Summer in the Big Apple {Open} semi-lit

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Summer in the Big Apple {Open} semi-lit

Postby A. Ham » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:24 am

{{Creepy boy at museum ahoy!}}
Cael:
'What fun are this guys?' He mentally asked himself, looking around. 'I'm going somewhere else.' He continued to think as he stood up. Smiling, he wondered where he would go. 'Museum, I guess.' He lazily thought. It was was the first thing that came to mind. With that, he began to walk were he though the museum would be. Not figuring it would be a long walk, he decided to do just that, walk, instead of taking the subway. He hated going underground, so he tried to avoid it as much as possible. Almost thirty minutes later, he was there. "Man, that took longer than I thought." He muttered to himself as he walked into the museum.
A. Ham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EWL » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:29 am

{Lolz}

Julia smiled as someone walked through the doors. Though it wasn't a group of people, she thought that there wouldn't be too many of them today. Julia slowly made her way over to the boy who was walking towards the desk, probably for his tickets. Or to ask where the bathroom was. Yes, someone had walked into the museum once and asked to use the bathroom. It's not like the street was lined with buildings with other places! Anyway, Julia tried to be nice, even though she was acting more like a greeter, which wasn't her job. "Hi! And welcome to the museum of Natural History!" Julia recited.
EWL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A. Ham » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:40 am

Cael:
'Oh, great. Happy people are here.' He though rolling his eyes. "Yea, whatever." He said as he walked over to where he could buy tickets. He knew this place like the back of his hands. His family, if you could call them that, had brought him here many times. Most of the time, though, they just dropped him off and left. No big deal to him. He hated them. "One ticket please." He said as he handed her the money he knew he could owe. "Thanks." He said as the lady gave him the tickets.
A. Ham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EWL » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:47 am

Julia rolled her eyes after the guy had passed her. There had to be someone that wasn't going to let her just stand at the door helplessly. If this person knew the museum as well as she did, they defiantly didn't need a tour. She flipped her side-bangs out of her face, then turned back to the door. After a second, she decided to at least offer a tour. Standing at the front doors was lame and boring. She ran over to the guy and stood next to him for a second. "Excuse me, do you need a tour?" Julia asked quietly.
EWL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A. Ham » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:50 am

Cael:
'Do I need a tour? Haha, what a silly question. I basically grew up here.' He though to himself, but decided to be nice. She seemed bored and like she needed something to do. That and he had already been creepy to one chick today, so he thought he would be nice to this one. "Need one, no I do not. This was my playground when I was little. Would I like one, sure why not." He said. The girl was pretty, so he really was going to be nice.
A. Ham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EWL » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:58 am

Julia's face lit up with a smile, but then tried to make it less obvious. "Okay." she replied, then began to walk towards the dinosaur exhibit. "You surely, know where we're going." she told the boy with a smile.

{writers block}
EWL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A. Ham » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:02 am

Cael:
When he saw the girl smile, he had to hold back a smile himself. Sometimes, it was nicer to see a girl with a bright, lighten up face, than one of disgust. "Of course I know where we are going. This was my favorite part of the muesum when I was younger." He laughed, a slight smile coming onto his face. He than began to remember all the hours he had stayed here, carefully reading and looking at the exhbits. It never failed to amaze him when he was here. The very wonder of dinosaurs was enough to make him smile, let alone being able to see and read about them without his family mocking him. This place, this exhbit especially, was like home to him.
A. Ham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EWL » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:09 am

{Gotta go DX}
EWL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EWL » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:31 pm

Julia stammered at first when she began her automatic tour. It was programmed in her brain for people who hadn't really come here before, people who know nothing on the subject, or large groups for when there were questions in the tour being asked. This guy had practically grown up here apparently. She was felt strange in the beginning, but it was only a matter of time until Julia was in full swing with her tour. "And over here are the Tyrannosaurs Rex fossils." Julia would say. Hoping that the boy would respond with a slightly intelligent answer, Julia smiled and checked off her pre-made checklist of all the exhibits in the museum. "Now we are entering the animal exhibit." She smiled. This one was her favourite.
EWL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A. Ham » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:51 pm

Cael:
He laughed. "You know you don't need to give me the offical tour. I have been on it so many times that I know it by heart. Instead, how about you tell me what you want to tell me, not what you have to." He said. That was something else he had always done. There was no need for him to even be here. It just brought back good memories. They were the only good memories he had, after all.
A. Ham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me