❧Southpoint Farms❧ ~New & Accepting Please Join!~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ❧Southpoint Farms❧ ~New & Accepting Please Join!~

Postby summerxstars » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:43 am

Meadow Smith|Tags: Chet & Hannah

"Morning Hannah" she smiled. She then turned to Chet. "Yes I'm ready and I know a trail that goes to a lake hope you don't mind getting wet or there's a few others with total shade throughout" said Meadow patting Ace. She slipped off the halter and led him out. She knew she wasn't supposed to perform this stunt but, she grabbed onto the reins and jumped up onto his back even though she was in the barn. She let him walk around slowly and patiently waited while patting the lazy horse.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:22 am

Chet​ ​||​ ​Tags:​ ​Meadow

“I​ ​think​ ​we​ ​would​ ​like​ ​that​ ​trail”​ ​he​ ​replied,​ ​stroking​ ​Dougie’s​ ​neck.​ ​He​ ​started​ ​to​ ​lead​ ​him​ ​down
the​ ​aisle​ ​when​ ​the​ ​girl​ ​jumped​ ​on​ ​her​ ​horse’s​ ​back​ ​and​ ​started​ ​riding​ ​out​ ​the​ ​barn.​
Last edited by _Akat on Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pingu! » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:56 am

Tags: Chet
pingu! wrote:
HANNAH

Hannah and her brother had been blasting music in their car when they pulled up to Southpoint farms. Hannah was so eager to get to work with her horse Amber she almost jumped out of the car while it was still moving. She jumped out of the car and immediately ran into the barn and went to go find Amber. The seal bay mare had her head out the stall door waiting to be fed and let out a loud winny when she saw Hannah walk in. Hannah laughed set out to go find Amber's feed. She came back and filled Amber's feed bucket waits fresh oats. Hannah then ran over to the entrance of the barn and hid behind the door, waiting for Jackson to come inside so she could jump out and scare him. He slowly strolled up to the doorway and then Hannah ran out and scared him. He jumped and let out a high pitched little girl scream. Hannah burst out laughing while Jackson stood there not looking very pleased. "Whatever" he sighed and Hannah yelled after him " come on you have to admit it was a little funny!". He laughed and said "Alright. Fine. You got me." Hannah laughed and went to go get Amber's tack. On her way over to the tack room she saw Meadow and a new guy. "Good morning Meadow! Hi my names Hannah and over there is my brother Jackson, but you can ignore him since he's actually the worst." just then Jackson turned around and yelled "I can hear you!" she giggled and held out her hand for him to shake and said "And what's your name?".

JACKSON

Jackson was pulling his car into the parking lot at Southpoint stables when his sister Hannah ran out of the car and legit sprinted up to the barn. He looked at her with a confused look and then got out of his car and began walking up to the barn. Right as he clicked his keys and his car locked his crazy sister jumped out at him from behind the barn door. He let out a screech so high that he wasn't sure he could make. She immediately started laughing like a crazy person. "Whatever" he said as he headed to the tack room to go get some breakfast for his horse Woody. "Come on you have to admit it was a little funny!" Hannah said. She was right to be perfectly honest it was pretty funny even though it scared the heck out of him. "Alright. Fine. You got me." he tried to sound as irritated as he could but it wasn't really working. Woody was asleep in the back of his stall when Jackson arrived. Jackson filled up his feed bucket and the horse immediately woke up, stretched, and then walked trotted over to get some food. Jackson laughed and began petting his horse. He stroked Woody once and his hand was already really filthy. He looked over at him and quietly said with a smile "you're such a nasty little horse". Jackson turned around and saw Hannah talking to some new guy and Meadow. He heard them talking but all he caught was Hannah saying "...over there is my brother Jackson, but you can ignore him since he's the worst". "I can hear you!" He yelled back and laughed at both his sisters reaction and how funny his relentless banter with her is. He politely waved to them and walked over to the tack room. Once Woody was done eating he took him out of his stall and brushed him off with a curry comb and then a soft brush. After that, he tacked Woody up and led him out to the arena. He had always wanted to compete in horse racing as a jockey but never got around to it since he never had the right horse, was too tall and weighed too much to possible be successful in horse racing. He also never told anyone about his ambitions because he once told his mother and she flipped out. She told him it was too dangerous. But something had always drawn him back to racing. He decided to take Woody to the back of the ranch where there was a little race track. Woody wasn't very fast but he was a good start.
pingu!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:09 pm

I'll pretend they just came up :3)

Meadow Smith|Tags: Chet

Seeing Hannah approach she grinned a little and her brother Jackson. So, that Chet could introduce himself to them, she nudged Ace out of the barn and he literally jumped with his back feet and cantered forwards out of the barn. She crashed onto his neck and held on very tight with her legs. She pulled back and he slowed. She had spurs on especially for the little pain. But, she loved her little pain. He was quite smart for being as lazy as he was. When he got bored he'd open doors and stuff. She began to warm him up a little so he wouldn't spook when he went swimming. She let him trot around the indoor arena full of high jumps. She then spurred him into a soft smooth canter. She then squealed when he kicked out like a complete bucking bronco. He did it about three times before she went over the head in a more graceful manner than expected. She grabbed the reins and had landed flat on her butt pretty much. She hopped up and swung the reins over his head she swept off some dirt. She then mounted him. "Well at least you got that out of you" she giggled. She made him trot a little and he was fine now. He probably felt bad.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:45 pm

Chet || Tags: Meadow, Hannah, Jackson

As soon as he was starting to exit, he noticed Meadow smiling as another girl and a guy approached. Next thing he knew, Meadow was jumping in the indoor arena bareback. Chet wasn't the person for jumping, he couldn't jump at all and this girl was jumping bareback! Chet saw Meadow fall off, he dropped the reins and dashed towards her before realizing she was fine. He wanted to help but she had just gotten back up again to ride. Chet stayed a few seconds to make sure she was okay, when all of the sudden he heard Dougie make a little grunt/squeal and turned around to find him spooked. He didn't buck, kick, bolt, or hurt anyone, but he had reared at least 2 feet off the ground from the startling movements of the two others in the barn. Chet wasn't sure what to think of these two, they had already startled his horse, because of goofing off in a barn, but who knows they could be good people. Chet kind of glared at the two, but put on a fake happier face when he realized the girl wanted to come talk. Her name was Hannah, pretty cool name. Chet chuckled only of a second or two about the joke she made about her brother. Chet waved back at Jackson before reaching out a hand to shake hers," I'm um Chet, nice to meet you and your brother" he replied with a nod and a tilt of his cowboy hat.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:42 am

Meadow Smith|Tags: Hannah, Jackson, and Chet (sort of)

The girl kissed for Ace to canter again. She looked at the jump it was on the high side for him but, then his energy level for being naughty would be much lower. So, she pulled back on the reins which made him charge against her as he'd learned. He took a leap and she held herself perfectly. The horse had made it over with no room for error. "Good boy!" she praised. She clucked a little and spurred to keep this pace as she sent him down the diagonal. The first one he cleared with plenty of room. But, when the next jump was a low triple oxer his back feet slammed the third set of poles. But, surprisingly, the poles didn't tumble down they shook a little in place but, in all stayed put. "Good boy" she said again and let him walk around for a few minutes. She then nudged him towards the gate and opened it and walked out patting him. Now, she was ready.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:28 am

Luana || Tags: Jackson

Luana was out side the barn when she heard Dougie in the barn, she ran inside to see what was going on. She noticed that two siblings had caused the commotion, she rolled her eyes in disgust. That's like common sense she thought to herself. No one should horse play in a barn She pushed the thought a side and continued on with her chores. The boy who made the commotion caught the side of her eye, he was walking with a beautiful dun horse, with racing tack? she curiously followed him.
He headed to the race track, she never thought she would be meeting and aspiring jockey. "Hey" she called out, "Do you race horses?"
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:58 am

Cassidy Smith|Tags: Open

The girl parked her truck. She'd driven the horses here. And, Kyle had driven behind her. But, where was Kyle? Finally, she saw her brother. Then, she decided to start unloading everything. Her and Kyle had come to drive up three of the horses from their mom and dad's farm. And, one was one of Meadow's all time favorites, Cloudy. She wanted to see Meadow but, then again she had to hope she wouldn't talk to anyone. But, knowing Meadow that'd be hard. Slowly, she began to haul the trunks and put it in the tack room. She then put her feed in the tack trunk slowly. She hung up the three horses bridles on the bridle rack and her and Kyle's saddle up on the saddle racks. The girl heavily sighed. She then began to unload the horses. She opened her phone while leading Cloudy to the pasture since he was impatient. She saw the pasture and turned him out. The minute the halter was off his face he ran off kicking. She then shut the gate and went to get Ghost. He was very difficult to turn out. He kicked while she led him and when she removed the lead rope he ran off as quick as possible nearly knocking over Cassidy. She kept on the halter since he was a pain to catch. She assumed Kyle was elsewhere. She went back to get out Molly. "Good girl" she smiled and put the little pony into her stall.

Kyle Smith|Tags: Open

Kyle walked slowly to find Meadow with Ace. Meadow waved a little directing him to come over. "Hey Meadow" said Kyle. "Hey Kyle how's Mom and Dad?" she asked. Kyle shrugged. "They're fine, their starting to retrain some jumper that got hurt and we brought Cloudy, Ghost, and Molly" said Kyle. Meadow grinned. "That's good" she smiled. "Well I'll leave you alone I suppose have fun I'm sure Cassidy will say hi to you whenever your alone" he grinned. She nodded and waved goodbye. Kyle walked back to the barn and then noticed neither Ghost nor Cloudy were in their new stalls. He saw Cassidy with Molly. Of course. "You hiding in your shell?" he joked. She rolled her eyes. "Ghost and Cloudy are in the pasture before you ask" said Cassidy. Kyle gave a nod. He walked slowly towards the pasture. He stood on the gate watching the two interested.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haleigh the great » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:18 pm

Arianna LeBlanc::Tags:: Kyle
Arianna pulled into the parking area in her truck with horse trailer in tow. Her parents agreed to buy her a bigger truck and trailer since Bucky is so large. She turned off the truck and headed round back to retrieve her best friend's gear from the bed. She stood on the tire and fumbled around with the tack box before finally getting the darned thing out and brought over to the tack room. She next brought in the oats she had brought from home and put them with the tack. Lastly, she retrieved her most prized saddle, which is a western black leather with silver embellishments here and there. She mustered all the strength she could, which isn't much, and got it into the tack room and on a hook. Finally, she went back out for her stallion. She led the giant beast out of the over sized trailer and into the barn. She quickly did a once over with the brush, seeing as she detail cleaned him before departing from home. She put on Bucky's navy Native American print saddle blanket and then, with the help of a stool, heaved the saddle onto his 19hh body. She added the bitless bridle and pulled the reigns behind his head. She moved him away from the stool and used her strength to get up into the saddle. Not a very easy task, but she is used to the height differences. She pulled Bucky out from the barn and saw a fairly cute guy standing on railing watching two horses running freely around the pen. She slowed Bucky to a stop and jumped off, taking his reigns. "Hey, I'm Arianna." She introduced, sticking a hand out for him to shake.
I unironically am in love with Lil Pump, but no one agrees with me:(

Haleigh<3
haleigh the great

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:45 pm

Kyle Smith|Tags: Arianna

Kyle looked to see Ghost trot up to the gate until he saw another person. He then galloped off back towards Cloudy. He watched the girl hop off and soon enough there was a hand in front of him. He shook it firmly and quickly. "Nice to meet you Arianna I'm Kyle" he said kindly. He then looked to see Ghost looking at him in a majestic manner but, wouldn't come close. The horse was glaring at Arianna a little to interested in her but, didn't dare come close. "That's Ghost he's umm well interesting sorry if he creeps you out a little he tends to um... well how do I put this? He hates people he doesn't know and will act like he wants to know them better but, honestly would prefer if they'd leave him alone. Now, he knows me and he's a bit better about playing friendly to me. But, you, he's a little um mad almost and nervous of you." He looked to Ghost who reared up and trotted around still not inching near the gate. Silly horse. He'd tried his best to describe the stallion and hoped it wouldn't weird out this girl.

Meadow Smith|Tags: Chet

"You ready to go?" she asked kindly. "If not I can wait" she grinned. She patted Ace who tossed his head. She looked to find Kyle. But, he seemed to have disappeared. She nudged Ace little to poke her head into the barn. She saw Cassidy who was petting Molly trying to hide from others. "Cassidy socialization won't kill you to be friendly" whispered Meadow to her. Her twin turned and gave her a little glare. "It will kill me you know I hate talking to people" she grinned. "Nice to see you to" said Meadow with a grin and popped her head back outside with a surprising no spook from Ace.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me