Summer in the Big Apple {Open} semi-lit

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Summer in the Big Apple {Open} semi-lit

Postby EWL » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:06 am

Julia shrugged, "Alright then.". They passed a few animals, then stopped at the iconic elephants. They were huge, once living, and now standing in the middle of a popular city museum. "They always fascinated me." Julia smiled while holding her green gaze on the dead animals. There wasn't much more to say about the elephants, so the girl then moved onto other animals behind the glass like the antelope and gazelles.
EWL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A. Ham » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:00 am

Cael:
He laughed when he saw the elephants. "I remember one time I tried climbing on those. I got kicked out and had to stand in the rain for two hours. It was worth it, though." He said, with a smirk on his face. It was a good thing, though, that he had not been kicked out forever. That would have been horrible. Eve more so because his parents left him here every summer, every day all day. That would have been a long, boring summer.
A. Ham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EWL » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Julia listened to--- what was his name? Julia listened, to, erm.... him with a quiet mouth. Making sure that he was happy was her job, even if he insisted that she doesn't recite the script that has molded into her brain. She smiled, even though the boy wouldn't see her face. Now she was looking at the lions. it was too bad that they died, probably just for people to see what they look like.... but behind glass and not in the wild. Stuffed, de-bugged, and staring with glazed eyes was a male lion. It's face read unhappy, but what can humans tell about animals, especially ones that had been dead and almost completely de-formed?
EWL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me