The Reunion (Open!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Reunion (Open!)

Postby SilentMelody » Mon May 08, 2017 10:57 am

★ gwynne bithell ★
    twenty four // homosexual // girl one; couple two // crush; vidya // tags; vidya

"so...what did you want to show me first? er, i mean, see first," she asked, suddenly shy in front of her best friend now that they were alone and no one was around. gwynne knew they'd been best friends for years, and they'd only be just that, so she'd just have to respect that notion. "oh, i already saw the dance studio and practiced in there," she added after a second and returned to her normal self --somewhat -- smiling and all.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( VAUGHN )

Postby Horse » Mon May 08, 2017 12:19 pm

VAUGHN

with: Chester; spotted: Luc & Elliot

xxxxxAs they began walking on the trail that was shaded by tall trees, Vaughn kept his attention turned to Chester who confirmed that they could build a friendship. The male smiled a bit perkier too, tilting his head for a second as he looked ahead of him. Although the sun was starting to set, Vaughn still liked being in the shade of the trees that hovered above them. It offered peace and tranquility and seemed to wash away the angst he had felt before.

xxxxxWhen Chester mentioned that the day was a bit too serious, Vaughn looked back at him whilst letting out a short, airy breath of laughter before picking up some speed to catch up with him. "I agree," he said to Chester before letting out an exaggerated huff after catching up with him. With a more enthusiastic tone in his voice, Vaughn brushed some of his loose strands of hair out of his face before scratching his stubble beard and speaking again in a joking manner, "..I'm gonna start calling you Hercules if you keep speeding up like that. You've got, like, twice as much brawn as I do and, like, five times as much endurance and speed." Vaughn laughed a little as he scooted to Chester's side, nudging him playfully with his elbow before adding another comment, "...But I'm taller than you. So I win by, like, three inches."

xxxxxAs they advanced down the trail, Vaughn suppressed his playful snickering when he spotted Luc and Elliot too walk down the trail in the distance, but towards the lake where they were coming from. With his eyebrows raised, Vaughn glanced over to Chester, giving him the memo that the two were approaching. When he looked back ahead of himself, the male again brushed his wildly wavy and thick hair back with his fingers in an attempt to make it look somewhat tame. He had been sweating a little bit through his shirt from the boating "workout" he had done (or just keeping up with Chester!) and from the sun earlier that had shown down on them. He looked a bit disheveled, but he tried to neaten himself by wiping some sweat off of his forehead with the back of his hand and "fanning" himself by grabbing the front of his shirt and quickly pulling his shirt back and forth for a few seconds to send some air down his sweaty chest.

xxxxxWhen they got closer to Luc and Elliot, Vaughn slowed his pace and raised his hand up in a motionless wave, wondering if he should stop and greet them or if they wanted to do so.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon May 08, 2017 12:59 pm

Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
Tagged: Vaughn.
Chester smiled brightly, turning back to see Vaughn as he had already gone a little further forward - though he was by no means looking to rush their journey on the trail. As he stayed put for a few moments, he looked around where he stood, listening to the birdsong in the trees, and watching the strained, slowly fading, sunlight coming through the trees and casting long shadows.

Chester laughed slightly, and asked, "Disney Hercules, or the actual Greek myth Hercules?" he raised an eyebrow, as though indicating that Vaughn should think carefully about his answer, though Chester didn't mind either way. Then, he shook his head slightly, "I don't think it's quite that much," and then he pouted at the mention of height. "Maybe I should start wearing three-inch heels, then..." he suggested, only being half-serious. Heels that high would probably kill his feet after just a little while.

Continuing down the trail, Chester glanced at Vaughn, then towards Elliot and Luc. He hadn't expected to see the two of them wandering the trail in the near-distance. He looked surprised for a moment, not expecting the two of them to be walking together. They seemed to be enjoying themselves, from what he could tell at this distance. Chester looked back at Vaughn, and watched him for a couple of moments, then he asked, "Did you bring a brush or something?" he paused, then clarified, "...for your hair," he didn't sound annoyed or otherwise negative - rather, he was still positive, and smiling.

Chester slowed his pace accordingly, as they started to get closer to Luc and Elliot, deciding that if they wanted to stop for a quick conversation, then he'd be happy to do so as well.

Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
Tagged: Romeo.
Luo giggled at that, though he did say, "Oh, I'm sorry... I couldn't quite help it though," and he looked at Rome with puppy-dog eyes. Then, he thought for a moment, and asked, "What sort of adventure, and rules?" he was a little concerned that something illegal would be involved, although he guessed that it wouldn't be the case, it was still one of several possibilities that he had come up with in his mind. As much as he knew he would love to do something that was truly 'out there' and rule-testing, he wasn't entirely sure if he would quite have that confidence.

When Romeo poked his sides, Luo laughed again, trying to lean away, and feeling as though he was a teenager again - it felt good, though, to be just having some careless fun. It was, he hoped, going to make later on a lot easier.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Tue May 09, 2017 6:32 am

Emma - 23 - Actress (Couple 8) - Tags: Carter, Naomi
I nodded, smiling. "I know right!? I can't wait to try them all out!" I said excitedly. "This is going to be the best two weeks since high school!" I exclaimed.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maggotea » Tue May 09, 2017 8:47 am

Vidya | 23 | couple 2-girl 2| Dove-room 3 | Gwynne

"Oh, really? How was it?" Vidya asked, suddenly feeling a bit awkward now that she and Gwynne were alone. She hesitated a moment before apologizing. "Um, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable back there. I just was so excited to see you but I didn't want to be rude to the others and I think I made things awkward for you." She stopped herself from rambling on any more and waited for Gwynne to speak again.

Naomi | 23 | couple 6-girl 2| Starling-room 4 | Emma, Carter

"Yeah, I'm pumped! And it's gonna be awesome catching up with everyone again." Naomi said with a grin. "I wonder who all is gonna be here, I saw a few people posting about it on Facebook but I'm not sure who actually had the time to come. Y'all wanna take that jog and look around?"
maggotea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rome (31) & elliot (18)

Postby dumbfounded » Tue May 09, 2017 10:08 am

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

couple/role guy 1/couple 3 xx cabin raven xxtags luo

romeo smiled quietly when luo started to giggle. the man's laugh always made his heart melt, and romeo swore to himself that if he could listen to luo's laugh all day, he would. when luo asked what sort of adventure, he could see the worry in his eyes although he just chucked and shook his head. don't worry, i don't mean anything that could get us arrested,he assured him but there must be something that you always wanted to try but were too scared to. as another one of luo's laughs came, romeo felt the sudden rush of happiness come over him once more. can i just say that i wish every day was like this, rome began as he smiled down at the ground just us two, laughing and having fun. that would probably be my own personal heaven,. he knew that he was probably being too forward, but it wasn't like he was lying. it hadn't been the first time that he though about it either, his most pleasant of dreams were of him and luo being in a world without worries. i honestly can't imagine anything that would be better, romeo added, quietly.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ELLIOT
──────── MILES ────────

couple/role couple 5/guy 2 xx cabin owl xxtags luc

elliot smiled at luc as he spoke of course you are good in my books, he finally spoke i can honestly admit that i misjudged you before, you are a nice person he soon added. he pondered the fact that luc had thought he was a nice person before. yes, elliot had never been the rude type or anything but a lot of people used to find him pretentious before. i'm glad i am good in your books too, you're a really cool guy ellie added, giving luc yet another smile.

as they neared the lake, elliot once again quietened down and listened to what luc had to say. in a way, he agreed with the man as what he said was true, the camp was a nice break from everything and it felt nice to reconnect with people he hadn't spoken too in almost half a decade. yeah, i'm glad i came too, elliot spoke, taking little peeks at luc as he did it is nice getting to properly know you, and seeing everyone again is bound to be interesting. as they neared the lake, elliot smiled a bit i don't know about you but i have only spoken to naomi after leaving school, he admitted so i honestly don't know what to expect, do you have any ideas?
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue May 09, 2017 12:24 pm

★ gwynne bithell ★
    twenty four // homosexual // girl one; couple two // crush; vidya // tags; vidya

"it was really nice! with lots of room and space," she answered vidya and smiled at the other girl. although, it soon faded after her friend mentioned the conversation with the others. "oh, it's okay! it was just kinda...on the spot, i guess?" gwynne attempted to explain in a way vidya would understand and cocked her head to one side. "if that makes sense."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maggotea » Wed May 10, 2017 4:00 am

Vidya | 23 | couple 2-girl 2| Dove-room 3 | Gwynne

Vidya nodded softly, knowing the feeling all too well. "I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to put you in that situation..." Deciding to change the conversation to avoid making things worse, she asked, "What cabin are you in?"
maggotea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed May 10, 2017 4:04 am

★ gwynne bithell ★

"it's okay, don't worry about," she brushed it off with a shrug and an assuring smile towards vidya. "i'm in the starling cabin. what about you? i don't think i've seen you in there, so are you in a different cabin?" gwynne asked, genuinely curious. then again, until now, she hadn't seen vidya at all and wondered again if she'd ever really see her around much with their schedules.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maggotea » Wed May 10, 2017 6:02 am

Vidya | 23 | couple 2-girl 2| Dove-room 3 |Gwynne

"I'm in Dove," Vidya said, trying to keep the disappointment from her voice. She had hoped they'd be together, since Gwynne was the only person she really wanted to see. "We'll have to hang out a lot during the day then! And I want to see you dance soon."
maggotea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me