- It Takes a Gentle Hand - Horse + Human RP - Closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: - It Takes a Gentle Hand - Horse + Human RP - Open

Postby astrophile. » Fri May 05, 2017 11:37 am

(@Poison - Sure! That's fine with me. haha this is going to be fun, I can already tell xD)
    astrophile. // they/them
    mainly on here for horse adoptables
    redwood peak stables
    blm. stop asian hate.
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Fri May 05, 2017 11:42 am

Alright! Is this okay? Sorry if it's causing confusion or problems, but this is basically my favorite coat, blue roan, but without the leg stockings, to make the full body dark?

_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allo vera » Fri May 05, 2017 11:45 am

I'm kinda reworking my character yet again but she should be done soon!
previously known as WhoaDazzle

//siggy is a wip
allo vera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLuciferXx » Fri May 05, 2017 11:50 am

}} @MB ;; Yeahhhh xD It's gonna be soooo fun. {{
]] @_Akat ;; Sure! He can be Blue Roan, I'm cool with that. And he can have stockings if you want. I just wanted him to have the big paint marking on his side, that's all. c: [[
)) @dazzled ;; It's all good xD lols. You'll get it done sometime this year. ((
WIP WIP WIP

Quick Facts About Me While This Is WIP:
-I sleep 12 hours a night at minimum-
-I obsess over different foods every week-
-I am 24, and Engaged-
-I own an Aussie Shepherd named Falkor-

Life Ticks On
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dea invidia. » Fri May 05, 2017 11:51 am

Name: Charlotte Nelson
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 170.18 cm
Build: Light

Horse Trained: Nevarious
Hobbies: Music, Riding
Strengths: Dressage
Weaknesses: Anything western is foreign to her, she also struggles with cross country

Quirks: WIP
Personality: Hard working, she is going to get this job done, it doesn't matter how long it takes her. She is dedicated to the horses, she will do whatever is good for the horses but is also willing to test their limits. She can be a bit of a show-off, and is up for some friendly competition at any given time. However, she can make friends as she does care about those around her.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋❜𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃
jade. 16. she/her. bisexual. pisces.
▬▬▬
hey there, i'm jade! your local australian teen. i'm not on cs very often at the moment because i'm in year 11
and doing the ib. i am working towards going into vet science or maybe forensics, i'm a little indecisive.

i am a pianist and bassist, i also sing from time to time. listening wise, i don't really have a set genre of music,
i like to say my taste varies on my mood. some artists i listen to a lot would be grimes, glass animals, arctic
monkeys, gorillaz and grlwood.

alongside music, i enjoy a mixture of reading, art and gaming. oh and i also like anime and manga, i'm
currently watching the promised neverland. i have way too many books waiting to be read, but i always love
book suggestions. same goes for anime/manga, send me recommendations, i'm always looking for a new series.

i don't bite, so feel free to send me trades or dms. although i'm not great at replying quickly.
𝐒𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Fri May 05, 2017 11:57 am

Alrighty! I'm excite as well @ Miss Bullrider!
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allo vera » Fri May 05, 2017 12:25 pm

My character has been finished! I promise this is the last time I change things xd
previously known as WhoaDazzle

//siggy is a wip
allo vera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLuciferXx » Fri May 05, 2017 1:33 pm

@Dazzled, She's added to the front page c:

@Iced-Over, Are you RPing Nevarious, or would you like someone else to? {After you answer this, you're accepted and I'll finish adding her to the front}
WIP WIP WIP

-I am 24, and Engaged-

Life Ticks On
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dea invidia. » Fri May 05, 2017 1:52 pm

I'm happy to RP him
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋❜𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃
jade. 16. she/her. bisexual. pisces.
▬▬▬
hey there, i'm jade! your local australian teen. i'm not on cs very often at the moment because i'm in year 11
and doing the ib. i am working towards going into vet science or maybe forensics, i'm a little indecisive.

i am a pianist and bassist, i also sing from time to time. listening wise, i don't really have a set genre of music,
i like to say my taste varies on my mood. some artists i listen to a lot would be grimes, glass animals, arctic
monkeys, gorillaz and grlwood.

alongside music, i enjoy a mixture of reading, art and gaming. oh and i also like anime and manga, i'm
currently watching the promised neverland. i have way too many books waiting to be read, but i always love
book suggestions. same goes for anime/manga, send me recommendations, i'm always looking for a new series.

i don't bite, so feel free to send me trades or dms. although i'm not great at replying quickly.
𝐒𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLuciferXx » Fri May 05, 2017 2:45 pm

{{Heyyyy, Let's start. Why not?}}

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ℱull Name: Xyla Sontaire
𝒩ickηames: Zy-Zy
Aℊℯ: 18
ℊℯηȡℯr: Female
𝒯aℊs: Open

~~~Xyla turned her gaze out the small bus window as it drove through various cities. She gave a soft sigh and shook her head while taking her gaze away and settling it down. She reached into her backpack, fishing out her old-near broken- iphone and unraveling the headphones attached to it. She tucked the earbuds into each ear silently. With a soft 'click, click, click, click' of her nails on the cracked phone screen she unlocked it. With a few more quiet clicks she got her music working, but barely. The night sky twinkled beyond the glass window of the bus as it sailed along the highway towards Xyla's new destination. She lived a far distance away prior, so the journey on the bus would be long and grueling. She was sent this way by her parents, who had plenty of money, but refused to spent excessive amounts on their silent, clingy daughter. She shut her eyes, taking deep and slow breaths, nearly asleep when the bus hit a hard bump and jolted her awake. She frowned and leaned back, hoping to reach her destination sooner rather than later.
~~~After the long journey overnight with minimal sleep, she arrived at the farm. She arose from her seat, brushed her black skinny jeans off and adjusted her shirt before slinging her backpack onto one shoulder. She grabbed the handle of her small suitcase and walked off the bus with a shy nod to the driver. She crunched the gravel before walking to the front of the barn. She had taken one ear bud out and left the other one in, just playing whatever was on. She found a place to sit away from everyone and just shyly kept to herself for now, trying to keep her eyes fixed down on her hands, which were now shaking nervously with the presence of all the people around her. She was forced to leave her best friend who she had become overly attached to. She had no one here, though in due time she'd find a new person to attach herself to so she wouldn't be so anxious and shaky 24/7. Though she rarely would become attached to females, or get along with them all that well.

.: Show Name Pending :: Juliet :: 8 year old Paint Mare :: Xyla :.
Snort Snort ((Needed for later))

ℱull Name: Tyler Viente
𝒩ickηames: Ty
Aℊℯ: 19
ℊℯηȡℯr: Male
𝒯aℊs: Open

~~~Tyler drove excitedly down the rocky roads to the barn. He'd been counting down the days til his chance for a fresh start with new people. He parked his black car, locking it up as he got out. He ran to the board inside the barn, looking up at all the information on it. Basically it had everyone's names with the horse they were working with. He looked quickly over the board and found his name next to a horse currently named Ella. He smiled brighter, "Ella... I like it" He murmured to himself right off the bat. He turned to where there were paper packets set up for everyone, labeled by which horse they were with. He picked his up and read through it. It included info on the horse, as well as barn rules, important information, and everything else. He looked back and decided to wait for someone else before going through the barn. He just kept pretending to read, not wanting to be the first person to go through the stalls and/or fields.

.: Show Name Pending :: Ella :: 9 year old Pintaloosa Mare :: Tyler Viente :.
Snort Snort

.: Show Name Pending :: Tak :: 6 year old Paint Cross Stallion :: Tyler Robinson :.
Stood in a small round pen type field, was the terroristic stud known as Tak. He was in a small field not big enough for really anything, so it wasn't really helping his attitude. He was full of energy, and unhandle-able at the moment. He threw his head up and gave a loud neigh, pinning his ears at the sound of other horses. He began digging the ground angrily, snorting and generally just a raging ball of anger. At the gate to the small pen was a big warning sign, and on the ground a lot of spilled grain from those startled by the stud's charging and big personality. The people whom would coware and show fear only fed his big ego and let him know he was doing good by being mean. The bully knew nothing of the training to come, and thought the day of nothing new. He simply stood in wait for his new feeder, ready to start his daily ritual of attack.
WIP WIP WIP

-I am 24, and Engaged-

Life Ticks On
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery