Too Rebel For You || New and Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Too Rebel For You || New and Accepting

Postby lilac sky » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:45 am

Aiden

"Nope, sorry."
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:50 am

Jasmine
"God your so annoying, there's not even a chair here!" She stomped her foot and pulled out her flip phone she hated using it she dialed her dads number "dad this is not a drill I am caught by the rebels" she hung up and held her phone tightly so they could track her it would take longer since it was old tech
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:42 am

Aiden

"Seriously?!" I reach trough the bars of the cell, trying to grab the phone.
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:14 am

Jasmine
" what can't reach the phone" she said waving the phone in the air
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:41 am

||кяαѕσтα ρяσ¢ниσѕт|18|fєαмℓє||

Krasota was about to lunge at the girl when she punched her but she gained control of herself and put her knife away. "Weak bit**..." She muttered under her breath before grabbing her lighter and cigarettes from her jacket pocket and climbing up to the building roof. She lit one of the cigarettes before putting the pack and lighter away. She sat silently on the ledge of the roof, smoking while thinking.
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faith_louise » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:05 pm

Tori Louise
I look at the girl and smirk, "You're funny." I say to her and then open up the cell doors myself. I give zeke a glare and then put my hand against Jasmines throat. "Trust me, if you're dad ever comes a mile near here, I'll let Zeke get a hold of you. And trust me, you'd rather have someone slit your throat." I say and then push her back into the wall and walk out of the cell.
── The Third, But You ───────────
╒═════════════════════════╕
.::Q U O T E::.
"Thinking about the
Past
but, cryιng нαρριℓу cause it
Happened."
────

coding
╘═════════════════════════╛
─────────────── Can Call Me ──
faith_louise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:03 am

Mayla
"What she said" she says to jasmine
Jasmine
"To late he is already on his way! I am not afraid to die especially in the name of the law" she says the pulls out her gun and holds it to zekes head
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faith_louise » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:41 pm

Tori Louise
I turn and look at Jasmine and laugh, "You think I care whether or not he dies? That murderer deserves it. Especially what he has done to Taylor!" I yelled. But knowing Taylor, she didn't want him dead deep down, but yet she still hated him. I sigh and walk into the cell, "Jasmine, by you pointing a gun to his head just proved that you do care whether you die or not, so you just actually went against the law by lying to us and having a gun." I say and smirk.
── The Third, But You ───────────
╒═════════════════════════╕
.::Q U O T E::.
"Thinking about the
Past
but, cryιng нαρριℓу cause it
Happened."
────

coding
╘═════════════════════════╛
─────────────── Can Call Me ──
faith_louise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:44 pm

Jasmine
She clicks the gun ready to fire And points It at tori "watch me"
Mayla
She felt a sharp pain in her stomach but ignored it she takes and Advil because tori to,d her too she didn't even know why (because she forgot)
( still has side affects for sickness)
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:47 pm

||кяαѕσтα ρяσ¢ниσѕт|18|fєαмℓє||

Krasota was about to lunge at the girl when she punched her but she gained control of herself and put her knife away. "Weak bit**..." She muttered under her breath before grabbing her lighter and cigarettes from her jacket pocket and climbing up to the building roof. She lit one of the cigarettes before putting the pack and lighter away. She sat silently on the ledge of the roof, smoking while thinking.

[Shes open...]
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me