━━◆ D U E N D E | always accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

yeah?

yeah!
12%
yeAH!
23%
YEAH!
42%
no
12%
i don't believe what's on this thread
12%

Total votes : 43

Re: ━━◆ D U E N D E | always accepting!

Postby –ronnie » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:27 pm

william anderson | outfit | tags; mission-y people/jerran | author
    will listened and nodded. he wasn't sure where he could fit into the equation, but they still went through all the possibilities of what they could be doing. "I'm in, but who is going to do what?"
      [ 'i'm always tired because of you' ]
     [ 'but i will never, ever be tired of you' ]

──────────── ☽ ◯ ☾ ─────────────
        [ rynn ] [ infp ] [ she/her ]

    [ gryffindor • cabin six • thunderbird ]
    [ toyhou.se code obtained from archmage ♥ ]
    [ artist • writer • space enthusiast ]
    [ open to: trades • pms • 1x1 roleplays ]
──────────── ☽ ◯ ☾ ─────────────
               [ twitter x ]
–ronnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:37 pm

Claire looked to Will, and nodded. "Yeah, we should have some other people on standby in case things go wrong." She agreed. "Hey, Selphie, if you can shut down the fence is there a way to get the security camera feed?" It was likely that they could be caught if their faces were on camera, and it would also be useful to be able to see where the guards were. She looked over to Luciano as he doubted their 'plan'. It was logical. They didn't really know what they were doing. Claire still had hope.

Angel considered that. "I guess I never thought of it from a genderqueer person's point of view." She replied. Now, she had some paints ready. She positioned herself so she could see them, and looked down at her pallet for a skin tone that would match Hohepa's. "but if someone misgenders you on purpose, that's just wrong."
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oliviagaming » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:56 pm

Rei tags:people in museum
"If needed I could distract the guards or security that are in the area." He said hearing the rest of the plans being made.he knew he could figure out a way for him or a group to distract some of the guards.
Oliviagaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knifedoq » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:13 pm

mercury hae-jin roux

nonbinary - they/them - 18 diamoric sculptor tags; selhie, jerran, mission crew

mercury smiled as more and more people joined the group, ready to help this upcoming cause. they wanted to play some sort of role, but their arms being weak, they wouldn't be able to carry much, and having terrible running skills, they wouldn't be able to distract anyone in a positive way, maybe only getting themself killed from running too slowly. mercury let out a sharp sigh, unsure of what they'd be able to aid in.
      remembering jarren mentioning something along the lines of selphie being able to hack. they had nearly forgotten their background in computer science from highschool, as well as coding they had as a hobby. it was pretty illegal, or the stuff they did with coding was, but it didn't matter. "um, uh... could i also help out with hacking, if y'all need more of that," they added, eyes bright and hopeful. they were eager to help, unsure of whether or not their comment was heard through the sea of voices.
knife - they/them - gay nb - adult
im not really on here anymore
knifedoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnflowerx » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:30 pm

Selphie Burrell | cis female | 20 | graphic designer | tagged;; Jerran and others in the museum.
"honestly? Its been awhile. I'd have to do a test run. Can we allow for that? Just enough time for me to run home and grab my older computer for these purposes?" Even in that sea of voices she hears Mercury offer to help with the hacking situation. She grins and hugs Mercury in a full on bear hug. "Awesome! Together I'm pretty sure we can handle this." she releases them from the hug before following up with. "Hey, I'll pass this question to you, do you have any immediate idea how to shut down video feed?"
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knifedoq » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:53 pm

mercury hae-jin roux
      nonbinary - they/them - 18 diamoric sculptor tags; selphie, jerran, mission crew

the hug that mercury was wrapped up in caught them off guard, making them falter for a moment. they registered what was happening, returning the gesture. "i could do with a test run as well, but to turn off a video feed? gosh, if we could get some sort of virus in there that would be ideal, but i think i heard of something about gettin...into someone else's computer to turn it off, if that makes sense, like cloning their screen sort of..." mercury explained, voice trailing off. they looked away, trying to find more definitive and logical answers in their surroundings.
knife - they/them - gay nb - adult
im not really on here anymore
knifedoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShutterIsland » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:24 am

Manuel Weir/24/Actor/Male/Hetero
TAGS: Anyone at the museum, Ayairos, Jerran, Luciano

Laughed watching as Ayairos left in another direction, hey don't forget about the warehouse! he called out to her.
Manuel sighed as he put his shirt back of with a slight wince. He looked around himself, seeing that Jerran was talking about the warehouse mission. Of course he wasn't planning on going in the first place but since Ayairos was going he thought that the strong hand of the group could help in a mission like this. let peope make their own decisions buddy. he sighed at Luciano not wanting everyone to start fightin about this again. If you don't want to go then don't make a fuss about it! he called out loud enough for the group to hear.hey Jer..? I'm coming but is there a particular role you want me to take care of..? he asked more quietly with a shrug, his brow furrowed. They both knew that Manuel had a 9mm Glock at his appartment for his own safety because of his past, which could probably help in this mission. Of course only Jerran, Matt and his sister Jessy knew about this.

-------------------------------

Jesssy Neuer/20/Graphic Artist/Female/Hetero
TAGS: Anyone at the museum

Jessy smiled listening to the rest of his explanations about the most useful chords, haha I'm not at making things up as I go, well that's if you exclude graphic designs she laughe a little at the pianist next to her. how long have you been playing? she asked him after a few seconds of silence.

------------------------------

Matt Lunsford/26/Photographer/Male/Bisexual
TAGS: Anyone at the museum

Matt nodded at Tijn once he had pulled himself through the window himself, i know, but today's time for a change right! he smiled trying to make the boy feel safe.
Placing the wooden board back in it's original place he started walking towards the nearest MacDonalds with Tijn by his side.

Hi!
I'm ShutterIsland! My b-day is on the 5th Of June! And Im in year 9 (for the second time...) I lived in Australia and France and I like to draw, write, watch TV, RP, trade with people and bake cookies! I absolutely love Manuel Neuer, Bayern-München, Germany National Team, Video games, movies and way too many TV series!

ShutterIsland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnflowerx » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:30 am

Tijn Kotze | cis male | 18 | photographer |tagged ;; Matt
Tijn thinks about Matt's claim about taking chances. He doesn't like taking chances that involve him possibly getting hurt. But before he can say something he's caught off guard by his smile, and it's quite the infectious one. Before he can get comfortable enough to really take to the conversation, Aya scares him. He screams and hides in Matt's side.
Thr scream attracts the attention if an officer, he takes a step towards them, "what's going on over here? Why are you kids near that museum?! Are you looking to get flagged!?"
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby decembuary; » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:01 am

(AUTUMN JACQUELINE RUSSET)

the painter

straight female location: abandoned museum action: sketching form tags: elle

"more than meets the eye."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

autumn nodded eagerly, and didn't even pay attention to the loud shuffling coming from her satchel. "i can't do much, but i can offer a few tips with hacking," autumn suggested. "my older sister's a real nerd - she used to do code and whatnot all the time," she said cheerfully. thoughtfully tapping her chin, she added "i can get heather to do some havoc, to distract the guards, if you'd like," she affectionately patted the gray siberian cat next to her, who had shifted a bit closer to elle in slight interest.
autumn turned back to elle, nodding. "yeah, i know, getting erasers is a bit suspicious - but there's a kind of illegal market of art supplies in that old abandoned alley way," autumn said quietly. "they've cleaned it up, with a lot of difficulty, but it's behind that old mansion that's supposed to be haunted," autumn shrugged. "plus it's by that old forest, so the police haven't discovered it yet," autumn began to twirl a pencil again, and instead of staring mindlessly at elle, heather decided to attempt to knock the pencil out of autumn's delicate fingers.
"they're all a community of artists, and they usually meet up at the museum - though they must come at different hours, considering i haven't seen many of them here before. i wonder if any of them are here now?" and autumn looked around eagerly as though expecting a signpost to appear out of nowhere.
the afternoon was full on now; the sun hung from the clear heavens, the sky an alluring shade of light blue. outside, the happy bustle of chatty afternoon shoppers and drivers with unknown destinations rumbled. autumn thought she heard a scream followed by the iron-cast voice of a police officer (the police had interrogated practically every corner for art supplies to burn, so autumn got quite used to the steely voice they always used) though she ignored and guessed it was probably some idiotic teenager who went over the speed limit.

the museum was located on an area that was leveled slightly higher, and a worn cobblestone path winded up to the enterance, a subtle reminder of how elegant the museum once was in it's former days of glory, that would doubtedly ever come again. it was fenced off with some iron fencing, in some parts at a considerable height that clearly said "move on - we don't want you here."

at the back of the museum, there was a part of the fence that was destroyed in a rough manner. police assumed that it was probably a vicious squirrel, rats, or maybe a dog, but that shabby cutting ability belonged to the artist who had cut apart the iron fence with much difficulty to make a way to get into the museum.

nobody fixed the fence - the fence was merely there to keep out tourists and other people. although the windows of the museum were quite unbroken and the museum itself was in mint condition (the cobblestone path was slightly worn, of course, because of the many feet that had treaded it) but the museum was also dirty and it's true beauty was concealed over grime and other unpleasant things. the inside was much cleaner, though some parts were purposely left dirty. the artists purposely kept this museum looking as unattractive as possible on the outside, not cleaning it (though not doing any damage, but some artists went to the extreme of egging the cobblestone path) so that people would leave it alone.
and nobody fixed the fence - because what did anybody want with a dirty museum?

that's why the museum was the perfect hideout,
major points to whoever thought of using this museum as a hideout, autumn thought cheerfully, ruffling heather's fur.

(typed a lil extra about the museum, if you don't mind qwq)
Last edited by decembuary; on Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
🌟 burst forth! — they/them

my listography!

hello!! i’m athena (or decem!) and i like my cat and spacing out.
feel free to drop me a PM if you have questions about anything on
the site or just want to say hi. i always appreciate a good conversation!

my research data!! 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱
🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱

@Image — i love you!!
decembuary;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━◆ dos | siete | nueve | siete

Postby pereyra » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:02 am

hohepa dubois ; agender ; they/them ; nineteen ; poet ; tagging: angel
"i wish i could paint or dance or sing, too- anything that's got something to do with colour." ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"They do that sometimes. I met a boy at the cafe down the street once. He was real cute, but he always called me a girl, even after I told him I'm not a girl," Hohepa tells her, thinking for a moment before finally finding words to write down. Still, even as they write, it seems like they don't run out of things to say. "I meet lots of cute people, I think. Everyone is real cute. But sometimes people don't agree with that? I asked Luciano if he thinks Will is cute once and Luciano said Will is ugly, but Luciano is also kind of a Debby Downer. I think Will is pretty cute. I think you're pretty cute, too. You're real fun to write about."

jerran fontaine ; cis male ; he/him ; twenty-two ; dancer ; tagging: all the mission-y folks
"all these flavours and you still chose salty." ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"I think that part should be decided by those coming," Jerran says in response to Will, before smiling at Rei. He ignores any negative comments, especially those from Luciano, because this is the first time in a long time he can remember doing anything to actively save the art that's already been created, and he's determined to not let anyone ruin that. "That would be wonderful! That could get us some time if we need it! And Selphie and Mercury could do all the... fancy computer stuff, and Manuel... I have the perfect role for you." Jerran gives Manuel his usual toothy smile. "Unfortunately, the fun ones are going to have to wait. For now, you and I can sneak in and grab the paintings. And Ciceron, but I'm sure we'll be able to get away from him for a few minutes."
He turns away from Manuel again- because, really, as fun as it is to tease him like that, now is probably not the time- in favour of addressing those who plan on going. "Is that everyone? Did I forget anyone? I'm so glad you guys are coming!"

luciano ochoa ; cis male ; he/him ; twenty-four ; singer ; tagging: all the mission-y folks, open
"you may want to do something about the feathers in your hair." ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Luciano holds his hands up in surrender, watching Jerran for a moment more before deciding that if these people want to get themselves killed, they can be his guest. He has morals. He takes a step away from the crowd, but keeps close by, because there's really not a ton of people Luciano cares about, but he'll be damned if he doesn't at least try to stop those that he does.

ciceron duque ; cis male ; he/him ; twenty-four ; actor ; tagging: all the mission-y folks
"i'm not gunna live my life on one side of an ampersand." ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ciceron nods in agreement at all of this, finding himself getting a little proud that so many people seem so eager to help. "I think that's about everything we need..."
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me