I Spy- Open and Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I Spy- Open and Accepting

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:07 am

Ezra Price | 17 | Male | Tagged: Elise.

"It's not a problem," Ezra replied, brightly, but he did tone down his enthusiasm slightly. He was just deciding what to say next, when the girl had introduced herself, and he returned the favour, "I'm Ezra Price. It's good to meet you, Elisa," he said, and he waited for just a few more moments before asking, "Are you looking forward to this? I mean, I probably shouldn't be, but I've been home-schooled these in the past few years, so this is something new for me,"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:59 pm

Dianna Oliver Rose Evanshire
Female - 16 - Tags: Open

MMMy parents are out of town, and my alarm clock didn't wake me, so I'm running late. I didn't have time to do my hair or my makeup, only just enough time to pull my clothes on, quickly brush my hair, grab my bags, and go. I had managed to sneak getting the trousers instead of the skirt into the house, and those are what I'm wearing. I've never disobeyed my parents before now, and I'm a bit nervous, but I'll be off in boarding school, they'll never know, right?
MMAs soon as my limousine pulls up to the train station I bolt out the door and zig-zag through the crowd. I enter the train and find a place to sit, only half-noticing the other people in the car. I sit down heavily and let out a sigh, but then I realize how improperly I had been carrying myself and quickly check my posture.
Last edited by PaintLily on Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by PaintLily on Thur Feb 34, 1492 2:18 am, edited 567 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am a Christian. │ My avatar was drawn by BlueOrca2000

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

MI(Song: The Resistance)

^ By emblo ^ v By Sparkleparty v
iIYou can take my heart,
iiYou can take my breath,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

MMMMl(Song: The Resistance)

~Please Click my Babies~
Also, if you could click anybody
Mihere, I would appreciate it

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
MMMHuman Tano - winter.sunset
MMIQuad Tano - PeanutButterRum
MMiiBouncy Pixels & Couple Art of
MMMMMyawahn & Roi - Lunar.
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:21 pm

goldie.
Florence Golden|17|Student|Tagged;Kathryn Swift
"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Kathryn, I am so excited for this year! It's such a privilege to attend this school, isn't it?" Florence started to ramble, not aware of how boring she was, she didn't even worry to check herself when it appeared that her new friend Kathryn Swift was zoning out. "And that's why I just think that everyone should have the opportunity to receive a real legitimate education" She finished with a smile after her rant and then relaxed back into her seat as the train slowly began to move. Her new friend was in for a real treat being stuck with her for the entire train ride. It was about this point that Goldie realised most of the other students were already in their school uniform, while she was still in a pair of jeans and a chunky knit sweater. "Opps! I totally haven't even changed yet" She giggled self consciously, already her annoying self, "Better go nip to the ladies" She smiled sweetly before standing up and fetching her uniform from her suitcase before slipping out of the compartment and wandering down to the closest bathroom.
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:31 pm

Kathryn Swift - Siren - English - sixteen
Tags: Florence

Kathryn sat in stunned silence as Florence rambled on. How could anyone possibly talk that much for so long? She was still trying to work out the finer points of schooling, and apparently rambles like that could happen.
As someone who was raised with secrets, Kathryn could do silence, but talking that much? No way. If anyone back home had been like that, well they would have been fired on the spot

Richard McIver - Scottish - sixteen
Tags: Airu

"So, what's it like there?"
Richard had been a lot of places, but never Japan. His father's business wasn't operating there for the time being, but he was looking to expand. And Richard had always wanted to go to Tokyo, just from the pictures you could see the life in it.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:45 am

airu hoga|male|dragon|richard mclver
Airu shrugged slightly at Richard's words. "It was okay I guess. We have cooler vending machines at least." He said, chuckling slightly. "I never really had the chance to go sight seeing." He then turned to his compartment-mate. "Ah, I assume you've never been there. You might like it actually."

elise fayette leroy|female|mathematician|erza price
Elise gave a small shrug. "In my opinion, all schools are the same. The only thing that changes is the curriculum. So, with that in mind, I'm not particularly excited, but I'm not in disappointment either. This school has a better education than most." She said softly, wringing her hands. "I hope you enjoy this school, as it is your first time." She muttered, before opening her backpack, and pulling out a book. It seemed to be a book about encryption. She opened, and started to read, before shooting a glance to Erza. "Do you like encryption, Mr. Price?"
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:28 am

Ezra Price | 17 | Male | Tagged: Elise.

While he furrowed his eyebrows slightly, he did not let Elise's words diminish his enthusiasm. Sure, he probably had a warped, inaccurate idea as to what it was going to be like, and he might find himself even disliking it after a week or two, but he didn't really care too much about that. "Well... thank you, anyway," he responded. Then, a confused look crossed his expression. "I don't think I'm familiar with what encryption is. And please, call me Ezra," he answered.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:18 am

Michael Lawrence Redmond
Male - 17 - Tags: Taylor Fynn

MMI realize that one of the people in the same train car as me looks familiar. Closing my laptop, I take a better look at her and I realize it's one of the other spies being sent to this school. Her alias was... Angel, I think?
MM"Hello, miss." I say, extending my hand, "I'm Michael, what's your name?" I watch to see if she tells any signs of recognizing me, as I'm assuming she had been briefed on the other spies as well.
Last edited by PaintLily on Thur Feb 34, 1492 2:18 am, edited 567 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

iIYou can take my heart,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

~Please Click my Babies~

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:39 pm

° Taylor Fynn °Female°17°Michael L. Redmond°

Taylor looked up to the voice, having to put her phone way as she was just playing around with a few things. Responding to the voice "Hello Sir" Her smile gently slides out, as she thought. He looked familiar. Thats right the briefing she was given. Who was he again? Leviathan?. She took his hand softly, and answered him. "I'm Taylor" She responded.
"Do you wanna sit here?" She offered the seat beside her.
She had a windows seat. Taylor wasn't normal to the whole skirts thing as she well ya know usually weared heavily clothing. So this you could say felt a bit light. Which made her a bit uncomfortable but it was workable.
───────────────────────
hello i'm burnedout (they/them) and i'm
just a person trying to collect things
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
games i play! genshin impact,           
honkai star rail and alicia online           
───────────────────────

══════════╗

─────────

█████████████████
─────────────────────────
things i'm interested in! solo leveling,
link click, tgcf, roleplaying, reading,
and writing.
─────────────────────────
Song - Current Event Swaps - 12-18 Swaps
──────────────────────────────
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:24 am

Michael Lawrence Redmond
Male - 17 - Tags: Taylor Fynn

MM"Nice to meet you." I say, and at her question I shrug my shoulders and add "I guess." Grabbing my things, I move to the seat next to her and ask "So, what are your thoughts on going to this school? It's definitely going to be quite the change."

(Sorry for the short post. DX)

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

iIYou can take my heart,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

~Please Click my Babies~

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:39 am

° Taylor Fynn °Female°17°Michael L. Redmond°

"Nice to meet you to" She responded. "Well I didnt really think I'd be going to a school, None the less I think it'll be fun in the least, You?" She said as well as asked, watching him take the seat. "I just hope there will be things to keep us occupied." She added. She placed her small bag onto her knees opening it to put her phone in. She had a few 'regular' items. Some make up, the usual. But she had a small notepad just for drawing. Or to note something down when she needed too. It was kind of her habit.
───────────────────────
hello i'm burnedout (they/them) and i'm
just a person trying to collect things
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
games i play! genshin impact,           
honkai star rail and alicia online