Opposites Attract• closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Opposites Attract• OPEN • PM RESERVES • 3 SLOTS OPEN

Postby sirène » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:59 am

i changed my characters age, if that was alright))
she/her pronouns infp canadian bisexual

sirène

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rhiannon. » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:13 am

that's fine, updated. c:
all monsters
are human

rhiannon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Opposites Attract• OPEN • PM RESERVES • 4 SLOTS OPEN

Postby loulou800 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:49 am

ALLISON | MAPLE | LEIGH

the "Crybaby" Girl

Name: Allison Maple Leigh.
Nickname(s)? Alli, Alls, "Sonny-Boy" (long story).
Birthday: February. 6th.
Hometown: Detroit, Michigan.
Height: 5'10''.
Scars? Chysler has a noticeable scar above her right eyebrow from a traumatic Earthquake that happened when she was little, and a dozen or so scars scattering her neck, arms, legs, cheekbones, scalp, and ankle.
Tattoos? "I don't want a tattoo. If I was forced into getting one though, I'd probably get one of those tattoos at the top of my back. I'd want it to be small, for sure... maybe a four-leaf clover? I like four-leaf clovers."
Piercings? "Only my ears are pierced, and that's it. I think having your belly-button or tongue pierced is painful."
Eye Colour: "My eyes are kind-of like a coffee-brown, you know what I mean? Not like black coffee, but a little lighter than that."
Hair Colour: "I have dark brown hair."
Clothing Style: "I would say that my clothing styles are something along the lines like this, this, and this."

Personality: Allison isn't as strong or as confident as she tries to make herself out to be. Even though she puts on a brave face in times of trouble and in times of despair, a tear or two will almost always indefinitely leak out of her eye. She can't help herself, she's a crier.
Allison hadn't always been a girl who cried constantly. In-fact, when she was younger, all of the kids in her elementary school had admired her sense of bravery and confidence. She stood up to bullies and did school presentations at ease. So what made her become like the person she is today?
She used to shine as bright as the brightest star. People looked at her and thought, "Wow, she's a beauty.". She always had a smile on her face, and her world involved her family and friends. She even made friends with the teachers, which encouraged others to go and become friends with theirs, as well. She was, in a way, a role-model for the other kids. Allison was smart and pretty, and she was also kind and friendly. She was somebody that all the girls strived to be, and somebody that all the boys wanted to date. You could say that she was a popular girl, with the nice personality to boot. It seemed like nothing shook this girl's world... that is, until four years ago. But, that will be discussed later.
Nowadays, Allison breaks very easily. She cries when things don't go her way, and it's very hard for her to hide her feelings when dealing with sadness. She hates it when people leave her, and she'll cry when they try to do so. When she's forgotten a school assignment, she'll cry about so much that the teacher will take pity on her and allow her to hand it in the next day. If she broke a promise, she'll cry. If she watches sappy movies, she'll cry. And if a boy breaks her heart, she'll definitely cry. Some might say that she's a ticking time bomb, because no-one knows when she's going to cry next. She can't help herself; she knows that she's acting weak, and that she should really stop crying, but the waterworks just come out, and she can't stop unless she is comforted or assured that everything is going to be alright.
It's a nightmare when she's around boys. For a majority of the boy population, they hate seeing girls cry. For some, they feel like it's their fault for making the girl cry, and they'll try to ease the girl's behaviour by patting her awkwardly on the back or giving her an even more awkward hug (particularly if they hardly know her). She knows that situations like these would be best if they were avoided, but, again, the tears come out when they want to come out. She's surprised that her tear ducts haven't dried up, yet. She looks like a mess all the time, but you can still see a speck of that pretty sunshine that she used to be.
When Allison is angry, she can yell. And, yep, you guessed it- when she yells, most of the time, tears spill out as she's angry and frustrated and doesn't know what to do. Sometimes, she'll even throw things around the room (be careful of hard objects! She has really good aim.). The yelling usually comes from if you betrayed her trust, or did something really bad. It doesn't matter who you are, it's like she's going all Godzilla on you, or something.
Another mode of her anger is just the "silent treatment". She'll ignore you for days on end. This girl knows how to keep a grudge, so get on her good side, and fast. Otherwise, you may as well never talk to her ever again in your entire life.
The last mode of her anger is when she gives you a fake smile. This side of Allison comes out when she is feeling particularly vulnerable about certain subjects, and she'll try to fool you by plastering on a fake smile. Of course, that doesn't always work, but sometimes it can even fool the smartest of people.
When Allison is happy, her happiness is just real contagious. And since that side of her doesn't come out often, because she's usually straight-faced and/or moping around, looking sad, her happiness is really a sight to see. Her smile is like a bright spot in the sky, and her laugh sounds really quite melodious. If you can make Allison happy like this again, there's no saying that her tears will spill out in frequent spots ever again. And for that, her friends and her family will be so happy that you have graced her presence, and made her whole again.
History: Allison grew up with a Mom and a Dad, and a brother two years older than her named Matt.
She's had a relatively good life, with nice clothes and nice parents, and protective but fun-loving brother. It seemed like her life couldn't get any better. She was at the prime time of her life where nothing could go wrong.
That is, until four years ago.
It seemed like forever ago for Allison's family and friends, but to her, it still felt like it had happened yesterday. The feelings and emotions held so raw and so deep still echoed throughout her skin, and she had the scars to prove it.
Allison, at the time, had been like a glowing butterfly, to say the least. Her skin was flawless and her hair shone perfectly in all the right ways. She had an amazing smile and kind eyes that attracted people towards her. She had a slim body with all the right curves, and she was always stylish and bold and confident; not afraid to wear daring clothing every once in a while. She had a life as a normal, everyday teenager, except everyone felt that she was much more than that. And some of the people that felt that she was much more than that were those of older men. One particular older man, to say the least.
His name was Henry Moles. He was tall and had a muscular build. Piercing ice-blue eyes stared out from his chiselled face, and his lips were thin and always in a permanent scowl. He always wore a grey suit, and a dark tie that he tucked neatly in the front all the time. He happened to be Allison's Algebra teacher.
People sometimes stood in awe at the greatness that was Mr. Moles, because he knew how to teach, but was very strict. His eyes always drew people in, though, because people had never seen a shade of blue such as his on eyes before.
Mr. Moles was strict to everyone, except for one student in particular: Allison.
Now, many of the kids in Allison's Algebra class thought that Mr. Moles wasn't strict to Allison because she was really good at Math. In-fact, she was good in every subject. She was a star-student, to say the least. She always aced the pop-quizzes, and always got an A on the tests. She was his star pupil, and people called her the "class-pet"- but only teasingly, of course. Everyone wanted to be on Allison's good side, because she was also a key to popularity.
Allison herself felt pride at being Mr. Moles's star pupil. She liked being at the top of the class, with a teacher that appreciated her talents as well. It seemed like everything was going well for Miss. Leigh.
It was during the time when Allison had been waiting for a ride home when she had gotten a call from her brother, saying that he couldn't pick her up today because he had a football game right after-school. Allison didn't want to wait, because she had homework to do, so she told him that she'd just walk home, and that she'd see him there when he got back before dinner. He had made her promise that she leave a message for him as soon as she arrived at their house, and she agreed. That was Matt being the protective brother that he was, and in a way, it was really good of him to be so protective of her.
As Allison was beginning to walk home, she noticed a silver car slowly drive up to her, the person rolling down their window to get a look at her.
"Hi, Allison," the owner of the car said.
Allison stopped and peered down. Her face lit up in a smile. "Oh, hi, Mr. Moles!"
Mr. Moles smiled tightly at Allison, looking her up and down in a way that was inappropriate for him to look at a fourteen year old girl, but she didn't notice. "Need a ride home?"
"Oh, no. I'm good. But thank-you." she smiled at him, giving him a wave before continuing on her way.
The car drove up to match her speed. "C'mon. Where do you live?" Mr. Moles asked.
Allison froze, the question sounding a bit... stalkerish in her mind. She turned to him, giving him a nervous smile. "Not too far from here. I'm fine walking, thank-you." she said stiffly.
"Allison, it's no problem for me to drive you home."
"No, it's really alright. Thank-you." She turned away from him and started walking faster, not looking behind her. But she knew that his car was pulling up beside her, she could hear his engine pulling along.
"Allison, honey, please. Let me give you a ride."
At the motion of him calling her "honey", Allison instantly started to run as fast as her legs could carry her. Thank-goodness for her, she was a fast runner; one of the fastest runners in her grade.
But, apparently, Mr. Moles was a fast runner as well. And he soon caught up to her, placing a large hand over her mouth to cover her screams before he threw her into his car, closing it shut behind him as he joined her in the back. All the windows were rolled shut, and the doors locked.
It is assumed that a person would know what happened next.
Allison was left lying on the sidewalk, broken and bruised, with hardly any clothing on her shivering, skinny body. Her eyes looked haunted, and she felt dead. She felt powerless. She felt used. And worst of all? She felt like she was a nothing, a person that used to be happy but now would never be the same again.
When her brother had finished the game (their team having won), he went to his cell-phone, quickly searching to see if he had gotten any messages from his little sister.
But there was none, and he knew that there was something wrong.
When he went to go find her, alerting her parents immediately, he had drove around for an hour or so before finding her at an old house, on its sidewalk. He had said her name, yelled, but she didn't respond. It seemed like she would never respond, ever again.
Four years later, she is still haunted. Mr. Moles was caught, sentenced to jail... but she still doesn't feel safe, and the scars litter her legs, arms, face, neck... she doesn't like to wear clothes much that don't cover her skin, because she knows that people are just going to ask questions. And she hates answering them.
So, she'll just walk away. She'll walk away and pretend like nothing was asked, and she'll carry on with a fake smile on her pretty face.
You can say that she doesn't really feel safe around men, except for her Dad and brother. Good luck trying to get her to get together with a boy her age. Even though Mr. Moles was twice her age, she finds boys hard to trust. It'll be a tough shell to crack for this girl.
A few likes: Spiderman, music, soft pretzels, Passion Pit, "The Amazing Race", "Lost", and having time to herself.
A few dislikes: Bullying, creepy men, and rapists.
One big secret: Allison secretly wants to be swept away by a Prince Charming (hint, hint). She's actually quite the big romantic at heart, although she tries very hard to hide it behind a stoic expression. Even though she's not fond of guys so much as she was used to, her heart aches for a guy that will actually be there to treat her as a person, and not as some sort of... toy that one would throw out after one use, like Mr. Moles did to her.
One talent: Allison can play the piano and sing very well.

Crush: None, at the moment.
Boyfriend? She has been boyfriend-less for eighteen years. She really doesn't mind, but she feels like she's the only eighteen year old in the world who has never been kissed (which is definitely not true). She's quite frankly scared to have a boyfriend, because she's afraid that he'll use her like a toy, or treat her like crap. As for not having a boyfriend in the earlier years, it was because she found that all the boys who had asked her out were just her friends, and nothing more.
Past Boyfriends: "... really?"

Job? Allison used to work at a music store, but quit for the Summer because her parents had arranged for her a position at the "Arranged Couples" lodge. She is excited, yet very, very nervous. She hadn't actually communicated with boys for four years, and she's extremely worried that the boy that she'll be paired up with will be one that will make her feel at unease.
Phone? "Call me a nerd, but I have one of those flippy phones. It doesn't have a camera, but hey, I have a Canon T3i, so how can I complain about this flippy phone? And besides, who really needs one of those iPhone's? Pfft."
Car? "Daddy offered to buy me one, but I said that I wanted to buy one by myself. I'll probably end up getting one of those old vintage cars, but whatever. At-least I'll know that I'll have bought it from my job at the music store. And from some of my savings. I'm almost at my target to buy the car, so... awesome!"
Pet(s)? "We don't have any pets in the house. I think it'd be sad to see a pet go when it gets old. It'll be too much for my Dad, Matt, and I to bear, since we're the animal lovers in the house. My Mom isn't really a fan of animals, because of the fur. Even the hypo-allergenic ones she'll refuse! And fish, too!"
Hobbies: "I love to sing, dance, watch movies, and go shopping. I also love to play the piano, the harmonica, the clarinet, and the djambe drum. I think those instruments are great. I'm also an avid photographer, and I like to take my camera with me wherever I go!"

**I don't own the Gif's, pictures, or links! Thanks!

ImageImageImageImage

icons made by (respective order, Tumblr): honestlyicons, n/a, greyrps, n/a

'Tis the season of giving...

I'm a Holibomb WishList Giftgiver?!

2023 ~ Given: 71 Received: 21

I go on frequent hiatuses. So sorry about that. At random points in time, I'll return!
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theperfectwreck. » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:56 am

{{Can I Reserve the Absent Minded?}}
☮→✌→△→THEPERFECTWRECK←△←✌←☮

╔═.†.══════════╗

stop telling me what to do.

my complaints are enough.

sick of silly people.

tried of this ew life.

╚══════════.†.═╝
theperfectwreck.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loulou800 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:59 am

w r e c k wrote:
{{Can I Reserve the Absent Minded?}}

(( I'm not meaning to be a mini-Moderator, or whatever you call them, but I think that you have to PM reservations to her :O ))

ImageImageImageImage

I go on frequent hiatuses. So sorry about that. At random points in time, I'll return!
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theperfectwreck. » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:05 am

{{I'm sorry about that, I must have not seen that in the rules! (: And don't worry, not being mean at all. Thank you for telling me, I will PM the mod of this roleplay right now. }}
☮→✌→△→THEPERFECTWRECK←△←✌←☮

╔═.†.══════════╗

stop telling me what to do.

my complaints are enough.

sick of silly people.

tried of this ew life.

╚══════════.†.═╝
theperfectwreck.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loulou800 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:35 am

w r e c k wrote:
{{I'm sorry about that, I must have not seen that in the rules! (: And don't worry, not being mean at all. Thank you for telling me, I will PM the mod of this roleplay right now. }}

(( Ah, okay :O That's totally understandable.
Okay, whew! You are very welcome! I hope that you get the spot that you want! ))

ImageImageImageImage

loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfLinkEpona » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:44 am

C L ∆ U D I ∆ - ∆ L E X I S - T ∆ Y L O R
U P T O W N - C I T Y - G I R L

Name: Claudia Alexis Taylor
Nickname: Claudia
Birthday: 14 January
Couple: The Downtown and the Uptown.

Ahhhhhhhh
Ahhhhhhhh
---
You kept all the things I threw away
A leaf i picked a birthday card I made
Holding on to memories of you and me
We didn't last a year, oh
We're just a box of souvenirs
'Cause
---
Maybe I pulled the panic cord
Maybe you were happy, I was bored
Maybe I wanted you to change
Maybe I'm the one to blame

Family: Mike Taylor
Claire Taylor - Deceased
Grant Taylor
Adam Taylor
Personality: Claudia is a very sarcastic, independent, intelligent girl, who is a seriously good hacker. She has never met anything she can't hack yet. She is proud of he skills, and often boasts about them. She can be rude, and has no problem telling people what she really thinks of them. She's interested in computers and electronics and would much prefer hacking into something than gossiping over celebrities. When she allows people to get to know her, she's very witty and has a great sense of humor. She's able to lighten a moment with a witty quip, and she's very with pop culture and has no problem referencing it all the time. She enjoys talking and does tend to ramble on when she's nervous. This nervousness normally occurs around boys, or more specifically 'hot' boys - such as her former boyfriend Todd when she first met him. She has a gift with animals, she understands what's wrong when somethings wrong. She protects her friends and would go to the ends of the earth for them. She likes to have a good laugh. Also she is really nerdy. She doesn't care what people say about her, and she lives life they way she wants to. She loves being outdoors and having a camera in her hands taking pictures. She loves photography, playing video games and reading. She likes playing guitar and singing.

History: Claudia, although she had always had money behind her and her family, never acted like the stereotypical rich kid. She and her family always had a strong bond, even after her mother died. Her father was always working but still made time for her and her siblings. Claudia's mother died two years after giving birth to her, from a Cancer she didn't know she had until it was too late. Claudia's father began working even more, in an attempt to deal with their loss. Adam and Jake looked after her when their father wasn't there. When school started Adam found it hard to handle school and the baby, so he stood up to his father, telling him he needed to act responsibly for the family's sake. After that Adam earned some respect from his father and he began looking after Claudia like a father should. Claudia always felt like it was her fault that her mother died, though she has never confronted her family about this concern. Whereas Adam had a strong bond with their mother, Claudia's bond with her father is up to par with that level. Her father has always worried that Claudia might have gotten some of the cancer that her mother had, but after a series of medical tests, Claudia had been cleared of any harm.
Likes:Animals, Photography, Guitar, Ocarina, Nature, Her Family, the colors blue and purple, Those who aren't afraid to speak their mind, Video Games, Reading, Writing, Computers, Hacking, Being a nerd in general.
Dislikes: Those who take life WAY too seriously, Those who hide the awesomeness inside them in order to be normal, Those who despise animals for no good reason, Those who hold grudges against others for no good reason, Animal Abuse, No wi-fi connections,
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Crush: No one
Girlfriend: No one

This meant more to you than it did to me
I was full of doubt and you believed
The more that you keep coming over
The more I know it's over, dear
We're just a box of souvenirs
'Cause
---
Maybe I pulled the panic cord
Maybe you were happy, I was bored