Family (OPEN)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Family (OPEN)

Postby The Blue Steel » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:59 am

Harry's Curls wrote:
      Quinn nodded. "Yeah, that's me." She said with a small smile. "And you're Jaxon right?" She asked a moment later. She was postitive he was one of her nieghbors, but her neighbors all had huge family's so she wasn't one-hundred percent sure.

---------------------------------------------------
--------PRISON BREAK
--------ONE DIRECTION
------------------------------
-------- 5 S O S

Hello, I'm The Blue Steel. I used to be Harry's Curls.
I love the show Prison Break, and the bands One Direction
and 5 Seconds Of Summer, and a lot of other things too.

-
The Blue Steel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blake. Leia. Zach.

Postby loulou800 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:34 pm

roczen wrote:
[ ᴢᴀᴄʜ ] [ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ ] [ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ] [ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇʙᴇʟʟɪᴏᴜs ᴏɴᴇ ]

Zachary heard something from what sounded like the girl he was trying to avoid and not make anything awkward of any sorts. He mumbled a little to himself before he looked up and went to face her.His dark brown eyes looked at her, they were calm and easy as he kept his hands in his pockets. "Uh, I don't know... Maybe..." he said softly, quietly. He took a deep breath as he looked at her, he watched the tiny cloud form from his breath as he spoke and it caught his attention for a mere second before he could place it back on the brown-headed girl.

[[Haha, it's all good. I am the queen of awkward. I never loose at the awkward game..... xD And Tumblr, I have Leia Williams open.

(( LOL :-B ))

Kendra Kemp
"Do you happen to live down a little bit over there?" she pointed forwards, her right hand in her pocket and the other pointing. She blushed, immediately thinking that he might've thought of it the wrong way. "I mean... crap, I meant that I think you've been in one of our Block Parties parties before. Yeah?" She mentally slapped herself on the forehead for saying such a thing, in her head, idiotic. She just wanted to run away from her slip-up; make-do like it never happened.
Kendra sighed, looking down at the pavement before looking back at him, her eyes a bit squinted in the fog and her mouth a bit open, also causing little tufts of "smoke" to form from her mouth. Her head was a little tilted to the side, awaiting his answer.

ImageImageImageImage

icons made by (respective order, Tumblr): honestlyicons, n/a, greyrps, n/a

'Tis the season of giving...

I'm a Holibomb WishList Giftgiver?!

2023 ~ Given: 71 Received: 21

I go on frequent hiatuses. So sorry about that. At random points in time, I'll return!
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L a w l o r f f » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:34 am

Harry's Curls wrote:
Harry's Curls wrote:
      Quinn nodded. "Yeah, that's me." She said with a small smile. "And you're Jaxon right?" She asked a moment later. She was postitive he was one of her nieghbors, but her neighbors all had huge family's so she wasn't one-hundred percent sure.

RawrtheDragon wrote:He held her sides and the put her on his back. "Piggy back ride" He laughed and started to swim on top of the water, so she'd be on top. He finally made it to shore and let her down. He flicked his hair and walked over to his stuff, dried off and put his hat on while he held his other clothes.

[Sorry for not replying. I think my boyfriend's on his man period ._. and I might be getting a horse.]

Kate laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck on instinct. As he swam, she moved so that her palms were on his shoulderblades, smiling. She smiled and grabbed her towel, drying off. It was hot out, so she just slipped her jean shorts on and just kept her bikini top on.

Jaxon smiled and nodded. Well, this is awkward.... "Uhm, you're part of the Jacobs family, right? I think you're family is the house right beside my family's." He said quietly, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. He felt his phone vibrate, and was thankful he could look at it instead of glancing around awkwardly.
L o v e Is Just a Word, Until Someone Gives it a Meaning.
L a w l o r f f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seahaven » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:36 am

When Chris noticed that Kate was done he walked over to her. "Wanna get some ice cream?" He smiled at her, and pulled out his wallet and said "I'm paying." He twirled it in his fingers.

i hate drugs and i like music

my life kind of revolves around the one
thought that maybe someday ill get
somewhere without doing anything
about it
seahaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L a w l o r f f » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:01 am

Kate nodded. "Sure....but you don't have to pay..." She trailed off. She always felt bad when the guy paid. She ran her fingers through her wet hair, picking up her phone and shoving it into her back pocket along with her iPod.
L a w l o r f f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blue Steel » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:02 am

Quinn nodded. "Yeah, that's the fam." She said. "Yeah, I think your house is behind ours, our houses are back to back." She wasn't quite sure why she added the last part, but she laughed a little. She saw him take out his phone after it vibrated. She rocked back and forth on her heels awkwardly, unsure of what to say. "I think there's like two other family's besides ours around here that have a lot of kids too."

--------PRISON BREAK
--------ONE DIRECTION
-------- 5 S O S

-
The Blue Steel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L a w l o r f f » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:07 am

Jaxon nodded, smiling, putting his phone back into his pocket. "Yeah, the Kemps and the Williams." He replied, nodding. "Hey, are you busy right now? I can't find my dog...she took off this morning."

[anyone have a guy open for Jace? :3 and sorry about the small size, super WB :s]
L a w l o r f f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seahaven » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:10 am

"Don't worry bout it." He said pulling out a $50 dollar bill. "I have no where else to spend this." His parents were rich, and randomly gave him money. He didn't exactly LOVE it, but he loved using it with other people too. "Come on." He pulled his shirt on quickly and pulled her into the ice cream shop. It was full of people so he picked her up so she could see the flavors. "Whadaya want?" He smiled.

i hate drugs and i like music

my life kind of revolves around the one
thought that maybe someday ill get
somewhere without doing anything
about it
seahaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L a w l o r f f » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:18 am

"Alright.." Kake hesitantly agreed. "Ooh!" Kate was surprised at first, not expecting so she'd let out a small noise of surprise. She blushed a bit as he picked her up. "Uhmmm...just bubble gum or cotton candy." She said, pulling her hair into a messy bun.
L a w l o r f f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blue Steel » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:19 am

Quinn smiled. "Yeah, I don't have amnything going on, I was actually looking for something to do." She said, "I'd love to look for your dog."

--------PRISON BREAK
--------ONE DIRECTION
-------- 5 S O S

-
The Blue Steel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me