needed supplies for his farm.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:39 pm

Maybelle

Maybelle smiled and finshed her drink as well, “I’m sure these guys can do without a singer for a bit” She pushed her chair back and put money down for her drink and turned pulling her dress with her, “Shall we?” She laughed pushing her hair from her eyes, “I can’t thank you enough, are you sure you won’t except pay?” She raised a brow and smiled, he really was like the cowboy sterotypes her father used to her about. One of the guys on her way towards the door slurred something about her top and she turned shooting him a look.
She walked outside, “It’s a nice afternoon...would you like to walk? Or ride horseback? I didn’t bring mine but I’ll walk” she fixed her shoes and skirt with one hand using the other hand to pull her hair back with a ribbon as she smiled, “I’m a wreak, please pardon that” She smiled
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:50 pm

BAILEY

He scooted his chair away from the table and stood, Banjo following suit. His tail wagging happily as he gazed up at his master. Bailey shook his head with a slight smile that tugged at one corner of his lips at her second offer to pay. He chuckled amused at her shooting a drunkerd a look, then followed her out the door. Banjo padding along behind Bailey’s heels.

He watched as she straightened herself up then took a couple steps forward to his horse. “We’ll take Cameron,” he said, already untying her. He swiftly put his foot in the stirrup and lifted himself up onto the saddle. Swinging a leg over and settling himself into the leather, it creaking as he moved. Bailey then looked to his companion for the time being and held out a hand for her to take. When she did, he’d pull her up easily and help her settle behind him. Once they were ready and she was comfortable, he’d pull the reigns to the left and turn his steed around. Banjo wandering around but staying close always.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:05 pm

Maybelle

Female||Saloon||Tagged:Bailey

She smiled at him and took his hand and hopped on situating herself and smiled, “Alright I’m settled in” She definitely was a bit nervous, she had never really ridden with another person except with her father when she was young but it was nice.
As they rode towards the schoolhouse she could already see the outline of the wood building, the roof slightly sagging and red paint peeling from the sides, windows that were swollen with Age and rain. She sighed softly and shook her head, “I really should have done more to fix this up before I started teaching...” She sighed softly as they got closer and she pushed back her hair with one hand, “This is terribly embarrassing on my part, what teacher teaches her students well in an environment like this”
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:25 pm

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ schoolhouse ][ maybelle ]

As they rode, the two of them were within themselves. It was quiet until they approached the school, Maybelle speaking then about her thoughts. Bailey took a moment to study the building before he replied, “It can be fixed up, ma’am. A building like this shows it’s in good use, just needs a little care before it’s good an’ new.” He pulled Cameron to a stop and dismounted her, careful to not hit his passenger. Once steady on the ground, the cowboy turned and held out his hand once more for Maybelle.

Once he helped her down, he took his hand away and pocketed them in his snug but comfortable blue jeans. “It ain’t too bad, Miss Belle.” He commented, his head tilted up to look at the roof and paint of the place; his green eyes squinting in concentration and from the glare of the sun. His squint expression matched with the corner of his top lip curled in focus.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me