snowed in || open slots

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: snowed in || open

Postby ajax. » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:02 pm

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓑 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
"Haze"|19|♀|Cabin 3|Tags; open|
Hazel looked over to her side at the sight of a blue haired woman holding her German shepherd by the collar, a relieved smile split between her lips as she made her way over with her luggage in hand. ”Oh thank goodness! Thank you for catching him!” she exclaimed as she set her bags down i the snow. She took Bradley by the collar and squatted down beside him. “We’ve talked about this Bradley Von Garrett.” she scolded, though it was difficult to say it with a straight face and instead a grin began painting itself over her stern expression.she glanced back up at the woman who had previously held her dog. “I’m Haze. How was your drive?” she asked friendlily.

𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓡 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
"Shane"|22|♂|Cabin 1|Tags; King |
Shane shook his head, suppressing a loud laugh and instead only giving up a small snicker. Nooo, but I am partly Australian from what i know. He shrugged, thinking of how to word where he came from, it was difficult for him to put the thoughts together and he dropped his gaze. I was from the wrong side of the tracks, my parents died when i was young and i was later adopted by my new family, I'm from North Philly, then i got shipped over to Montana when i was put into foster care at eight. He explained, keeping his tone a bit lower than his usual bright voice. But it wasn't all that bad, my folks adopts Haze a year or two after me. We had our differences but she kept me out of trouble and I kept her from getting expelled. He shrugged helplessly, smiling. Anyway,
He whistled, changing the subject. You're in law school? he asked.

ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: snowed in || open slots

Postby kalo. » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:35 am

XXXXXXXXx "kane 'king' truitt" twenty-four - ♂ - cabin three
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTagged: "shane"
X
XXXXKing let out a sort of impressed smirk. Being Australian now a days was, for some odd reason, favored amoung the ladies. Kings smirk fell once he started with his family, looking down at his hands until he finished. "Sorry dude. That must stink." That was all he could muster. 'Idiot. What are you twelve?' Once the subject was changed King lit up, his eyes displaying a deep passion and joy as he spoke. "Yeah, law school. I wish more people would realize how incredible it is-most people could care less about it. Someone even told me if I had a brain and why I was enrolled." King rolled his eyes at the comment before he continued, "it's truly just breath taking learning about everything. Just something I'm passionate about," he wrapped up his thoights, not wanting to bore Shane. He let out a smile before he spoke one last time, "sorry, I could go on for ages about it. I'll save it for a different day." King adjusted his position on the couch as he glanced down at his arms. They were still flushed a tiny shade of pink but he knew it would Oml your last a few more minutes or so.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:51 am

rosie park / 19 / cabin 2
tags: celeste, x

Rosie lifted an eyebrow at the girl. What was wrong with her? "Uhhh, yeah. Ok." She pushed herself up off the couch and went for the door, bumping Celeste slightly with her shoulder. "You are weird," Rosie said to her, rolling her eyes as she stepped out of the cabin.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:42 pm

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓑 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
Hazel looked over to her side at the sight of a blue haired woman holding her German shepherd by the collar, a relieved smile split between her lips as she made her way over with her luggage in hand. ”Oh thank goodness! Thank you for catching him!” she exclaimed as she set her bags down i the snow. She took Bradley by the collar and squatted down beside him. “We’ve talked about this Bradley Von Garrett.” she scolded, though it was difficult to say it with a straight face and instead a grin began painting itself over her stern expression.she glanced back up at the woman who had previously held her dog. “I’m Haze. How was your drive?” she asked friendlily.

𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓡 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
Shane smiled, he enjoyed seeing people talk about what they were passionate about, how their eyes sparkled as they spoke about it or how they lit up when it was mentioned. Hmm, it's sweet that you're so into it. especially with the fact that it makes alot of money it's good to be passionate about it. He grinned, fixing his t-shirt before crossing his bare arms. No, it's perfectly fine i don't mind you talking about it, It's better than simple small talk. he quirked, scratching the back of his neck as he opened the fridge in the kitchen to grab a water bottle. He broke the seal, taking a quick drink before turning back and leaning against the island, the plastic bottle in hand.

ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:48 pm

Celeste Adams|Tags: Open (now after last interaction with Rosie)

It took everything in Celeste to not laugh hard. In ways she didn't like how the response was made but, it didn't really faze her. She was used to that kind of thing so she simply responded "I'm glad we feel that way" she said with a grin. She was one for doing weird things when she was bored this was simply a session in time. She picked up the gum off her bag and located a trashcan throwing it out. She then after Rosie left walked outside wrapping herself in her jacket shutting the door. She leaned against the railing on the outside of the cabin with boredom tapping her foot gently on the wood. She looked to her phone aware most likely she wouldn't be able to use it so she had to silently hope that her sister was okay.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:58 pm

X
XXXXKing kept his seat on the couch as Shane walked towards the kitchen, nodding regarding his last point. "While you're not wrong it's difficult. People usually get annoyed when I talk about it too much-say i'm 'obsessed' with the law." King rolled his eyes at the last statement, remembering all his friends telling him he needed a break from his obsession. What obsession? King watched as Shane took a drink from his bottle, looking away when he finished. King recrossed his legs and let himself slump down a little, barely enough to call it comfortable. "What about you? Anything you're 'obsessed' with as I am?" The blue-eyed male let his eyes wander back over to Shane, his eyes still begging for a chance to continue his long talks about the law. It wasn't for long until his eyes found the fireplace, his eyes lighting up slightly. He glanced over at King before a smirk formed on his face. "Think this baby still works?
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:13 pm

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓑 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽

𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓡 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
Shane smiled, his own eyes brightening in the light for a few moments before he ducked his head. He crossed his arms again after taking another drink. Well, I’m not lucky enough to do what I love for a living-I’m a contractor, but anything that gets the adrenaline pumping in me sure is great. Skydiving, bungee jumping, sports of most kinds.
he seemed to have rambled, he bit his lip when he let out a small chuckle. I hunt most of all, it’s something about the great outdoors that really gets me to see who I really am. Hiking, fishing, it’s all amazing and relaxing. But you still get to do something active. he sighed, his eyes brightening again at the reference to the fire place. damn should. Haven’t been in front of a crackling fire since I was camping this summer. he chuckled, coming up beside the brown haired man.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:22 pm

X
XXXXKing left his gaze on the fireplace until Shane spoke up, his head whipping to look at him. He let out a faint smirk when he saw the male's eyes light up-something he heard people told him happened to him when he talked about law. 'So it's true. When you talk about something you love your eyes light up. Explains 'R then.' King's face fell momentarily before he nodded, responding rather quickly. "Hmm. Contractor. I can oddly see that suiting you. And skydiving? Hiking? How do you have enough time in the day to do all those? I barely have time to finish all my work and hang out with my friends." When Shane mentioned camping King rolled his eyes. He'd never been camping but he could care less about it-this was as close as camping as he would get. King stood up from the couch and too the fireplace, crouching down and looking at the base. "Well it's certainly not a gas fireplace. We're going to need some logs and fire starters to get this baby running. Wouldn't be surprised to find the majority of the animals curled up by this when it's running." King groaned at the thought of the animals hogging the fireplace. The was the only thing he wishes would change here. Animals? Could people not leave their beloved pets at home? This wasn't a zoo.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:32 pm

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓑 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽

𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓡 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
Shane chuckled absentmindedly. contractors get paid quite a bit of youre good at it. I also do scaffolding a bit and when camps and stuff close and you’re laid off you still have a lot to back you up, plus there’s living out allowance if you go out of town. I have a lot of spare time and it’s pretty cool, but would honestly rather be a park ranger or something, better with the wilderness. he explained before his eyes flickered away, realizing he’d been droning on. Why would he be telling the man this? He had only just run into him, but King already told him about his own passion so it would only be fair that he told him his. He chuckled at the man, clearly disgruntled about the fact that pets were allowed. well Milo doesn’t really like the heat unlike most cats, but he’s in a different cabin anyway. I’m pretty sure my sister brought her dog, who literally loves the snow and prefers being outside but I can’t vouch for anyone else. he explained.

ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:43 pm

X
XXXXThe male kept his ears trained on Shane as he played around with the fireplace-something to keep himself busy while the other talked. He glanced back when he mentioned being a park ranger. He raised his brow before speaking out, ",park ranger? No offense sounds kind of boring to me. Well, guess i'm not one for camping, this is my only real experience in being asleep in the woods." King shook his head at himself, realizing he sounded like an idiot. King stood up, brushing his hands off on his jeans before looking up at Shane at the mention of his cat. "Yeah-I'm just not sure how I feel about all these pets. I was never one for pets in the first place-grew up, well, basically by myself." King crossed his arms, not sure why he brought up his childhood. It was odd. Unlike anyone else here King naturally seemed to open up to Shane more. It was more like him and Donita. He told that girl everything. Well, almost everything. He still had the very few secrets he kept. King realized he was zoning out and shook his head, trying to keep his mood light.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me