||Chance|| New and accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ||Chance|| New and accepting!

Postby universal song » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:33 am

Alexis|'Past'|Female|Student|Tags; Sash

Alexis curled her fists. When she was let go, she stalked off into a corner. She hated being called red-head. It was her weakness. She leaned against the wall and sat down with a huff. Her eyes burned until she closed them, opening them again. All you could see was pain now and she stood up, walking back towards the group. She folded her arms and listened to the conversations.

Ash|'Hack'|Male|Student|Tags; open

Ash nodded. "Hey I understand that." He said smoothly. "What major you in?" He means what kind of troublemaker he is and Ash assumed he knew what he was talking about. He shot a glance at the red-head and noticed her anger has been replaced by pain. "It'll be fun being with that orphan." He said sarcastically. "I hacked in the database before I came. More like forced to come but whatever. I didn't look through everyones files but she was on the top of the list. Orphan. Bullied as young. Agile. Short-tempered." He stopped his talking and studied the girl harder. She had demonstrated just what her file said. He returned his gaze to Bo.

August|'Spiral'|Female|Therapist|Tags; open

August snapped her fingers. Immediately the guards herded the kids into a formed circle. More guards came in, forming two layers of guards. She walked into the front of the group and motioned for Mr Santos to follow her. "We will be taking you to your house now. Your bags as waiting there. Rooms hold four people and your names are on the door of your room. The rooms are operated with boys or girls. You cannot request a transfer of rooms unless we feel it needed. One guard and Ms Santos or I will be will you till 6:00. The doors and windows and air vents are going to be locked securely and guards will be surrounding the building till morning when we come receive you for your day." She instructed before marching towards their house. She reached the house and opened the door as the guards marched in. She allowed Ms Santos in before shutting the door behind her. "Go find your rooms and your bags." She dismissed the guards and they went outside and surrounded the building. The windows doors and air vents were already locked.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:32 pm

bump
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belle gold » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:16 pm

kai wolf // female // student // 16

the brusque sixteen girl old glared at the teenagers around her with her brilliant light tawny eyes. she was anything but amiable. kai clamped her mandible to her maxilla as if trying not to spat curses at the students around her. she felt an odd surge of complacency that she was placed in this troublemaking school.

she didn't mind letting her pride show as she stood up taller and jutted her chin upwards. she felt a smirk creep up on her face. they had no idea what she had been through. her past was dark. her father had gone insane and murdered her family, then went on to kill himself. he tried to murder kai as well, but she escaped. nobody loved her, but she loved that bitter feeling every time she swallowed.
Last edited by belle gold on Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she/her | 16 | intj
belle gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:20 pm

Auronn wrote:kai wolf // female // 16

the brusque sixteen girl old glared at the teenagers around her with her brilliant light tawny eyes. she was anything but amiable. kai clamped her mandible to her maxilla as if trying not to spat curses at the students around her. she felt an odd surge of complacency that she was placed in this troublemaking school.

she didn't mind letting her pride show as she stood up taller and jutted her chin upwards. she felt a smirk creep up on her face. they had no idea what she had been through. her past was dark. her father had gone insane and murdered her family, then went on to kill himself. he tried to murder kai as well, but she escaped. nobody loved her, but she loved that bitter feeling every time she swallowed.

(I'm sorry but I don't see your characters form on the discussion thread. You will now receive a strike and are not aloud to post unless I accept you on the discussion form.)
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basic, » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:47 pm

[ scotland-rene rose walters ] [ tag - open ]

scotty sat silently glaring at each individual guard in turn, as she surveyed the room.
    she was already soaking in the way everyone moved, which people focused more on
    the conversations taking place between students compared to the people who focused
    intently on the guards and exits. she flicked her brunette hair off her shoulder and
    crossed her arms waiting for someone to cause trouble already. her brown eyes landed
    on the small group of individuals talking nearby. she carefully analyzed them, making
    assumptions and filling in the missing pieces where they were needed. leaning back in
    her chair, tapping her foot, she continued to wait.
basic,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belle gold » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:38 am

kai // student // female // 16

there was a distinct slamming noise, as if a door was being closed. kai glanced over her shoulder in curiosity. her stomach dropped with unease. she was locked in.
she/her | 16 | intj
belle gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby itsprettymuch » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:12 pm

|Bodhi Seighlem : male :seventeen: student : hetero. : tags-Ash|
    I listened to what the adults said before we all headed out the door to or rooms. I could care less about who would be with us for however long, as long as they didn't cross the line. "Smoking, domestic violence, homicide, certain relations with a teacher, beating that woman's face in, violating my probation. and some other stuff" I told ash, or hack as he wanted me to call him. I said this with a stern voice, but not like I was mad. Just, letting him know what got me here. When we got to the house, it was sort of huge from the outside. Must be spacious from within. "If this place got bunk beds, I call bottom." I stated. Not really talking to anyone at this moment. Then I heard ah talking about the one girl that tried to spit on me. "An orphan? Maybe that's why she don't have home training. I would've put some sense into her if you didn't stop me."

|Sasha Santos × tough teacher × female × twenty seven × US Navy Veteran × tags; open|

I followed the group to the house letting August finish all the talking while I kept count of the children. Lord knows who got left behind, or ran away. So far everybody was here. Although it feels like someone's missing. I just can't quite figure out who. "We'll see you all in the morning." I I told the students.
itsprettymuch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:48 pm

Alexis marched into the place. She slumped onto a couch, covering her face in her hands. She stood up and walked to Bodhi. "Hey." She said tensely. "Might of overreacted back there. my f-" She stopped dead. She was going to say her foster parents had recently thrown her out and she struggled with emotions. That wasn't for him to know though. It was between her and herself only.
She sighed and turned heel and walked away down the hall. She located the room with her name on it and walked inside. It seemed to have a few other names on it but she didn't pay attention. Walking to a top bunk, she threw her bags up and next she followed. She noticed drawers and shelves lined here. Down below she noticed four closets, one with her name on it. Quickly she organized everything and sat on her bed, stroking her cat. She had made a little corner for her cat named Sky. Her cat purred and she leaned on her pillowed.

Ash shrugged. "We all have our ways." He says, standing up. "Lets go find our rooms." He walked down the hallway in the opposite direction of the orphan. He found a room with his name and Bo's. "Found our room." He walked inside and let out a low long whistle. Suddenly a snake emerged and curled itself around Ash's arm. "Easy Strike." He muttered while stroking the snakes head. "I call top." He threw his bags on his bed and allowed his snake to slither up before him. He quickly organized his stuff and started feeding his snake a mango. "Strike's a vegetarian. She eats the rare fish but thats about it. She is a python. Her clouds are rare and don't worry about her eating you." He smiled.

August walked outside and locked the door. "Come on. Let's get to our own house. Cameras are there for us to watch them." She said, walking down the path. The sun was fading and a chilly breeze blew as she hurried into her own house. She sat down in a chair and stared at the cameras.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby itsprettymuch » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:04 am

|Bodhi Seighlem : male :seventeen: student : hetero. : tags-Ash|
    Before going to find the room, that girl came up to me. Never said her name, just started to apologize before walking off. Well she'll say her name sooner or later. Me and Ah found out room and I say on the bottom bunk to the right. I last back and stair at the ceiling. Wondering what it takes to get out of here in the next few months. I sit up and my eyes caught the attention of ash with a huge python around his neck. "Aye man, what the heck type of snake is that!? Stay over there with that thing." I said, concerned about my safety with that hige snake. Ash said it was a Python. Either way I ain't never been thiw close to a big snake in my life. Only type of snakes I've seen were the garter snakes and those coral snakes "Im cool with snakes, but I'm just not going to touch or pet a huge snake" I stated.

|Sasha Santos × tough teacher × female × twenty seven × US Navy Veteran × tags; August|

After arriving at the staff house, I walked with August to the surveillance room. I grabbed a chair a pulled up next to August. I sighed, "Its the first day and I can tell we're going to have to work extra extra hard." I rubbed my forehead and learned back in the chair "Are you ready , August" I asked. I looked up at he screens watching the movements of the students. Some trying to find away out. Others were actually staying to ease up and mingle.
itsprettymuch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:25 pm

Alexis set Sky down and slide to the ground. She walked down the hall to the hang out area. Turning into the open concept kitchen, she opened the fridge and let out a gasp. "Wow! There is food in here!" She said, immediately taking out some microwavable soup. She cooked the soup and sat on the island, slurping at her soup with a spoon while scanning a book page that she laid out.

Ash smiled. "Oh relax. Strike doesn't eat meat. Just try petting her." He said, holding out his hand where Strike waited patiently to be patted. "Do you even have a pet?" He smirked as he pulled out his laptop and scanned the internet for anything exciting to hack. "Hey. Want some free pizza? Or anything really. I always get stuff for free."

August sighed and turned to face Sasha. "I'm ready. Since we don't have any other teachers, will you be able to be handling all the lessons?" She asked, twirling a pencil in her hand. "I will take my patients through a couple of private lesson but only a few of them are in therapy. I'll be pulling them out during lessons."
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me