the seasons [open]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the seasons [open]

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:16 am

Rosalie Silver ~ 18 ~ heterosexual ~ The mysterious ~ With: Toto

She ran a quick hand through her hair. Did she hate him? No, but we certainly didn't like him or his attitude. "Fine, fresh start and all of that," She answered after a brief pause. Silver swung the door open further. "Tea? Kettle has just boiled."
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:56 am

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Silver's room - Tags: Silver

"Yeah, sure." Yukio stepped in. Looking around, he wasn't sure what he was expecting, but the room was identical to his own. He walked over to the counter and picked up a mug, pouring himself some tea "You prefer tea over coffee, I take it? I actually like tea myself, coffee is always too bitter."
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:08 am

"I'm English, not to push stereotypes or anything, but I most definitely prefer tea," She answered. Silver flipped down on one of the sofas around the room, mug in hand. "so what do you make of all this fuss over a few teenagers?" She asked, gesturing to the air above her head.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:44 am

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Silver's room - Tags: Open

Toto sat beside Silver "I just don't like coffee. I'm not really sure. I don't have any strong feelings one way or the other. I tend to keep to myself. I have agoraphobia, you see, so I don't really get out or talk to people too much because of it." He took a sip of his tea, cringing a bit. He forgot to add sugar, but it was too late now.
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:10 pm

She considered that for a moment. No strong feelings, other than it appeared, fear. Agoraphobia. That must be a difficult burden. Silver herself had no definable phobias, but there was always that fear of someone getting to close only to stab her in the back. "That must be hard then, this must be hard."
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:20 pm

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Silver's room - Tags: Silver

Toto shifted in his seat, a little antsy still "Yeah. But it's not like I can't handle it, being so great and all." He took another quiet sip of his tea, the taste almost growing on him. He shuddered a little, still not getting used to the taste *that* fast. He looked at Silver "Hey, thanks again for the tea. What kind is it, it's really good." He took another reluctant sip and winced.

ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moseyalong » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:18 am

Addy - Female - Pansexual - 17 - The Kind One - Tags: none yet

Addy was late. Like always. She'd never been punctual, but this had to be some sort of record. She supposed everyone else was probably there by now. She hurried into the building, her invitation clutched in her hand. She wore a brown backpack with her things inside it. When she entered the building, it was seemingly deserted. She walked down the hallway, until she heard voices. A boy's and a girl's it sounded like. She hesitated, but then knocked, deciding she might as well introduce herself now.

(she's knocking on the door to Silver's room)
i love music, food, poetry, and girls
Moseyalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:27 pm

She raised an eye at his reaction. Clearly the praise was civility, something she would usually despise, but from him it was so out of character and almost apologetic she didn't mind. "It's English breakfast, just a standard cup."

There was a knock at the door. Puzzled, she shot the door a look as if she could see through it, but then got up and opened it up. There was a girl on the other side. "Hello?"
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:40 pm

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Silver's room - Tags: Silver, Addy

Toto quirked his brow "Who is it? Pizza guy?" He was only teasing. He stood up so he could see who was really at the door. He quickly looked around "Hey, where's my voice thingy?" He start looking for his voice recorder, his interest in the new neighbor fading. He wasn't intentionally ignoring Addy, he just wanted his stuff back.

ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moseyalong » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:40 am

Addy - female - 17 - The Kind One

She brushed a lock of hair behind her ear and smiled awkwardly. "Hello. I'm Addy. I've only just arrived here. I know we were all supposed to get here a while ago, I just-" she hesitated. "I just didn't make it. But I'm here now, and, um, I guess I wanted to meet someone. So, hi. I'm Adeline, but most people call me Addy. But you don't have to if you don't want to." She stopped herself, recognizing that she was rambling, and stuck her hand out to shake.
i love music, food, poetry, and girls
Moseyalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me