sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — closed

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:43 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Open.
Cass woke up what must have been hours later, the sunlight streaming brightly through the window and the little crack in the curtains. He was tempted to go back to sleep, and just sleep for the next few days. But then, the thoughts and memories of that early morning came back to him. He couldn't just go back to sleep. To him, that felt like he was giving up, and he certainly wasn't one to give up.

Clenching his jaw, determined, Cass forced himself to get out of the bed, and he went to the bathroom. There, he took a long shower, most of it just him standing under the jet of water, but it made him feel better. A stray thought that tempted him to stay in the shower came across his mind, but he pushed it away. It was not going to be easy to keep going and really sort his thoughts out regarding that morning, but he could try, on his own. He did wonder, though, whether Shiloh had returned or not - with or without Bailey. He hoped Shiloh was okay... that he hadn't been hurt - and Bailey as well, of course.

Eventually, Cass left the shower, and he wrapped a towel around his waist. He used a second towel to dry his torso and hair, then he wandered out into his room. He dug out the change of clothes he had - and he was incredibly grateful to have kept - and he quickly got dressed. Afterwards, he walked back to the bathroom, just to make his hair somewhat presentable, as it usually was, and he also decided to shave, after running a hand over the fairly long stubble that he had. Once he'd finished and he deemed himself ready, he padded back into the bedroom.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me