(✧❛ william-ansel academy of excellence // open!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: (✧❛ william-ansel academy of excellence // need guys!

Postby SingSangJisung » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:30 pm

Vanessa Doner|Nessa|Dorm2|18|taggs:Carley,Sparrow

Vanessa looked up from her unpacking. "Oh hey!" She toddled her hair lightly as she got up from her suitcase. "I'm Nessa. I've only been here for like ten minutes so I couldn't tell you the first thing about this place!" She lagged st herself lightly. "So umm what's your name? We are kind of roommates after all." She said in a small sarcastic tone.
SingSangJisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G A T S B Y★彡 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:47 pm

♛ wrote:mustang gatsby thompson
eighteen
bisexual
tags; open
location; dorm 2
Click. Click. Mustang unlocked the door to his shared dorm room, the room being only illuminated by the window glaring down on the couch that the school provided in the small basic living area which connected to the equally as small kitchen. "Guessing I'm the only one here. " He said to himself softly, before glancing down at the small sheet which informed him of his roommates, room policy, and which room he was chosen to sleep in. Gatsby opened the door right next to the bathroom, according to the sheet it was his room as well as a chap named Samuel. Flipping on the light switch Mustang could clearly see that his roommate had already been here, dropped off his belongings, and promptly left. " Might as well get to work..." He mumbled to himself, resting his baggage on his bed and preparing to decorate his side of the bedroom.

{{ I'll be alternating between Mustang/Gatsby as he goes by both names }}
G A T S B Y★彡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby love.pigs » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:57 pm

Carley Lea
Tags: Sparrow, Vanessa

Carley turned to Nessa. "Oh hello! I'm sorry I didn't see you there." She said quickly and quietly. "I'm Carley. Nice to meet you Nessa." She took a quick breath and looked around the dorm. "What's your name?" She looked over to the other girl in the room but quickly looked down at the floor
love.pigs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:39 pm

Ashton Webber
18|Male|Homosexual
Dancer|Dorm 3
Tagged: Leo.
Now that he was outside and ready to explore the grounds of the school, and meet new people, Ashton wasn't really sure where he wanted to start. He knew that as much as he wanted to, it was seem very weird and odd if he just waltzed up to a random person and started talking to them. He didn't really want to have to wait until his roommates turned up before getting to know someone. And waiting until tomorrow for his classes was definitely out of the question. As he tried to decide what to do about it, he walked around, a little lost in thought. It wasn't long, however, until his foot got caught in the strap of a bag that had been left on the ground, and he faceplanted the grass, letting out a sort of shriek/squeak.

Ashton stayed still for a few moments, wondering if he had died. No, surely things wouldn't be that extreme? At least it wasn't concrete that he had fallen onto, or a hole that he had stepped in. Eventually, he rolled onto his back and sat up, slightly dazed. Okay, so he definitely was still alive. He then leaned forward slightly to attempt to untangle his foot from the bag strap, while glancing around for the nearest person, to assume that the bag - and the other ones that were around - were their's.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(✧❛ post two

Postby space. » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:27 am

⏤⏤⏤⏤Q U I N N⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
“i'll be your blank canvas.”

( age ) seventeen ( sexuality ) pansexual ( gender ) male ( location ) dorm ( role ) artist ( tags ) niko, austen

quinn sat quietly, sketching the individual leaves of the tree. he was rushing, and knew it looked probably a bit sloppy, but he could fix that later. he just wanted to relax for a little, before going back to his dorm to meet his new roommates. he hoped they'd be nice, and funny, as it'd really suck if they were all sticks in the mud. and quinn hoped they'd all get along, as if they didn't all get along, it would probably be a very, very long year.

quinn got up from his spot, stretching in the sun. he grabbed his bag, and gently put his pens and pencils back in, working on getting his sketchbook back in his bag as he walked back to the dorm building. the flow of students coming in had greatly reduced,
    though there was still a few cars coming in occasionally. it looked like students were coming from all over, some in taxis, probably just coming from an airport. others had different license plates of different states, a couple even had canadian ones. it was pretty cool, seeing such a blend of people from different states, and even countries. how interesting.

the brunette slung his shoulder around his back and yawned once he got back into the main dorm building, and decided to take the stairs instead of the small elevator. quinn quickly made it back up to his dorm, running his fingers through his lightish brown hair before opening the door. well, it definitely seemed that at least two of his roommates were there. the door to the other room was wide open, and there was another dude standing close to the entrance of the door. "well hello there," quinn smiled, stretching and plopping himself down on the couch. "you must be either leo, niko, or austen. i'm quentin, just call me quinn though."

⏤⏤⏤⏤A T H E N A⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
“some people aren't true.”

( age ) seventeen ( sexuality ) pansexual ( gender ) female ( location ) dorm - walking around ( role ) writer ( tags ) none

athena sat quietly underneath the tree, leaning back against the sort of rough trunk. she gently pushed her notebook and pencil off of her lap, and decided to pull out her phone to send a quick text to her best friend back in minnesota. she already missed her, but her friend had encouraged her to apply, and to 'not let her hold her back.' after that, she grabbed her notebook and pencil again, tapping it on the corner of the page and watching the little pencil marks appear. she was excited for school to begin tomorrow, although she would never actually admit it. this would be the opportunity of a life time.

athena wrote down another paragrah before closing her notebook and putting it back in her backpack. she put her pens in there with it, after making sure they were all closed. she wasn't going to risk marking up the cover of her notebook, as she actually enjoyed the cover of this one. closing her backpack and tucking a piece of hair behind her ear, she got up from her spot and dusted off her clothes. maybe she'd explore the school some more, though the main building was closed.

athena slung the bag around her shoulders, yawning quietly before going to the front of the school. it was cluttered with lots of students, all talking noisily, but she didn't particularly feel like going around the entire school at this point in time. her main goal was to just find out what were the close places by school, any cafes, restaurants, and stores. she was bored, and this city and state was completely new to her, so she truly didn't know where anything was. or maybe she'd just go and get a coffee, if there was any place that had it around here.

the seventeen year old slowly went back into her dorm room, not really seeing anyone in there at the moment, although it did look like people had been there. she climbed up to the top of the bunk and sat there, swinging her legs quietly off the edge as she looked through all the places that were within four miles of the school.

⏤⏤⏤⏤S A M U E L⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
“don't belong to no one.”

( age ) eighteen ( sexuality ) bisexual ( gender ) male ( location ) dorm - walking around ( role ) photographer ( tags ) ryan

sam flipped through and deleted some of the photos off of his camera he didn't like (he had to admit he had grown pretty self critical after being accepted to the school) and trying to take more good ones of the row of trees before him. it was a little frustrating after people kept getting in the way. although they did just look like little blurred specks in the picture, he didn't really like the way it looked with the trees being center. he ended up deleting most of the ones he took, and turning off his camera. maybe he could go out later, find a bird or two or something. he knew there probably wasn't many dogs or cats here, sadly, as he did really like taking pictures of his dogs and cats back at home (he had a husky mix, and labrador mix, and two fluffy cats that just sat in the window all day) so he'd have to find something else to focus on.

sam nearly jumped up when he felt someone tap his shoulder, and turned around quickly, eyes narrowed just lightly. however, they instantly softened at the look of the dude. sam gave him a small smile, making sure his camera was off before speaking. "why hello," he responded, running his fingers through his nearly bright white hair. "i'm samuel, but please call sam," he responded, light british accent popping out on 'samuel'. "the dorm building is over there, sort of through the trees but you can't really see it from here. I can take you, I memorized the map yesterday, and I'm in the same dorm as you so."

the blonde was still smiling, turning back to ryan from the direction of the dorms. he quickly clicked the lense cap onto his camera again, making sure it was on tightly.

⏤⏤⏤⏤S U M M E R⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
“we're all dreamers.”

( age ) seventeen ( sexuality ) pansexual ( gender ) female ( location ) dorm - walking around ( role ) musician ( tags ) here

summer yawned, deciding to make a couple circles around the school before going through and looking at all the land they had. her parents were texting her like crazy, and after quickly responding, she put her phone away, ignoring any more texts and notifications. it was annoying, and though she'd typically respond in a flash, summer just wanted to look around now. it was the school of her dreams and she just wanted to see everything it had, all it had to offer.

summer hummed to herself, listening to some kids playing beats on some bucket drums out in front as she passed them. others were talking or writing or painting or doing whatever. some were dancing to the music others were playing, and in all honesty, it was peaceful and beautiful, like everyone got along great with one another. it was like a little, kind community of students.
space.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:46 pm

CHANDRA KAUR IYER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(17 ⋅ female ⋅ bi ⋅ singer ⋅ feeling; amazed ⋅ location; outside dorm 1 ⋅ tagged; open!)

the moment chandra had found out she'd been accepted into william-ansel, well, it had been a moment of confusion and wonder. it was supposed to be a surprise, her parents had signed her up partly as a secret present when she'd been sixteen and partly due to their worrying over what she'd due while they were away overseas again. she didn't mind, definitely not! william-ansel was an incredible school! it was just.. chandra didn't really feel as if she belonged. she didn't have the same passion as everyone else.

chandra gripped her bag tighter, hand on the strap across her shoulder, the other across the bag itself. she wasn't nervous but it was more of a feeling of anticipation that made her hesitate outside of the dorm area. she always thought things out to be so much more than they ever were, only to disappoint herself. with a deep breath, she headed in, and much to her amazement, she had imagined it perfectly.

chandra hurried to her dorm, rolling a single suitcase behind her and the duffel on her shoulder. it took a moment to figure out where she was actually going, the small crack in her phone making the digital map harder to read than it already was, then after a quick check of which dorm she was in, she squeezed inside. it wasn't hard to actually find dorm 1 and the girl decided to pick a top bunk as her own. she was 'one of those,' a friend of hers had once said, always daring life to bring her back to earth. in this case gravity bring her to the floor.

after chandra had chucked her suitcase and bag onto the top bunk, she headed outside since it appeared there was no one in her dorm yet. she hummed the song 'feeling good' and decided to walk around and explore the area. she wasn't sure what to do otherwise.

(wb sorry)

LEO OLIVERA

(18 ⋅ male ⋅ gay ⋅ photographer ⋅ feeling; distracted⋅ location; outside dorm 1 ⋅ tagged; ashton!)

when leo was in the 'zone,' it was extremely hard to get him to notice anything. even harder for him to care about what was happening around him. but that was just one of many 'zones' that everyone seemed to think were all the same. he made a 'hmm' sound as half his brain took the thought and ran with it, while the other stayed focused on the patterns in front of him. only stopping to change the way the branches were so the lights changed position or shape every once in awhile. he was so focused that he barely registered the shriek like sound that came from behind him.

it took him a moment, then leo slowly brought the camera away from is face and turned to see a guy laying on the grass nearby. another moment passed and he watched the person before he realized that it must have been his own bags that had caused the fall. "oh," he murmured, a light blush beginning to rise on his cheeks and he quickly got to his feet. quickly, he made his way over to the guy, offering his hand as he said with a small smile, "hey, you alright down there? I think you fell over my stuff, sorry about that,"
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (✧❛ william-ansel academy of excellence // open!

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:20 pm

Ashton Webber
18|Male|Homosexual
Dancer|Dorm 3
Pouting slightly when he saw the photographer that was nearby - and was, he guessed, the owner of the bags - Ashton considered his options as to what he could do. Be relatively 'normal', or make a dramatic fuss. He knew that he was fine, save for his nose, which felt a little bit numb, and the circumstances could have been worse, but he liked making something out of nothing. However, when the photographer walked over to him to offer him help, Ashton reconsidered for a few moments. Clearly, this sort of thing had not meant to happen, and maybe he probably should have been taking a little more care as to where he was walking. He blinked a couple of times, then he finally managed to untangle the bag strap from around his foot.

"No, I think I'm dying," Ashton then replied, dramatically, even though it was very obvious that this was not the case. He did, however, take the other man's proffered hand, standing up moments later with his help. "Apology accepted. Though I will have to do stretches soon for a good 15 to 20 minutes to make sure my muscles don't seize up or cramp," he added, with a light smile to show that he wasn't really annoyed. Deciding that this was also the perfect opportunity to attempt to get to know someone, he introduced himself, "Ashton Webber, by the way. Hi there!"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:34 pm

CHANDRA KAUR IYER

(17 ⋅ female ⋅ bi ⋅ singer ⋅ feeling; amazed ⋅ location; dorm 1 ⋅ tagged; athena!)

chandra finished the song, mind wandering as she switched to another automatically, not even skipping a beat. kind of like a playlist. of all the places she'd lived in, this academy was definitely the nicest. she'd been everywhere one could imagine. everywhere from hawaii to alaska to new york in the states, then korea, india, spain, russia, to name a few, when she was older. each had it's own appeal but the academy had, well, the feeling of 'prestige' while the others were meant to be more homey for her for the few months she'd stay there.

chandra had walked a good distance on the little paths that ran throughout the property, taking in the bright autumn colors while the wind made goosebumps on her skin, making her question her choice in jean shorts. after a moment of rubbing down her legs in an attempt to ease the chill out of them, chandra decided her best course of action would be to return to the dorm before she got too lost and ended up a exaggerated popsicle.

once the girl found her way back to her dorm, once again double checking what her dorm room number was, she headed inside, whistling. it seemed nobody was there and she walked past the kitchen, then the bathroom, then the other dorm room, and stopped short, her whistling stopping abruptly. chandra spun on her heel and stuck her head inside the room, finally seeing someone else there. "oh, hey there!" she said with a smile, announcing her presence as she entered the room, "nice to finally see someone here! I'm chandra by the way,"

LEO OLIVERA

(18 ⋅ male ⋅ gay ⋅ photographer ⋅ feeling; distracted⋅ location; outside dorm 1 ⋅ tagged; ashton!)

it was sad to say, but this was not the first time leo had done this sort of thing. there were all sorts of variants- a leg shift at just the wrong moment for starters. so meeting others through his own mistakes were not unusual for the photographer. it was just that whenever he got distracted and started to daydream, leo just couldn't help himself. more often than not it ended in a few dangerous situations, once he had nearly been arrested. so for the guy to not get angry was something of a miracle, leo wouldn't have cared much if he had been yelled at but for the guy to be fine with it? that was a change of pace.

leo found himself laughing at ashton's comment about dying and listened to the guy fake complain with a light grin on his face. "leo olivera, glad I didn't mess up your face," he liked the guy well enough, he seemed dramatic but who wasn't in this day and age? that's right no body, and that's what leo believed made the world more exciting. or maybe ashton was just very open. leo decided that either way, ashton gave him a good feeling, "but 15 minutes? really? do you fall a lot?" he asked, teasing lightly at the precise timing.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (✧❛ william-ansel academy of excellence // open!

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:19 am

Ashton Webber
18|Male|Homosexual
Dancer|Dorm 3
He squared his shoulders, pouting again as Leo laughed, though he wasn't really surprised. For some reason, laughing or grinning was the general response that he got from his dramatics - but annoyance was also a fairly common reaction as well, so he was glad that it was not the alternative. Still, he did consider this, falling over someone else's bag, quite an unusual way to meet others. He just hoped that it wouldn't take a horrible downturn. "Yes, I know. I have a great face," Ashton then replied. He wasn't vain, but it was difficult to not make a comment about his face as well. His expression then broke into a bright smile.

Ashton nodded, quite seriously, though he was still smiling. "Well, I can't dance if a muscle decides to suddenly cramp up if I haven't stretched," he replied, and wondered if he should have mentioned him being a dancer before. "...But I don't fall that often, I'm usually well-balanced on my feet," he added, even though it didn't really seem like the case right now. He raised an eyebrow, and asked, genuinely interested, "What were you doing just now, anyway?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ryan ross • two

Postby ryan! » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:10 pm

┌────────────┐
    xxxxxname george ryan ross
    xxxxxage 18
    xxxxxgender male (bi)
    xxxxxlocation the park, his room
    xxxxxtagged samuel, open
    xxxxxrole musician

└────────────┘ Ryan wanted a do-over as soon as the boy turned and spoke. His voice was so nice and his face we even nicer, if Ryan could get any more cliche about it. "Hi Sam." Ryan says softly, letting his eyes glance down the other boy's body, noting his clothing. Samuel pointed in the direction of the dorms and Ryan looked up to where he was directing. When the white-haired boy offered to take him back Ryan felt a little bit like a child. Though at the mention of being in the same dorm his eyes snapped right back towards Sam and a small, sort of genuine smile made way on his lips.

Ryan watched as the boy turned back to him, and realized he was meant to speak now. "Yeah, t-that'd be great if it's not too much of a burden." He lets the soft smile stay for a little while longer. It feels better than his resting face. Makes him feel happier, even if he wasn't.

When they headed on their way, Ryan gestured to Sam's camera. "So you're here for photography? It's cool." He says and his eyes flicker away from Sam and onto a blue bird flying out of it's nest and into the sky that was filling with darker clouds. He hoped that they got back before it began to pour. This one looked like it was going to be heavy. Trying to ignore it, Ryan turned back to Sam as they walked. "I got in for my music." He continues after getting lost in his head a for a few moments.

ooc; so sorry for the really late reply!

Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image
ryan!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me