Peacorn Universe ♦ ♢ RELATABLE LOVE STORY ADVENTURE ☼ (Open)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Peacorn Universe ♦ ♢ RELATABLE LOVE STORY ADVENTURE ☼ (O

Postby A.ntique » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:51 am

Kent

Kent silently watched as his cousin created a science experiment of tears and snot on his face. Glad that Millard had stopped crying, Kent continued, "Yes, very much like a secret agent." He smirked slightly as he remembered when Millard had stayed with October and himself for a weekend after Cindy had died and Peacorn was grieving in strange ways. It had been Kent's idea to play 'secret agent.' "I'll be the secret agent with lots of medals and weapons." A young Kent stated proudly. "Oh, oh!" A small, curly haired Millard jumped excitedly around his older cousin, "I can be your dog!" He offered, immediately dropped onto all fours and 'sniffing' around. Of course, Kent's dream became a reality while Millard... Well, he tried.
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:58 pm

Millard

"That's so wicked, man!" he said, twisting around in his seat to better face the ratty living space. He regretted sitting up front--it was as though his scrawny, freckly self felt as though if it came physically near to greatness, some might rub off on him, like a virus that he could catch. He wouldn't be averse to the idea of Kent sneezing on him.

"So is there a crime or something? Are you investigating a crime? Are you like, the X-Files or something?" He said. He tried slurring his mouth into a cool, lazy smile he'd seen a guy in a pink golf shirt do once at a fraternity party he'd shown up to uninvited. (He had only managed to hang around a few minutes there before getting noticed, called a "gangly, rat-faced creep," and kicked out, literally--he could still feel the imprint of those expensive shoes on his rump if he thought back. But he felt he had learned a lot even in that short period of time.)

Phoenie sat on Millard's head, observing.
This Signature is CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:23 pm

Name: Unknown

About: Proficient in eight languages, certified as both medical doctor and attorney, and a third-degree black belt in Ju-Jitsu, this woman is one of the CIA's premier special agents. Little is known about her, as she possess an indeterminable number of alternate identities, from nineteen-year-old sorority girl to thirty-six-year-old divorce lawyer, and probably dozens in between we will never know about. She is known to flip through them like a well-stocked wardrobe. However, a recurring favorite is that of alcoholic, druggie single mother, Nisha Alexandria Beibs. This woman is a vibrant Facebook socialite with an come-hither (albeit slightly psychotic) gleam in her eye, who has a thing for older men and a prickly relationship with her jealous ex, Jason.
Last edited by .jabberwocky on Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:12 am

(oh my gosh nisha yes. ;u;)

Kent

Kent sighed, the only crimes he was investigating there was his Uncle's fashion sense and his cousin's bald spot (which was oddly enough shaped like bird poop). Zultar. He shuddered at the thought of his mother's putrid parrot. "No," He replied instead, "I'm actually off duty for the week and I-" He was cut off by his mother.
"He had decided to join us on our search for the big juicy surprise!" October stated, glaring at Peacorn for no reason.
Kent winced. "Decided" she said. More like forced. He put his pipe to his mouth.
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:30 pm

Peacorn

"Well, let's get this show on the road! How about a song?" Peacorn asked without consideration of his fellow passengers eardrums. A deep thunderous sound could be heard rumbling from Peacorn's stomach… "YOUNG MAN! THERE'S NO NEED TO FEEL DONW I SAID...'
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:49 am

October

In record timing, October's hard plastic high heel went from her foot to her hand and was then sailing through the RV, making a straight path towards Peacorn's head.
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:56 pm

Millard

Millard threw his hands above his head to protect his college-educated mind from his aunt's speeding, surprisingly-aerodynamic shoe.
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:58 pm

October

The woman watched with a fine blend of horror and pride as the heel of her shoe speared the fatty earlobe of her still singing brother.
Kent's mouth parted slightly, his pipe shifting. This couldn't be happening. Only five minutes into the trip and already this was happening.
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:02 pm

Millard

Millard's eyes widened as the scene unfolded in flashes before him, like the time one of his college powerpoint presentation had glitched and the slides had jumped about in spasms of color and movement. The next thing he knew, his aunt's shoe was dangling from Peacorn's ear like a new Parisian design. Millard felt his pimply face flooding with heat. He was so embarrassed! He had been going to try to make a new first impression in front of Kent, but he realized in that moment, in the post-violence silence, it was too late for that.
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:05 pm

Peacorn felt the more-expensive-than-his-trailer shoe peirce through his earlobe. For a moment he lost himself, he was horrified at the thought but the voices cooed about how he could put stylish (and fake) jewelry inthe puncture wound like a hip ear peircing. He was quite dazed as he said "rad". Peacorn had always dreamed about wearing baggy pants and gold chains and earrings in high scool with the cool kids but that never happened. Maybe this was a sign of good bearing, of good things to come. "Rad" he repeated confusedly.
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me