snowed in || open slots

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby thingie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:22 pm

♥ `SAMMY WHITMORE !!
    ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
      xxxage eighteen cabin one location the bonfire tags cassius

indentsammy had already read a good portion of gone with the wind before realizing that the bonfire was starting. she could tell that the riling of hunk-man's sled dogs was a sign that she needed to be up and at 'em. plus, there was no way that she was going to miss out on s'mores. she grabbed her thick coat, her fur-lined hood hovering over her beanie like a halo. she threw on her moccasins, although it would've been smarter if she wore something more durable for the snow. what could she say? sammy loved her moccasins.

indenthunk-man wasn't too far away from the outside door once sammy took the initiative to fall beside him, within the span of a few long strides. she glanced over, sending him a content half-smile as she burrowed her hands into her pockets, her beloved moccasins drenching against the melting snow beneath her feet. hesitantly, she parted her lips to speak, and they just stayed there, lifted, no words escaping for a few short moments. "hey, uh, remember me?" she inquired, her voice tight as though she was trying a little too hard to keep her composure. "it's okay if you hadn't.. i'm samantha, but feel free to call me sammy." she mentally face-palmed herself. way to go, primadonna.
thingie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: snowed in || open

Postby ajax. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:50 pm

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓑 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
"Haze"|19|♀|Cabin 3|Tags; teddy|
Haze shrugged. I was born in Utah but when my parents adopted me i was moved to Montana. she glanced at the brunet, fixing her grey scarf that was around her neck before she came up to the bonfire. she recognized Shane with another man, she would've gone up to them if she wasn't already talking with Ted. She smiled at the sudden warmth the fire gave off and pulled the scarf down around her neck, warming up her face; which was tinted pink in the dim light.

𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓡 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
"Shane"|22|♂|Cabin 1|Tags; King - mentions Sky|
Shane chuckled. If i have anything to do with it, not a chance, you can work afterward. He smiled, crossing his arms over his chest as he brought his own amber eyes to meet King's. movement caught his eye as he turned to see that brunette girl again, but when he brought his gaze back to the king he saw his blueish gray eyes nearly flaming with anger and hatred. You alright there bud? he asked, a look of concern flashing across his face as he furrowed his eyebrows. the two clearly had had some sort of disagreement or conflict. he frowned, continuously glancing back and forth between the two.

ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: snowed in || open slots

Postby kalo. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:07 pm

XXXXXXXXx "kane 'king' truitt" twenty-four - ♂ - bonfire
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTagged: "everyone . shane . sky"
X
XXXXWhen Sky returned his gaze he felt his anger boiling over, but he kept it cool when Shane spoke. He finally broke contact and saw his expression, feeling a tang of guilt. "Yeah. Just, a, something stupid happened earlier. Got into a fight with her." King glanced one last time at Sky before breaking the contact for good and looking at Shane. "She said something incredibly rude to my friend and didn't bother apologizing." King nearly growled as he spoke, his eyes still narrowed and full of a deep fury. Donita was one of his closest friends and she goes and caused her to have another panic attack. She was doing so well from what he heard and she just broke that streak. King sighed, shaking his head and lowering his scarf so it rests neatly on his shoulders. King knew if he kept his gaze on Shane he could stop the urge to look at Sky, keeping eye contact with someone often worked for him.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:36 pm

𝒸𝒶𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓊𝓈 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓃
      male | 20 | bisexual | cabin one | tags: samantha
      cass enjoyed the fire, humming quietly and reaching out to warm his hands while his dogs played in the snow. he heard footsteps come up behind him and looked over, seeing the girl from earlier. it looked like she was about to say something, but after a few seconds of nothing, he looked away. finally, he heard her speak, and he smiled and turned to her. "i remember. you seemed a bit shy earlier." he replied, slipping his hands into his pockets. "nice to meet you, sammy. i'm cassius, but cass is fine." he added, shrugging. he thought she was a little awkward, but he didn't mind and he thought it was a little funny. but if they were in the same cabin, he planned on getting to know her better.

𝖟𝖊𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓 𝖏𝖆𝖝𝖔𝖓
      male | 21 | heterosexual | cabin three | tags: zoe
      "yeah, i'm not really sure where it's gonna be though." he said, glancing around. all he saw was trees and snow. zeppelin looked back at her, smiling a little when she mentioned putting a sweater on leonidas. "actually... i brought a little sweater for him. it's- it's cute." he chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. when her cat jumped on his shoulder, he let out a little surprised sound, but then reached up to pet her. "oh, hey sweetheart." he said, smiling. looking at zoe, he nodded. "yeah, that sounds nice i guess... oh, hey, look." he suddenly noticed the bright flames against the snow and trees and pointed at it.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thingie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:14 pm

♥ `SAMMY WHITMORE !!
    ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
    xxxage eighteen cabin one location the bonfire tags cassius

indentsammy bit her lip in reply, mentally cursing herself for the stunt she was pulling. if only there was a rewind button to life. if there were, this probably wouldn't be the only time she would use it. instinctively, sammy pinched the bridge of her nose, eyes averting to the crackling hearth. she glanced back at him, rolling her shoulders back in a manner so slight that it could hardly be noticed.

indentshe watched as hunk-man's - no, cassius's - dogs played in the snow. if she hadn't been so allergic to them, she would've probably liked them a little more. but being in the fresh, cold air allowed sammy some liberty to relieve herself of her allergies, at least for a while. she scratched the side of her temple, chocolate gaze flicking back to cassius. "so.." sammy began, clucking her tongue mid-sentence. "are you looking forward to this whole cabin-get-together mingle thing? or did your parents force you like mine did?" in a way, sammy was joking, but hopefully, this cass guy would get her drift.
thingie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pereyra » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:16 am

lavell lloyd ; 22 ; they/them ; cabin one ; location: bonfire ; tagging: open
    Bringing Coco de la Roan to the bonfire was probably the smartest idea LaVell had in a long time because right now it seemed like Coco de la Roan was going to be their only company. Ever the antisocial one of the group, they were having trouble finding anyone they knew, let alone approaching anyone new. Coco de la Roan seemed to appreciate their company, though, if they way the dog sat calmly beside them said anything.

petru cazacu ; 19 ; he/him ; cabin three ; location: bonfire ; tagging: open
    Petru had, of course, done his best to look his best for this little get together- which even meant throwing on a little makeup for once in his life, even if it was just a nude lipstick and mascara- and now that he was here he felt... awkward. It wasn't that he didn't like anyone here. He actually really liked the company of those he had met so far. However, Petru and social situations usually meant loud music and drinking, not fire and standing to the side of everything desperately looking for someone he knew.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:17 pm

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓑 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
Hazel shrugged. It's pretty boring actually. There's wild horses and stuff but everything's pretty western. She exclaimed, looking at the dancing red and orange flames, her eyes bright as she looked over everyone's faces, wondering if she should go introduce herself to other people but deciding against it. Did you meet anyone else here other than me? She asked curiously, wondering if she was the only person who had approached him so far, he did seem rather at peace when Brad came barreling toward him.

𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓡 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
Shane scowled, crossing his arms in front of his chest. That's not very nice. He said unimpressed before he cringed at his own words. he sounded like some sort of kindergarten teacher who was scolding some boy for taking a girls pencil. he rubbed the back of his neck. I mean, who gives her the right? coming here and insulting someone, we're all here for awhile, theyre just digging themselves a grave. He continued, shooting a narrow-eyed glance in Sky's direction before he shoved his hands into his pockets again, he held King's gaze, Don't let it get to you mate, if they're still like that probably talk to them, but after the time here you'll never see them again. he continued.

ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:40 pm

XXXXXXXXx "kane 'king' truitt" twenty-four - ♂ - bonfire
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTagged: "everyone . shane . sky"
X
XXXXKing kept their gaze a while longer, nodding his head in agreement. "You have a point. I'll be leaving this place, not like i'll be stuck here forever." king let out a soft smile, breaking their gaze and looking back at the fire. The fire, if possible, managed to grow some more. The heat not radiating off was enough for him to discard his scarf and let it lay on his shoulders loosely. He tilted his head up slightly to let the heat get to the underside of his jaw, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. For once since he got here he felt, calm. Rarely did King get this feeling and somehow it made him want to, well, break it. This calm feeling always made him feel like he had to stop and do something. He couldn't just sit around and enjoy this moment. Could he? No. He couldn't. King opened his eyes slowly and let his eyes wander back to Sky.

Man if he could go up to her again and tell her what was on his mind he would. What was stopping him from doing so? If he had o be honest with himself it was Shane. He didn't want to upset the male after just meeting him. "So." He bit his lip nervously, not sure what to say or to do. "Now what." King cursed himself for sounding bored, knowing that wasn't his intention. "I mean, do you want to sit and talk some more or?"
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:19 pm

Aiden Sanders
—————————
Male//20//tags: Sky//

Seeing her eyes rest on another guy, he shifted uncomfortably. He started to listen as she opened her mouth, but furrowed his brow when she turned away. “What’s wrong?” He asked curiously, scooting closer to her.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:42 pm

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓑 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
Hazel laughed, she herself didn't mind western, but it always was too slow and relaxed to her. she smiled softly, fiddling with her earring absentmindedly as she stared into the fire, the flames flickering back into her dark eyes. Hmm sounds peaceful, i guess. she said doubtfully, putting a hand to her chin casually. I only met Petru, Adalae, and my brother basically. she continued slowly, nodding as she said each name before looking back at the dark haired man.

𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓡 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
Shane pursed his lips, thinking for a moment as he looked over the burning coals. I don't really care, what do you want to do? you can go talk to your friend if I'm the one who's stopping you. He said slowly, scratching the back of his neck until he spotted his sister, he nodded softly, acknowledging her presence, though the curly haired woman was busy talking to some brunet man, he felt a flutter of protectiveness wash over him. he relaxed, he shouldn't be feeling that, she was simply socializing like she always did, he just never felt at ease when she was with a guy he didn't know.

ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me